One dead, two wounded in San Bernardino shooting

One man was killed and two wounded in what police say may have been a gang-related shooting Tuesday evening in San Bernardino. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
deal with it

Moravia, NY

#1 Nov 18, 2009
Who Cares about these low life F$$Ks!!!!! Its good to see gang member getting shoot or killed. watch some one will comment that them were not gang banger and that they were hard working, good kids that loved there mom's.
once justified

Riverside, CA

#2 Nov 18, 2009
Another coup for the City, Dead gangmember props up "Celebrities", the only bar in San Bernardino that pretends to only have an up-scale clientele. How much more up-scale can you get, shoot-out and dead gangmember all on your doorstep. I bet the upper crust of San Bernardino society were stunned as they drunk their martini's. Of course this is all tounge in cheek, SB is a sewer will always be a sewer, if your halfway decent get out so you can have a better life!
Former Po-Po

Onalaska, WI

#3 Nov 18, 2009
As a former Officer in San Bernardino with many years experience it saddens me to see what has happened to the north end of Berdoo. I feel zero remorse for the victim in this case and the other two. Undoubtedly gang and drug related. Unfortunately, now taxpayers will have to pay for there medical costs at the expense of their lifestyles and poor decisions. They won't change. I'm sure like all of these rejects they have a lenghty criminal history but in their world that is a badge of honor and part of doing business.

The north end at one time was not to bad. The late 70'S into the 80's. But during the 90's things started to change. All one has to do is drive around the area and look at who you see walking the streets or hanging around the apartments. The area is also attracting others connected to this crowd. The TRUTH is the racial climate has changed in the area and with that comes the crime. As the popular letters go, SAOCNHI... "Shooting at occupied clothing no human involved"
Just Some Guy

Highland, CA

#4 Nov 18, 2009
Wake up Chas Kelly and Mayor Morris!!
The North End is one of the last decent areas in San Bernardino! dont let it get taken over by Ghetto trash.
ONCE THE NORTH END IS GONE, SAN BERNARDINO WILL NO LONGER EXIST.
irie i

Whittier, CA

#5 Nov 18, 2009
i can only hope that every story i hear in the future about these wastes of human lives is that of them killing each other and no innocent little girls eating tacos or some kid riding his bike to a friends house to play video games. violence and crime seems to be the only things these people are good at so i say let them kill themselves all they want, what good are they to society anyways. these people are born and bred to be nothing, so lets once and for all treat them as such.
Concerned Citizen

San Bernardino, CA

#6 Nov 18, 2009
Wait…stop…hold the presses. This MUST be a mistake, they HAVE to be wrong. The newly re-elected Mayor says there is no major crime in SB, he and he alone fixed that problem…just ask him!! Does this mean the North end will now get their Phoenix House too? Maybe the old Stater Brother’s store on 40th will become a Phoenix House or just a large barracks for the parolee’s who are flocking to SB to be rehabilitated courtesy of the Mayor.

And here I thought all the commotion was someone getting caught smoking in the little park next to the Fire Station at 40th and Electric. What a relief it was only gang warfare. We don’t want smoking in the park to distract from the drug deals and shootings that are occur in these parks too.

Sadly the former policeman’s comments are all too true. As the demographics change in the area, so do the crimes (in spite of what our esteemed Mayor thinks of believes). We as a society are too afraid of NOT being politically correct to speak the truth.
Old Skool

Banning, CA

#7 Nov 18, 2009
You guys amaze me mainly ex po po, thank GOD your racist butt is not a Police Offericer anymore. I agree that you live by the sword you die by the sword, but some of these kids didn't stand a chance. I feel that the first time these kids get in trouble that the parents should be locked up. To the person who said move out, so you can have a good life. I am sorry to disappoint you but I do have a good life and yes I have seen SB change, but I try to help and I PRAY. You that don't care need to look around you because its not getting any better and you can try to run but you can't hide.
Oprah is the Devil

Highland, CA

#8 Nov 18, 2009
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Wait…stop…hold the presses. This MUST be a mistake, they HAVE to be wrong. The newly re-elected Mayor says there is no major crime in SB, he and he alone fixed that problem…just ask him!! Does this mean the North end will now get their Phoenix House too? Maybe the old Stater Brother’s store on 40th will become a Phoenix House or just a large barracks for the parolee’s who are flocking to SB to be rehabilitated courtesy of the Mayor.
And here I thought all the commotion was someone getting caught smoking in the little park next to the Fire Station at 40th and Electric. What a relief it was only gang warfare. We don’t want smoking in the park to distract from the drug deals and shootings that are occur in these parks too.
Sadly the former policeman’s comments are all too true. As the demographics change in the area, so do the crimes (in spite of what our esteemed Mayor thinks of believes). We as a society are too afraid of NOT being politically correct to speak the truth.
I dont want a "phoenix gangbanger welcome center." Close the phx program and hire some more police. Hell close the parks,lakes, and recreation centers and hire more cops!asap
the north end is under attack!!!
Nancy

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#10 Nov 18, 2009
I can’t believe this happened at 9:25 at night - that is bold, on a main street and across the street from a fire station! Wow that speaks volumes on what type of police presence there is in this part of town. How scary is that that these scum bags are allowed to be hanging out arguing and no one see's anything. Everyone deserves a better life no matter where they live but people like this have to spoil it for good citizens that actually care about their community and children. What can we do about this?????
Lucifer

Oxnard, CA

#11 Nov 18, 2009
Another dead wannabe - who cares. Seems that's all this media "giant" CAN report. No news about the good things in this town, since there is NOTHING good going on in this armpit! May all these losers kill each other and leave the innocent alone.
Grow up SB

Highland, CA

#12 Nov 18, 2009
The north end is getting slowly overun, unless you can see the University from your home, I think it's time to go. We all know a gangmembers kryptonite is education, staying close to CSUSB is your only hope!!
Linda in San Bernardino

Yucaipa, CA

#13 Nov 18, 2009
this is sickening when your kids cant go out in the day or night , my 13 yr. old was beaten badly in the same area on halloween night some dirty a.. bastards 5 of them jumped him but I know what goes around comes around, I hope who ever did this to theses teens last night and to my baby I hope they drop dead. you know who you are you damn cowards. Im just waiting for you guys to be picked out of a line up. sorry ass punk bitches.you need to pray that the police get you before the dead guy family do. check the cameras on electric.I will not have my baby scared to leave his house without something to protect himself ever again.
ladybug01

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Nov 18, 2009
OH WELL & WHO CARES!! One more premenently off the streets!! Good Riddens!!! The city should pick up all the gang members, prisoners, sex preditors and put them in uniforms and send them to IRAQ let them get killed nobody loves them anyways and no one wants them here, then maybe San Bernardino will be a better place to live!!!:)
Linda

Yucaipa, CA

#15 Nov 18, 2009
yes I stay right at the university and you are so right. gangmembers kryptonite is education, fear that others that's not into what they do will become they parole officer or the brother that's in prison for killing their brother become their girlfriend.
Just Some Guy

Highland, CA

#16 Nov 18, 2009
Grow up SB wrote:
The north end is getting slowly overun, unless you can see the University from your home, I think it's time to go. We all know a gangmembers kryptonite is education, staying close to CSUSB is your only hope!!
That was good.... kudos!
Linda in San Bernardino

Yucaipa, CA

#17 Nov 18, 2009
san bernardino can't afford not to hire more police we are losing our kids to theses low lifes and they know where the police are, they probably just passed by them going the opposite direction.I hope these bastards never re-produce so they can be like them.It is time for us to call the police when we see these thugs running lose on the streets. just call and say one of your animals are loose from your cell come get him/her
Linda in San Bernardino

Yucaipa, CA

#18 Nov 18, 2009
All I know if one of these asses run up to me call the pooper scooper cause its gone be some s h .. splattered on the streets. do we all need to carry guns to protect our homes and kids? if that what it takes then so be it.
what

Fountain Valley, CA

#19 Nov 18, 2009
Old Skool wrote:
You guys amaze me mainly ex po po, thank GOD your racist butt is not a Police Offericer anymore. I agree that you live by the sword you die by the sword, but some of these kids didn't stand a chance. I feel that the first time these kids get in trouble that the parents should be locked up. To the person who said move out, so you can have a good life. I am sorry to disappoint you but I do have a good life and yes I have seen SB change, but I try to help and I PRAY. You that don't care need to look around you because its not getting any better and you can try to run but you can't hide.
I have a fantastic idea! How about we round up all of these pieces of scum, and we put you, them, and all the other liberals like you on an island, and you can PRAY their violent, unscrupulous behaviors away! You can coddle them, make them feel all warm and fuzzy inside and tell them it isn’t their fault they are like this. And then you can report back to us how it goes. Sound good?
what

Fountain Valley, CA

#20 Nov 18, 2009
Wow, the North End is going downhill fast. I grew up in this area, and I don't remember it being that bad as a kid. However, within the last, I'd say, ten years or so, it seems you hear more and more about violence taking place over in that area. Either someone is shot in the Celebrities parking lot, guns were pulled, or something like this happens. There are a lot of rundown apartment complexes over in that area that I'm sure offer section 8 housing. Anytime you offer cheap housing, the trash will come a running. This isn't by any means to slam those who are on a tight budget and struggle to get by, as decent hardworking citizens. But it just seems that whenever affordable housing is available, crime goes up. In my opinion, we need stricter laws on these POS and LESS politically correct a-holes running their mouths, crying "racist" every chance they get. Lock 'em up and throw away the key. I know we then pay for them to be housed in prisons, but I'd happily pay to keep these dirtbags safely locked up where they can't harm innocent lives.
San Crapperdino

Victorville, CA

#21 Nov 18, 2009
Maybe getting rid of all the blacks and mexicants would be the solution, you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nelson, Boyer, Santoro on top in early Glendora... 19 min Oar house 19
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 51 min Chosen Swallower 29,077
Pastor charged with bigamy (Apr '10) 5 hr Tamela Lynn 24
Agents target industry helping Chinese women ha... Tue Who Guessed It 9
Claims filed against Ontario, police after offi... (Aug '08) Tue ImNotWeTarDidButU... 21
Demolition of Sunkist site marks the end of an era (Apr '10) Mar 2 ditto 21
At least one new face to join Glendora City Cou... Mar 1 3 new faces 6

Ontario News Video

Ontario Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ontario People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:26 pm PST