stolen or killed cat!!

stolen or killed cat!!

Posted in the Ontario Forum

debbie

Fruitland, ID

#1 May 31, 2009
i live next door to some people that have caused me a whole lot of problems. my cat disappeared a week ago. everyone in this neighborhood knew he was mine. he is a gray cat with short hair, tortoise shell markings, his name is trouble, and he has never been a wild cat. i live on the 7000 block of onterio ave. in fruitland. i am moving far from the area as this bunch has done non-stop damage to my property and now this. today they threw a firecracker at my little dog who jumped 2 feet in the air and right by her was the cracker. the cops did NOTHING but told me they'd arrest ME if i went near their house. they got it backwards.HMM....please help me get my cat back before i move.
debbie

Fruitland, ID

#2 May 31, 2009
oh yeah...i'm from California. the scum here is the same as the scum there. the cops are the same once you've been picked on for awhile. the gov. not as bad. course maybe they're like Ca. and all stick together.
debbie

Fruitland, ID

#3 Jun 29, 2009
never got my cat back. he was mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East Ridge Kennels in Vale (Oct '17) Oct '17 Info Request 2
News Larry James Smith (Mar '17) Mar '17 We hate coos bay ... 1
News Ontario's cap-and-trade plan raises cost of gas... (Dec '16) Dec '16 BTU 1
Any support groups in Ontario Oregon for Measur... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Grandmab 1
Snake River Prision Ontario Oregon (Jul '16) Jul '16 Grandmab 1
East Oregon Marijuana (Dec '15) Dec '15 GodFlow 1
News Officer's teenage daughter accidentally shot (Apr '10) Jan '15 linda simon 3

Ontario Jobs

Personal Finance

Ontario Mortgages