FBI raids Rancho Cucamonga business p...

FBI raids Rancho Cucamonga business park offices

There are 17 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Sep 23, 2009, titled FBI raids Rancho Cucamonga business park offices. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

A quiet business park was visited by dozens of FBI agents who seized evidence Wednesday morning from two offices listed as a loan-modification company.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

Take your money

Santa Monica, CA

#1 Sep 24, 2009
Good job FBI. Close these scum bags down and put them behind prison bars for along time.
Local RE Broker

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2 Sep 24, 2009
Its about time. Many of these companies take full advantage of their clients.
Really

San Bernardino, CA

#3 Sep 24, 2009
"You have all these people descending on us, and they're not the friendliest."

That there is funny...they are not there to be friendly. They are there to do a job, period.
question-

Colton, CA

#4 Sep 24, 2009
I wish I could afford to pay for a loan mod.. I can barely pay all my bills as it is, how can I spend 2500 on something that isnt guaranteed?
Mike H

San Bernardino, CA

#5 Sep 24, 2009
The property manager sounds pretty stupid. The tenants are quite upset? Oh boo hoo.
Renae Bettenhausen

Santa Ana, CA

#6 Sep 24, 2009
It's a relief to know some of these scam artists are at least being investigated. The people who most need a loan modification are not getting them because of the associated costs, for the most part if a person HAS access to $3,000.00 they pay thier mortgage with it, and that is what the 4 or more people calling my home promising to modify my loan - "for a modest fee" are asking for. What homeowners NEED is a class action suite against banks that won't negotiate loan modifications unless coerced to do so by a lawyer.

The property manager may well deserve some pity. How easy is it to ascertain the legitimacy of a bussiness? If homeowners find it difficult, property managers can't find it much easier. The FBI is there to track down the people who probably hopped a jet to Burmuda with the cash LAST week. They probably never heard the old addage "You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. There are ways to let people know you mean bussiness without being mean.
Terre

Redondo Beach, CA

#7 Sep 24, 2009
I watched the entire thing happen. My office is right next door. They weren't unfriendly they were just doing their job. When they walked by I'd say hi and smile and they would say hi and smile. They were there from 9-9:30 a.m. until after I left at 4:30 p.m. The office they were in was hot and uncomfortable. They had the front door open all day.

The did a great job!
Renae Bettenhausen

Santa Ana, CA

#8 Sep 24, 2009
Terre wrote:
I watched the entire thing happen. My office is right next door. They weren't unfriendly they were just doing their job. When they walked by I'd say hi and smile and they would say hi and smile. They were there from 9-9:30 a.m. until after I left at 4:30 p.m. The office they were in was hot and uncomfortable. They had the front door open all day.
The did a great job!
Thanks for the truth. I should not have jumped to the conclusion that the officers were unfriendly just because the story I read insinuated that the FBI had not been friendly. The building would have had to be hot indeed for them to keep the doors open in the heat we've been having
bryan

Claremont, CA

#9 Sep 24, 2009
hmmmmmmmmm, lets see, disgruntled employees with a gripe about getting paid, then next week the fbi kicks the door down......i smell A RAT!
bryan

Claremont, CA

#10 Sep 24, 2009
and if you need a loan mod. im sorry. you bought it, you keep it. thats my stance. you gambled and lost plain and simple. did you really think your 580 credit score and no money down on a 600,000 home was for real??? come on!
BIG TIME

Upland, CA

#11 Sep 24, 2009
bryan wrote:
hmmmmmmmmm, lets see, disgruntled employees with a gripe about getting paid, then next week the fbi kicks the door down......i smell A RAT!
Well if they werent doing anything illegal the FBI would have no business there correct? Rat or not they know who ratted on them and no one is going to do anything. End of story. We had enough hot air today.
Truth Teller

Van Nuys, CA

#12 Sep 28, 2009
Another sham mortgage company is the so-called RMR of Huntington Beach, under the auspices of Shippey Law Firm. The FBI need to make serious inquiry into this group!
Lawrence P

Redlands, CA

#13 Sep 28, 2009
These scam artist have no consciences. I hope when they're caught the punishment really fits the crime!
Unemployed

Temecula, CA

#14 Sep 28, 2009
Andrea Ramirez- Parker whatever she desides to go by today, is still riping people off. She is opening another office here in the san bernardino county. She must be stopped. Now!
Brenda

Angola, IN

#15 Nov 22, 2009
Let's hope the FBI is one step ahead of Andrea Ramirez-Parker! She needs to be incarcerated if she plans to rip off more unsuspecting people.
WML

Torrance, CA

#16 Sep 15, 2012
Almost 3 years later and they finally arrest them, makes you wonder what they were doing the last 2+ years......Hmmmm by the way I knew Andrea 17 years ago when she was as innocent as they come.....Greed
Miranda price

Riverside, CA

#17 May 6, 2013
WML wrote:
Almost 3 years later and they finally arrest them, makes you wonder what they were doing the last 2+ years......Hmmmm by the way I knew Andrea 17 years ago when she was as innocent as they come.....Greed
How did you know her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sirens going down 6th for 5 minutes. What's up? 7 hr behold 2
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) 13 hr Dudley 3,237
Review: Vocational Improvement Program Inc 14 hr VIP INC 1
Review: Ability Counts, Inc. 14 hr ABILITY COUNTS INC 3
News Animal control program raises residents' hackle... (Nov '09) Sun Ted Trent 42
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sun AnyonePhartss 32,818
News Reputed Ontario gang member gets 35 years for p... (Jun '09) Mar 23 Apequrr 51

Ontario Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ontario Mortgages