Oregon hopes to trim rising cougar po...

Oregon hopes to trim rising cougar population

There are 2 comments on the KGW-TV Portland story from Aug 28, 2006, titled Oregon hopes to trim rising cougar population. In it, KGW-TV Portland reports that:

With Oregon's cougar population flourishing, state wildlife officials are planning to trap and kill 30 of them in hopes of improving the elk herd in the Heppner area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGW-TV Portland.

Kelley Moore

Vashon, WA

#1 Jan 7, 2007
That is just absolutely astonishing to me. Let nature take its course and people stay out of it. You know this just gets to me everytime I hear something like this. I say lets do away with some humans and everything will be just peachy.
jvillepete

Scottsdale, AZ

#2 Jan 10, 2007
the cougar population is coming down to downtown jacksonville or. sightings are close to a local mkt. and other parts of the town. they will kill kids and an adult. have you ever seen one. might change your mind. you must not have children, these cats are biggg. get it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any support groups in Ontario Oregon for Measur... Jul '16 Grandmab 1
Snake River Prision Ontario Oregon Jul '16 Grandmab 1
East Oregon Marijuana (Dec '15) Dec '15 GodFlow 1
News Officer's teenage daughter accidentally shot (Apr '10) Jan '15 linda simon 3
Snowmobile trail (Jan '15) Jan '15 Crote 1
jerry taggon (Mar '12) Jan '15 maggie 3
News Widow claims Oregon prison staff ignored Oregon... (May '12) Dec '14 Terrie Naegeli 3

Ontario Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ontario Mortgages