Man slain in Devore was Ontario man

Man slain in Devore was Ontario man

There are 39 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Jun 15, 2009, titled Man slain in Devore was Ontario man. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

A man found shot to death on a Devore road Saturday has been identified as 27-year-old Paul Rodriguez from Ontario.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GREEN MEAT

Upland, CA

#1 Jun 15, 2009
More than likely, drugs was the issue...
a friend of all B- angels

Riverside, CA

#2 Jun 15, 2009
P.A. u also will be miss just like are other friend manuel aka big limps and to P.A. family sorry for your loss for paul was alwys there to lend a sholuder or and ear when it was needed he will be missed
Wow

Santa Ana, CA

#3 Jun 16, 2009
So what's the story he did some one dirty and they took him out? he owed some one money? he ratted on some one? He robbed the wrong person?
Sorry for the family its hard to loose some one no matter what the circumstances.
B angles I am guessing that is probably not a good thing......jail institutions and death. plain insanity.
ANGEL FAN

United States

#4 Jun 16, 2009
It was a pleasure to have met you P.A. you as Big Limps will be truely missed. FLY WITH THE ANGELS! My prayers to P.A. family...
Brian

San Diego, CA

#5 Jun 16, 2009
I didn't know his name was P.A. or Big Limps, I thought it was Pig Lips.
ontario citizens

Chino, CA

#6 Jun 16, 2009
thanks for doing the citizens of ontario a big favor. one less gangster off the streets. time to celebrate!!!... keep up the good work who ever did it!...
Bartleby Gaines

Upland, CA

#7 Jun 16, 2009
ontario citizens wrote:
thanks for doing the citizens of ontario a big favor. one less gangster off the streets. time to celebrate!!!... keep up the good work who ever did it!...
Whooo hooooo...Let's party
Beautiful Libra

Upland, CA

#8 Jun 16, 2009
It really bothers me when people have to show their ignorance and write alot of nonsence about someone they didnt know. Paul Angel was a good friend with alot of heart, I will truely miss him, and he will forever remain in my heart...
Anti BA

Ontario, CA

#9 Jun 16, 2009
Beautiful Libra wrote:
It really bothers me when people have to show their ignorance and write alot of nonsence about someone they didnt know. Paul Angel was a good friend with alot of heart, I will truely miss him, and he will forever remain in my heart...
No doubt those he robbed and assaulted thought he was a great guy as well. The first post suggested this was probably a drug thing but I think you can see from the next few posts that this was entirely a GANG thing. He lived the life of a gangster and paid the normal price, tax free. Those of us in the regular world encourage you gangsters to resolve your issues one body at a time, just leave the rest of us out of the fight. We had nothing to do with it and don't want to get caught in the crossfire, so keep dumping the bodies in the desert and keep it on the inside.
bryan

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#10 Jun 16, 2009
i used to be in a gang. then i woke up one day and said, hmmmmmm, this isn't really working out so well. i think ill just get a regular job and try and get some overtime here and there. and its been great ever since. last time i was in the desert was to ride a quad! black angels, you live by the gun you die by the gun. this is a known fact, but it doesnt have to be that way think on that
Just a Prima

Victorville, CA

#11 Jun 16, 2009
Paul Angle was a PERSON!! He was a Son, Brother,nephew, grandson, and cousin. We will always Luv you and Miss you!! Rest In Peace, Primo!
With All Sincerity

Norwalk, CA

#12 Jun 17, 2009
I agree with Beautiful Libra. How sad it is we live in a world with such ignorance. How people can JUDGE one another with out even knowing them. Paul Angel was a good person and will truly be missed, and for those of you with such big mouths. I PRAY you have clean hands, because when you stand before the one who has all right to JUDGE you, lets see how much your big mouths are open then.
Family

Victorville, CA

#13 Jun 17, 2009
What you need to understand is that no mater what he did, he still has a family and is loved by us all! You should still have some kind of respect. As I know our family would have respect for you in your time of greif!
Anti BA wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt those he robbed and assaulted thought he was a great guy as well. The first post suggested this was probably a drug thing but I think you can see from the next few posts that this was entirely a GANG thing. He lived the life of a gangster and paid the normal price, tax free. Those of us in the regular world encourage you gangsters to resolve your issues one body at a time, just leave the rest of us out of the fight. We had nothing to do with it and don't want to get caught in the crossfire, so keep dumping the bodies in the desert and keep it on the inside.
ontario citizens

Chino, CA

#14 Jun 17, 2009
Beautiful Libra wrote:
believe me girl.. i definetly know who he is!!... a lowlife gangster(BA)... he deserved every bit of it!!.. another gangster off the streets... definetly an inside BA job
sarawitch

Haskell, OK

#15 Jun 17, 2009
Bartleby Gaines wrote:
<quoted text>
Whooo hooooo...Let's party
lol
WOW

Santa Ana, CA

#16 Jun 17, 2009
ontario citizens wrote:
<quoted text>
believe me girl.. i definetly know who he is!!... a lowlife gangster(BA)... he deserved every bit of it!!.. another gangster off the streets... definetly an inside BA job
Yep exactly!! Some one from his own neighborhood. Thats how they get down. You think they are on your team.....but they are not.
Beautiful Libra

Upland, CA

#17 Jun 17, 2009
ontario citizens wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, Paul must have either kicked your ass or put you in your place at one time! cause your talking alot of shit! its to bad hes not here anymore so you can tell him how you feel,but you couldnt do that.Stop trying to act like your tuff shit, cause Your being a disrespectful chicken shit!
David

San Diego, CA

#18 Jun 17, 2009
Beautiful Libra wrote:
<quoted text> Damn, Paul must have either kicked your **** or put you in your place at one time! cause your talking alot of ****! its to bad hes not here anymore so you can tell him how you feel,but you couldnt do that.Stop trying to act like your tuff ****, cause Your being a disrespectful chicken ****!
H o m e b o y puttin' somebody in their place or he kicked someones a&& before? Is that what happened to HIM? He took a bytch slappin to hell.
just sayin'
craziefool4u

Hesperia, CA

#19 Jun 17, 2009
he was mycousin and a awesome cuz to have by my side always down and no matter what any of you stupid people have to say he was a great person through it all you didnt know him and it would have been a pleasure to have had the chance ... love you cuzzie forever in our hearts
Anti BA

Ontario, CA

#20 Jun 17, 2009
Family wrote:
What you need to understand is that no mater what he did, he still has a family and is loved by us all! You should still have some kind of respect. As I know our family would have respect for you in your time of greif!
<quoted text>
Well, that's where you and people who have your "gang banging is cool" mentality are totally wrong. I don't have to have respect for the dead gang banger, or any other dead person whose life brought about their death. You seem to think that ALL life should be cherished and mourned by the rest of the world. Wrong-O. Those that have spent their life making other people's lives miserable, either because they are violently anti-social/thieving anti-social gang bangers have given up their right to have others feel sorry for them when they are taken by the sword they lived by.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 42 min Bruin For Life 32,593
News Man convicted in bizarre South El Monte home br... 1 hr Knock off purse s... 2
News Donald Trumpa s election makes undocumented imm... 1 hr Well Well 3
News Wanted man fatally shoots himself during stando... (Jan '10) 13 hr Your Momma 78
News Walmart workers protest wages, benefits at Onta... (Nov '13) Dec 2 Birds Landing Bob 26
News 150 pounds of meth seized in Mexican cartel rai... (Oct '09) Dec 2 Ifukcongress 44
News Joshua Tree man jailed for fatal shooting of fr... (Apr '10) Dec 2 Tobi 20

Ontario Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ontario Mortgages