California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Dump Bin

San Dimas, CA

#7613 May 17, 2011
So far, horses in Idaho, Utah, Colorado, California, Washington and Canada have been infected with the highly contagious Equine Herpes Virus-1. The disease poses no threat to people, but it is easily spread among horses, alpacas and llamas because it can be airborne and transmitted by touch or by sharing feed, brushes, bits and other equipment
Lemming patrol

Sacramento, CA

#7614 May 17, 2011
CBS wrote:
I enjoy smoking marijuana and selling it to my friends. We party at the creek and talk about everything your not allowed to talk about at a bar. You know politics, where did life start. Where is man going. And why does Obama put illegal aliens before Americans. Also why do Muslims and mexicans not wear deodarant in the summer. And why does Orville Redenbacher cost 7 bucks for very little popcorn.
Damn $7! I'm good, I'll go for the off brand!

P.s. I hope you mean prop 215 friendly
Dump Bin

San Dimas, CA

#7617 May 18, 2011
The story quickly became national news and Yale developed a policy to deal with new member initiations that extend beyond Greek organizations and include athletic organizations and even to musical groups on campus.

Since: May 11

Baldwin Park, CA

#7618 May 18, 2011
I don't like the idea of pot smoking, but keeping it illegal doesn't seem to be helping situations. I just wish it didn't smell so bad. It smells worse than cigars. And you know how those smell.
Dump Bin

Covina, CA

#7619 May 18, 2011
Police identified Velasco following a review of Starbucks surveillance video showing him entering the café.

Over a two-day period last month, police allege, Velasco would enter the bathroom every hour and remove the camera.

He would then go to his car and download its videos to his laptop.

He would then return to the bathroom and affix the coat hook to the wall.
the real deal

Buena Park, CA

#7621 May 18, 2011
?
Raydot

Hesperia, CA

#7622 May 18, 2011
Arnold Swartsaniga slept with an illegal alien from guatamala. EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. And shes dirt ugly. EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Arnolds house cleaning slave. EEEWWWWWWWWWWWW. Do all politicians own illegal mexican alien slaves? EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW. Newt Gingrich enjoys committing adultery EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW. John Edwards is an adulteress EEEWWWWWWWWW. Monica lewinski ate globs of pudding at the White House EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Dump Bin

San Dimas, CA

#7623 May 18, 2011
A (TSA) Transportation Security Administration officer who worked at LAX has been arrested for stealing from a air traveler's suitcase's.

Ryan Driscoll, 31, was arrested on May 10, 2011 at LAX. He faces a felony theft charge.

Former TSA employee, Ryan Driscoll will face a judge in June, 2011. At the present time he is free on $20,000.00 bail.

They will most likly find he was high on drugs.
CBS

Hesperia, CA

#7624 May 24, 2011
How come i have been smokin dope for over 30 years and it hasnt takin me to a more dangerous drug yet. How much longer do i have to wait? You wernt just makin that up were you. I thought marijuana was suppose to take me to a more dangerous and addictive drug. What went wrong? I smoke High Grade Pot, damn good stuff, so what goes with this leading me on to a more dangerous drug. Just as i thought. Your like a politician...Full of SH!T.
no weed

Bellflower, CA

#7625 May 24, 2011
no weed
THANK A SOLDIER

Santa Cruz, CA

#7626 May 24, 2011
i jist popped 3 "oil caps" an organic extract--(NOTsynthetic tho i tried those too!)

pure THC almost-ya get off like acid!

washed down with a pot(laced) sodapop
THANK A SOLDIER

Santa Cruz, CA

#7627 May 24, 2011
who needs 'hard drugs" when yu can pop pure THC????!
Dump Bin

San Dimas, CA

#7628 May 24, 2011
Now that the 'meth' freak report has been said, what's next?
Red bull gets u hard

Sacramento, CA

#7629 May 24, 2011
CBS wrote:
How come i have been smokin dope for over 30 years and it hasnt takin me to a more dangerous drug yet. How much longer do i have to wait? You wernt just makin that up were you. I thought marijuana was suppose to take me to a more dangerous and addictive drug. What went wrong? I smoke High Grade Pot, damn good stuff, so what goes with this leading me on to a more dangerous drug. Just as i thought. Your like a politician...Full of SH!T.
You know what I don't understand is....

How cone marijuana is classified as one of the most harmful drugs, yet they say that it's a gateway drug and will lead to other more harmful drug use....

Isn't that a contradiction? LoL
Dump Bin

San Dimas, CA

#7630 May 24, 2011
But can you carry the can?
Arkansas

Dallas, TX

#7631 May 25, 2011
Red bull gets u hard wrote:
<quoted text>
How cone marijuana is classified as one of the most harmful drugs, yet they say that it's a gateway drug and will lead to other more harmful drug use....
Contradiction equals anither reason y its still illegal
Skip

Dallas, TX

#7632 May 25, 2011
THANK A SOLDIER wrote:
have yu thanked a troop today?????(-"
Some soldiers are police officers that hook ppl up for marijuana. Should we still thank them

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#7633 May 25, 2011
Red bull gets u hard wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good point.
Dump Bin

San Dimas, CA

#7634 May 25, 2011
And how are all those 'meth-head' posters doing this fine Wednesday morning?
hanna

Hyattsville, MD

#7635 May 25, 2011
biyh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr WakPhartzs 32,754
News Redlands man robbed leaving adult book store (Jun '09) 16 hr John 20
Is SkimmingWorld real??? Feb 17 Govklo 5
News "Energy Storage Set To Boom In 2017" Yawn. Feb 17 Solarman 1
tar Feb 16 anon 1
black/ cheese... (Jun '15) Feb 16 anon 6
News In fight against gangs, Ontario has outpaced Po... (Jun '09) Feb 15 BLACKLIVESMATTER 89

Ontario Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ontario Mortgages