E. Oregon newspaper to end Monday publication

There are 2 comments on the The Oregonian story from Mar 24, 2009, titled E. Oregon newspaper to end Monday publication. In it, The Oregonian reports that:

The Argus Observer in Ontario has announced it will stop publishing Monday newspapers, beginning in April.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Oregonian.

linda

Twin Falls, ID

#1 Apr 15, 2009
why hasn't anyone responed to the wrongful arrest of brandun curtis on april 11?
linda

Twin Falls, ID

#2 Apr 15, 2009
First let me say that I am very angry about the arrest of Brandun Curtis on April 11,2009. He was set up by his so called parents to take the fall for a beating he never did. Ross is the one that beat Jeff within an inch of his life, that was because his loving ex- wife, Brandun's mother Vickie, falsely claimed Jeff attempted to rape her. Knowing all that would upset Brandun. They told him this tale. Brandun is a loving person but he does have somewhat of a low IQ. Boise, ID.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officer's teenage daughter accidentally shot (Apr '10) Jan '15 linda simon 3
Snowmobile trail Jan '15 Crote 1
jerry taggon (Mar '12) Jan '15 maggie 3
News Widow claims Oregon prison staff ignored Oregon... (May '12) Dec '14 Terrie Naegeli 3
eagle pass texas (Sep '14) Sep '14 el checo del aguilon 1
Vale community safety (Jan '14) Jan '14 TerrellDSida 1
dreadlocks. anyone know? (Oct '13) Oct '13 long hair 1
More from around the web

Ontario People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]