Man found shot dead in Pomona

Man found shot dead in Pomona

There are 119 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Nov 22, 2008, titled Man found shot dead in Pomona. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

A 40-year-old man was found fatally shot late Thursday in a residential neighborhood in Pomona.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

Gato loco Los Cherries

Indiana, PA

#81 Dec 8, 2008
Damm you guys are still talkin about this sh it lol,, Its Deer season here in South Western Pennsylvania,, Got me a 10 point buck at 100 yards with a 30-30,, LOL,, wouldn't need any cuete with you,, i'd just slap you in the head and watch you cry,, my heart will always be with Cherrieville,, thats where I grew up a,, where I'm from,, the tattoos will always be there,, but what you shit talkers don't seem to realize,, is nothing we can tell you ,, because to understand,, you'd have to live thru it first,, and from what I'm seeing lmao,, you little lops could never hang in any varrio in Pomona or any where else,, people can sense weakness in a hearbeat,, and from LOL and his lil followers,, I sense weakness that isn't even funny,, you lil lops talk the talk,, but you never took a single step in walking the walk,, hey ex pomona,, you ok,, probaly even know me lol,, whiteboy mike lol Gato Loco, the crzy cat,,, LOL,, for me to even respond anymore to anything a lil chava like you has to say,, is beneath me --- Go Away little flea----,,, laters prof of U,, ex pomona ,, Merry Christmas
Ex Pomona

Bothell, WA

#82 Dec 9, 2008
Hey Gato,
Your name sounds familiar.
I know some of the names of your homies from way back when I used to hang out with my cousins.
Brutis, Lil Brutis and Puppet from Happy Town. I know they used to hang out with you guys alot. You have a good christmas as well.
Ex Pomona

Bothell, WA

#83 Dec 16, 2008
Deer hunting again Gato?
jessica

Beloit, WI

#84 Dec 17, 2008
is he alright
jessica

Beloit, WI

#85 Dec 17, 2008
when was this
Ex Pomona

Bothell, WA

#86 Dec 19, 2008
Is who alright?
KaNas LoC

Long Beach, CA

#87 Apr 3, 2009
DUB OH BEE WOBK
OnOnE KaNaS
Born and raised in Pomona

Victorville, CA

#88 Apr 3, 2009
Hahaha I dont believe thats how Happy Town got its named,I moved in to BARJUD TRACK,in 72,It was Happy Town back then,as embaressed as I am to say I have a family Member doing Along time in prison from HTP,I never got in to the gang life,Its a choice
Im still in Pomona,not In Barjud track ,Pomona has gone down pretty bad,but I have to say I did pretty well,The person "Pomona Suck" says were all losers,thats so wrong,I have volunteered for year in My city,I raised my Kids here and they both Graduated from Ganesha,Now In their first years of college,and I know ALOT of people just like me and guess what,Im Mexican. Yes my parents and their parents are all products of Pomona,4 generations. So no, were not all roaches.
Ray

Kapolei, HI

#89 Apr 3, 2009
5thdistrictresident wrote:
Hey LOL - you jerk. Some of us in Pomona really care about what goes on in our City. Illegals make it a crap hole.
Here we go again,bigotry at its best !! Lets blame the mexicans that actually work for a living. Ok then i want to join in,when i go to Pomona and i see the hobos,crack heads,filthy dogs outside the 7-elevens begging for a few pennies,they're rarely hispanics but african americans buddy,admit it.

“Pomona is Dying.”

Since: Nov 08

Pomona, Ca.

#90 Apr 4, 2009
It might be the blacks outside the 7-11 begging because they are crackheads. But they aren't the ones robbing people and killing people with guns. That's your people.

“na”

Since: Oct 08

na

#91 Apr 4, 2009
I was reviewing the thread count for sex offenses committed by those in law enforcement. There are currently 646 threads out of 5515 total threads, or almost 12%. One could say that about 12% of Sworn Officers of the Law commit sex offenses based on newspaper articles. I would imagine that the number is even higher than this due to unreported sex offenses.

Admittantly, one would need to review the records of all police departments to get a more accurate number on the number of sex offenses committed by its members as they don't all make the news.

However, I thought this statistic was interesting nonetheless. Moreover, the sex crimes seem to be against children. Do cops like them young? Apparently so when you read the news articles. Read about all the sex abuses in this forum
http://www.copwatch.net/forums/foru......
U of O Prof wrote:
LOL you are correct. Don't worry about Zeke From Cabin Creek. Forgetting to type Pomona's and accidentally putting Pomonas is only a typo. But "Worser" is just ignorant.
But you are right about Yolanda Blackshear. Have you wondered why she likes to blame the police? Wonder why she talks more like a criminal than a decent citizen?
Because on 01/12/2004 She was arrested for EMBEZZLEMENT and convicted.
The next month on 02/10/2004 Yoland Blackshear was arrested for PETTY THEFT
And last month on 10/17/2008 Yolanda Blackshear was arrested for BURGLARY and PETTY THEFT.....
... and, an enhancement was added for PETTY THEFT WITH A PRIOR.
So,LOL, maybe this explains why YOLANDA BLACKSHEAR talks so much smack about the police. That's the way low-life sleazeball criminals talk. You wondered why she talks more like a criminal than a decent citizen? Because she ISN'T a decent citizen, she IS a criminal. And most criminals don't get caught every time they commit a crime, so we can only guess how many other crimes have been committed.

“na”

Since: Oct 08

na

#92 Apr 4, 2009
And this brings us to a point that has to be driven home with the pitiless force of a jackhammer: It is the guilty, collusive silence of good police officers that makes possible the ever-accumulating atrocities of the 'bad' ones.
H-T-P13

Ontario, CA

#93 Oct 6, 2010
THE NAME HAPPYTOWN CAME IN 1972 I WAS THERE, OG
Gboy

Los Angeles, CA

#94 Oct 6, 2010
lou wrote:
illegals/blacks always vote democratic. weklfare. foodstamps. cheap housing, free medical don't have to work, why not!
You stupid idiot. Hoe can illegals vote democrat??? They cant vote you moron! Get an education before you take a stance on issues
POMONASURX111 CYCLONeS

Rosarito, Mexico

#95 Dec 7, 2012
f...... all my enemies in pomona ,
Gato loco

Pittsburgh, PA

#96 Jun 22, 2013
hey cyclone,, tell your homie smoky Gato from CV says whats up ,, he was
cool
Gato loco

Pittsburgh, PA

#97 Jun 22, 2013
Ex Pomona wrote:
Deer hunting again Gato?
ain't no sharks out here lol

Since: May 13

United States

#98 Jun 24, 2013
Lol who do you think you are you need to correct your spelling and so what if she has a record people go threw ruff times and can change least she gave her name what's your real name
Lol wrote:
Yolanda, check your education. "worser" is not a word. It is getting WORSE in pomona because the residents that live there. They will make Pomona exactly the way they want to make it! Looks like it will continue in the downward spiral! Look at your city council, what a joke!! Take a look at Pomonas citizens, They do not care and choose to live in crime and filth! Quit blaming the police, the police can only make assumptions without the help of the citizens who are witnessing the criminal activities that take place within the city! Again a city is only as good as the citizens that live there, says alot about pomona! To the people of pomona "Quit blaming others and take a look at yourselves"
Gato Loco

Pittsburgh, PA

#99 Jun 27, 2013
sharks are begining to become near extiction,,, which is a good thing, especially since they are useless,,,especially the so called breed of out of water sharks lol,,, fk Guppys,, CHERRIEVILLE POMONA LOS CHERRIES!!! East Coast CVP y-que
Gato Loco

Pittsburgh, PA

#100 Jun 27, 2013
CV EC CHERRIEVILLE EAST COAST Semon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Jul 23 Trojan 32,307
News California governor denies parole for Manson fo... Jul 22 never-Parole 1
News WildomarCOMMUNITY NOTES: Jehovah's Witnesses to... Jul 22 Caciques a liar 7
News Pomona's Madison Park renamed Tony Cerda Park (Sep '08) Jul 22 Kaluah 40
News Code enforcement using new citation and collect... (Feb '10) Jul 18 Piece of meass 20
News Plea deal offered in sex case (Jul '10) Jul 18 TruthSeeker 11
News Verizon FiOS installation halted in three cities (Mar '10) Jul 6 Alford 69

Ontario Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ontario Mortgages