SB gang member shot, injured in drive-by shooting

San Bernardino police say a documented gang member was shot several times late Monday in a drive-by shooting. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
LaughAtU

Guasti, CA

#154 Oct 16, 2009
Mike C wrote:
<quoted text>It is everyone here that is laughing at you moron.I have never been arrested or even had a traffic ticket. I volunteered for the army then volunteered for Vietnam and once there volunteered for every hazardous mission they would send me on. Got wounded four times but volunteered to stay in Vietnam each time and fight for freedom even though I could have gone home to be with my new wife. The fourth time I was told know because they thought I would never walk again but I proved them wrong and was able to serve my country in the Department of Defense for many years. You however cringed in fright at the very thought of serving your country but you shouldn't have because our military doesn't accept felons. You are the joke here.
Were you a nurse? On one of these posts I read, you said you help deliver a guke's baby.
Alf

Ontario, CA

#156 Oct 16, 2009
Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
Alf,
Why don't you get up off of your @$$ and get overseas? The men and women of this county that have served have given up a lot so you can sit there at your keyboard and type that crap.
I have family over there - some that went in after high school, others that went in after college - and they sacrifice for those of us that can't or won't serve. None are stupid.
You SHOULD apologize to Mike C. and every other veteran you know. What a sad, stupid comment.
How about never, does never work for you, you nosy Bee-EYE-itch?
Molly

Yucaipa, CA

#157 Oct 16, 2009
Not surprised, your type has no bollocks.
And "Bee-eye-itch" doesn't bother me.
Sticks and stones - oh wait, you don't have any - HA HA HA!:P
IE MANIAC 88

Pittsburg, CA

#160 Oct 19, 2009
Convicted One wrote:
Caught slipping in the Ghetto. This should not be a story considering the crime committed in this area.
I know the hood real well SB east Is a beast full of ppl waiting to do something to someone @ anytime from homeless to gang members alike were rising on the crime rate and poverty level our county is full of pain. I lost friends and family to the streets CUZ on crip I did It what it is Dont trip we all in the struggle SO CAL Is known to be a dangerous part of the U.S. society knows whats going on down here COPS and sheriff have little control on the streets around here only what is reported to them expect more MONSTERS lurking on HALLOWEEN :)-EAST SIDE IE TOP GANG CRIP-
IE MANIAC 88

Pittsburg, CA

#161 Oct 19, 2009
SB east side IE TOP GANG CRIP
CALI IS ACTIVE
California Sun

Ontario, CA

#162 Oct 20, 2009
I hope the police read "IE Maniac 88"'s post.
Anonymous

Guasti, CA

#163 Oct 20, 2009
California Sun wrote:
I hope the police read "IE Maniac 88"'s post.
Why? She's just a little, poop-colored punk.
Dumb Donkeys

Cedar Park, TX

#164 May 8, 2012
California Sun wrote:
Mike C. earned his "free insurance" on the battlefield. The lack of regard shown on this thread for veterans is disturbing. Unless you've served in the military, you don't realize the sacrifices they make.
Who gives a damn about the military? All the military is about is LEGAL gangbanging. So it's ok for the military to go bomb and shoot up other places, steal their wealth and take the country over but when a gangmember gets shot or shoots someone yall get your panties in a bunch? Get outta here, eveybody in the military is a mindless junky waiting for the U.S to give the call to go shoot somebody. Its not about honor or defending your country, though some may go into it thinking that it is. Everybody you talk to that has served, either regrets it or ends up like Mike C's gay ass. Lonely, crazy, depressed, full of shit and mad at everybody else in the world that doesn't see things the way he does. Yo Mike C, how does it feel to know you aint got much time before you are that guy sitting on the curb with a sign ready "veteran anything helps?"
OTW

Los Angeles, CA

#165 Jun 19, 2012
SOUTH SIDE ONTARIO TINY WINOS CLICK!
ESE STRIKER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apple Valley's Slawson to retire after 12 years... (Jul '10) 3 hr Justin Fashanu 10
UFO sighting at Lake Elsinore. (Mar '11) 9 hr Gaddie 24
Boy released in San Bernardino triple shooting ... (Nov '09) 22 hr Jay 7
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Thu Bruin For Life 27,929
Does anyone know what happened in El Cerrito la... (Jan '11) Thu ANAHEIM OXC 40
One dead, one hurt in hit-and-run (Jan '07) Wed Tony Fahti 14
Two graffiti vandals sought by police (Sep '07) Oct 18 Cant stop 286

Ontario News Video

Ontario Dating
Find my Match

Ontario Jobs

Ontario People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ontario News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ontario

Personal Finance