Teen killed, 2nd teen seriously hurt ...

Teen killed, 2nd teen seriously hurt in Greece crash

There are 17 comments on the Democrat & Chronicle story from Jul 12, 2010, titled Teen killed, 2nd teen seriously hurt in Greece crash. In it, Democrat & Chronicle reports that:

One teen was killed and another teen was seriously injured in a one-vehicle crash on the Lake Ontario State Parkway in Greece this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Democrat & Chronicle.

Since: Jun 10

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 12, 2010
So sad. You teens should slow down a bit and take your time getting their. Or risk not getting their at all.

So sad.

“Get out of MY country!!”

Since: Feb 10

HopBotton in Pennsyltucky....

#2 Jul 12, 2010
Getting THEIR what??
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#3 Jul 12, 2010
There were probable at one of those underage drinking white suburban thug parties.

#4 Jul 12, 2010
lol yer a real piece of work Rhonda, don't you ever have any intelligent things to post?
ivory

Macedon, NY

#5 Jul 13, 2010
Rhonda wrote:
There were probable at one of those underage drinking white suburban thug parties.
It's so sad to see you overcompensate because you feel so inadequate and insecure about your own "race".
TWEEKER

Moline, IL

#6 Jul 13, 2010
SliceNDice wrote:
So sad. You teens should slow down a bit and take your time getting their. Or risk not getting their at all.
So sad.
they need to stay off their damn cell phones.

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

#7 Jul 13, 2010
ivory wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so sad to see you overcompensate because you feel so inadequate and insecure about your own "race".
Trust me,she doesn't feel inadequate,she is inadequate with the way her mind works.
Rasputin

Rochester, NY

#8 Jul 13, 2010
SliceNDice wrote:
So sad.
They just follow the poor example of their parents, totally disregarding any speed limits. And the cops seem to have given up enforcing the laws. This is just going to get worse and worse!
music92

Ashford, CT

#9 Jul 13, 2010
uhmmmm dhat was ma friendss and their parents had nothing to do with it.i will really miss you heriberto ! and for youpeople dhat always have somthing smart to say. i suggest ya just keep ya mouths shut because nobody noes what really went on exept for them. not nobody else. lydia i hope u qet better.

Rochester, NY

#10 Jul 13, 2010
music92 wrote:
uhmmmm dhat was ma friendss and their parents had nothing to do with it.i will really miss you heriberto ! and for youpeople dhat always have somthing smart to say. i suggest ya just keep ya mouths shut because nobody noes what really went on exept for them. not nobody else. lydia i hope u qet better.
I truly hope you go back to school so you can learn to speak and write english so people can understand you.I don't mean that in a bad way to put you down,you will never go anyplace in life speaking the way you do.Speaking ghetto talk will never let you get a good job.I hope the best for your friends,God's speed.

Rochester, NY

#11 Jul 13, 2010
scorpio3 wrote:
Getting THEIR what??
Oops. I pulled a Rhonda, didn't I?

Rochester, NY

#12 Jul 13, 2010
SliceNDice wrote:
<quoted text>Oops. I pulled a Rhonda, didn't I?
That's O.K.,we forgive you.BTY: Where is my brews?

Rochester, NY

#13 Jul 13, 2010
maddog2008 wrote:
<quoted text>That's O.K.,we forgive you.BTY: Where is my brews?
Meet at the Gennesee Brewery. All you can stand to drink. Okay Bud?

#14 Jul 14, 2010
SliceNDice wrote:
<quoted text>Meet at the Genesee Brewery. All you can stand to drink. Okay Bud?
LOL
I didnt know they had BUD at the genesee brewery, I thought that was all Jenny stuff made there!! Does it still taste like that "Panther Piss" Standard Dry Ale too?

#15 Jul 14, 2010
10-4 on the Rhonda S N D

Rochester, NY

#17 Jul 14, 2010
SliceNDice wrote:
<quoted text>Meet at the Gennesee Brewery. All you can stand to drink. Okay Bud?
Make it MacGregor's@ 607 Coldwater in Gates,name the time and day,bring S/3 with you,I'll buy the first 5 rounds.I quess you can tell that I don't care that much for Jenny.BTY: If I am paying for the first 5 rounds they have to beer,not mixed- top self,I'm retired,not rich!!!

#18 Jul 14, 2010
I used to live on the chili side of coldwater road and as kids we visited the station master over at the train station that turned into a few different restaurants, they should have kept it a train station!!

Did I just age myself??
hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four arrests reported following Rascal Flatts c... Aug 31 RacistFireCrotchB... 3
News 5 charged after undercover investigation Aug 29 RacistFireCrotchB... 1
information please. Aug 28 jovigirl429 1
info please Aug 26 VictorNeeedsDQ 2
News Trial begins for former Macedon Police officer (Jul '09) Aug 21 greece dirty cop 15
Congratulations Hollie Rider and Josh Jimerson ... (Oct '14) Aug 16 Nosey 30
News Sandra Arena denied parole (Nov '13) Aug 6 miss your face 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ontario Mortgages