Doctor charged in theft of yard signs

Doctor charged in theft of yard signs

There are 3 comments on the 13WHAM story from Nov 23, 2013, titled Doctor charged in theft of yard signs. In it, 13WHAM reports that:

This is a very early arrival for lake effect snow squalls and with winds gusting to 40 mph there will be poor visibility at times.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.

Freedom

Rochester, NY

#1 Nov 23, 2013
I guess this doctor does not betive in other people freedom of speach or expression either.
Dewy Chetum and Howe

Jacksonville, NC

#2 Nov 23, 2013
She's just the tip of the iceberg ...
Trespassing , theft , destruction of personal property . Criminal mischief --al come to mind ..
3 years probation and a hefty fine ...Community svc .
And while she sits in the probation rooms awaiting her check in she can be reminded of the level of society she's in . And see what this country and State are producing for the Future ..LOL
The man

Rochester, NY

#3 Nov 23, 2013
I'll be her doctor.

Now. Say ahh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wells Fargo starts foreclosure proceedings on s... (Jul '09) May 28 bill 27
News Two Decades Later, Wayne County Family Continue... May 25 Farmington Girl Dog 1
News Thousands in Macedonia protest alleged police b... May 10 GRUEVSKI MORON 2
News Webster man questioned in case of missing Chili... (Apr '09) May '15 SashaStarr 948
News Massive drug bust in Macedon; 2 arrested (May '14) Apr '15 Pot Partaker 2
News Webster man charged with burglary again Apr '15 BiggerFishToFry 5
News Former U of Rochester administrator sentenced f... Mar '15 Rochester Agitator 2
More from around the web

Ontario People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]