Friends say Bloomington teen who committed suicide was bullied

May 9, 2012 Full story: WTTV Indianapolis

Friends of Tori Nakol have started a Facebook page dedicated to the teenager in hopes of sending a strong message that bullying needs to be stopped.

Full Story
A friend

Bloomington, IN

#1 May 9, 2012
Tori was an amazing girl! I really don't know why people would be soo mean. Yeah, we all have ha out bad moments but it still doesn't give you the right to bully someone. There are so many people who have killed themselves because of bullying. You're his amazing girl tori did. Tori wasn't one of my closest friends but she still was one of my friends. She is carig gorgeous sweet funny. Etc. She would do anything for everyone! We love you tori. And we miss you like crazy!!
Jade Passwaiter

Bloomington, IN

#2 May 10, 2012
We miss her so much. We have all shed so many tears. It's been a hard thing for everyone. She was a beautiful girl. Her and I were pretty close. She made me laugh. We made her a memorial and are anticipating information of her funeral.! She was very well-liked by her peers. And we love her greatly. Im glad she's happy now. RIH Tori.! I Love You<3 WE love you.<3
Lillie

Bloomington, IN

#3 Jun 6, 2012
she was my sisters friend and I really didn't know her all that well, but no one deserves that kind of humiliation. Being bullied is not fun or entertaining. I think it is wrong of someone to make another person feel so bad about themselves that they commit suicide. Whoever bullied this poor girl really needs to think about what they have done and if it was really worth it. Did making her feel worse make you feel any better?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oolitic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beast Mode Cowboys Brother in Bloomington 23 hr BBfan 1
Y for all Tue EarlyBird 2
Dalai Lama nephew walks 900 miles to NYC for Tibet (Apr '09) Nov 24 Russian Ainu 28
stolen items (Apr '11) Nov 19 scalpedbitch 5
Hookers (Apr '11) Nov 19 scalpedbitch 7
Bedford Man Arrested On Meth Charges (Dec '13) Dec '13 dumdum 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Oct '10 joebryant 8
Oolitic Dating
Find my Match

Oolitic People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oolitic News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oolitic

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

NFL 2:01PM
Shaun Phillips claimed by Indianapolis Colts