Review: Claire's Automotive

Review: Claire's Automotive

Posted in the Ontario Forum

Laurel

United States

#1 Oct 7, 2011
The folks at Claire's are absolutely angels!! My elderly parents were traveling through Ontario headed to Arizona pulling their Airstream trailer when my dad had a medical emergency. He had to be transported to the local hospital by ambulance. The police unhooked the trailer at the rest area for my mom so she could drive to the hospital. Claire's towed the trailer to the hospital for my mom ( the hospital staff were heroes too!), Claire's arranged for the trailer to be hooked up to electrical next to the hospital maintenance bldg so my mother could stay in the trailer and attend to my dad. These people deserve halos! Thank you Claire's from the bottom of my heart!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East Oregon Marijuana (Dec '15) Dec '15 GodFlow 1
News Officer's teenage daughter accidentally shot (Apr '10) Jan '15 linda simon 3
Snowmobile trail (Jan '15) Jan '15 Crote 1
jerry taggon (Mar '12) Jan '15 maggie 3
News Widow claims Oregon prison staff ignored Oregon... (May '12) Dec '14 Terrie Naegeli 3
eagle pass texas (Sep '14) Sep '14 el checo del aguilon 1
Vale community safety (Jan '14) Jan '14 TerrellDSida 1

Ontario Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ontario Mortgages