Upland teacher's sex abuse case will ...

Upland teacher's sex abuse case will now go to court

There are 18 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Apr 13, 2010, titled Upland teacher's sex abuse case will now go to court. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

A jury of six men and six women was seated Tuesday afternoon to hear the case of an Upland elementary school teacher charged with molesting students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

Put him away

Roseland, NJ

#1 Apr 14, 2010
Disgusting piece of garbage!
Wow

United States

#2 Apr 14, 2010
This was my elementary school. So disgusting to think that this happened. Did he honestly think he was going to get away with this?
fed up

Fontana, CA

#3 Apr 14, 2010
only in america
Valenica Parent

Brea, CA

#4 Apr 14, 2010
I am no glad this guy is out of our school if he did do it! If he didn't this is so sad. I just hope that this case is not true. Its scary to think my child could have had him in the up comming years.
Grim Reaper

Alhambra, CA

#5 Apr 14, 2010
THIS CREEP NEEDS THE CHAIR WITH THE POWER ATTACHED TO HIS CROTCH!!!
montclair

Whittier, CA

#6 Apr 14, 2010
white man at its best
el maestro

Ontario, CA

#7 Apr 14, 2010
that's where all the bad teachers run to.....the union!!! his wife is a big union person too!!! wonder what she has done!
Dr John F Coktostone

United States

#8 Apr 14, 2010
I went to Valencia in the 80s. Sadly, this is nothing new for the school district. Pioneer Jr. High band teacher Craig Olson went to prison for molesting girls in the class. What a slimeball!
You Blew it

Lytle Creek, CA

#9 Apr 14, 2010
I have a news paper clipping from after the children took the stand in the Pre-lim. It says (and I quote) "After Monday's Hearing, Megaw's attorney, Leonard Levine, said Megaw is innocent and eager to testify at trial if necessary to clear his name".
Ummmm..... Megaw's attorney, Leonard Levine, has now advised Megaw NOT to take the stand! I guess Megaw and his attorney aren't so "Eager" anymore... Hard to lie when there is evidence to prove you're lying Megaw.....Jeez, an 8 year old could have told ya' that!!!!
debby

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Apr 14, 2010
montclair wrote:
white man at its best
don't know the case but black men if you can call them men, they are animals, in africa and other black lands kill and rape children. so stfu you racist piece of ****.
Mom

Fontana, CA

#11 Apr 15, 2010
All of you have tried him already and I would guess that all of you do not know anything about the facts. Don't be so quick to judge.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#12 Apr 15, 2010
Dr John F Coktostone wrote:
I went to Valencia in the 80s. Sadly, this is nothing new for the school district. Pioneer Jr. High band teacher Craig Olson went to prison for molesting girls in the class. What a slimeball!
Are you a cok doctor?
Dr John F Coktostone

United States

#13 Apr 16, 2010
You don't get out much.
GUESS WHAT

United States

#14 Apr 27, 2010
THE SCHOOL DISTRICT MAY HAVE KNOWN, PRETTY SURE PARENTS CALLED BUT THE DISTRICT.
Nobody

Sherman Oaks, CA

#16 Nov 26, 2012
I was one of the ones that he molested I was 13 years old. I trusted him and he hurt me. I was afraid to tell because I was afraid that I would get in trouble. I wish I would have told someone
maybe I would have saved another girl from going through what I went through.
momma

United States

#17 Dec 4, 2012
Upland also had Daniel Sundstrom from pioneer. They are everywhere!
Wen

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Feb 3, 2017
Dr John F Coktostone wrote:
https://nwc.edu/sites/music/faculty-staff/per...
wilcojunkie

Oswego, IL

#19 Feb 6, 2017
Wen wrote:
That motherf**ker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got that Ice? 34 min Please Help 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 49 min HePharted 32,826
Sirens going down 6th for 5 minutes. What's up? 13 hr behold 2
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) 19 hr Dudley 3,237
Review: Vocational Improvement Program Inc 20 hr VIP INC 1
Review: Ability Counts, Inc. 20 hr ABILITY COUNTS INC 3
News Animal control program raises residents' hackle... (Nov '09) Sun Ted Trent 42

Ontario Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ontario Mortgages