Two men shot, killed on Friday in Fon...

Two men shot, killed on Friday in Fontana identified

There are 43 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Oct 31, 2009, titled Two men shot, killed on Friday in Fontana identified. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

The two men shot and killed Friday morning in Fontana have been identified as Robert Ramirez, 36, of Fontana and Lucio Chavez Jimenez, 37, of Moreno Valley by the San Bernardino County Coroner's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
fontucky

Santa Monica, CA

#1 Nov 1, 2009
is there such a thing as a "quiet nieghborhood" in fontana
thetruthhurts

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 1, 2009
Is there such thing as a quiet "Mexican neighborhood?" Haven't seen (or heard) one yet. Welcome to Fonmexico!
juan

Victorville, CA

#3 Nov 1, 2009
if its not the shootings, its the loud parties.
this happens alot

United States

#4 Nov 1, 2009
thetruthhurts wrote:
Is there such thing as a quiet "Mexican neighborhood?" Haven't seen (or heard) one yet. Welcome to Fonmexico!
its not fonmexico
its
fontunky or feloney flats :)
Juarez

Orange, CA

#5 Nov 1, 2009
thetruthhurts wrote:
Rand McNally lists it as Fontijuana.
thetruthhurts

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Nov 1, 2009
this happens alot wrote:
<quoted text>
its not fonmexico
its
fontunky or feloney flats :)
It used to be, but Mexico has now taken over...or haven't you noticed?
California Sun

Diamond Bar, CA

#7 Nov 1, 2009
Sad, sad, sad.
Breathless In Fontana

Sherman Oaks, CA

#8 Nov 1, 2009
juan wrote:
if its not the shootings, its the loud parties.
But more so fumes from methlabs top all.
burrito gonzales

Ontario, CA

#9 Nov 1, 2009
Us mexicanos have taken over fontijuana ese. All da white ppl left along time ago vato. Dey scared of us foo.
California Sun

Diamond Bar, CA

#10 Nov 1, 2009
Fontana used to be an Italian town of redneck steel workers. Now it's a barrio.
fontana girl

United States

#11 Nov 1, 2009
This can happen everywhere, Fontana, Chicago, New jersey.
anonymous

Georgia, GA

#12 Nov 2, 2009
My hear goes out to the wife and children..Robert was always good to my children...he will be missed.
anonymous

Georgia, GA

#13 Nov 2, 2009
HEART
enk400

Calabasas, CA

#14 Nov 2, 2009
Lucio was a good friend of mine and a good guy. he did not deserve this. I will miss him and my heart goes out to cheesy and his family who are all my friends. i mourn his death! the Jimenez family are good people, sorry for your loss. ed
mbabes

United States

#15 Nov 2, 2009
May they both rest in peace. They will be missed dearly but forever in our hearts. No one deserves to die this way! Fckk whoever did this and may they burn in hell.
thetruthhurts

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Nov 2, 2009
burrito gonzales wrote:
Us mexicanos have taken over fontijuana ese. All da white ppl left along time ago vato. Dey scared of us foo.
I wouldn't say they are scared, but more not prone to living in a crime ridden Tijuana-style ghetto, which it has become. Fontana was a hell hole before, now it's a third-world cesspool.
NEO

Glendale, CA

#17 Nov 3, 2009
I lost my brother-in-law on Friday and he is a warming loving son, husband, father, friend and brother-in-law. No matter if he was Mexican American or any other race, which has nothing to do with it. Race should not be an issue here!!! HE IS Gone!! HE IS DIED!! He is gone because of people out there that have no heart and are evil for invading his home where his wife and children live. He died a HERO for protecting his family. Robert Ramirez was a great man. Was not a trouble maker and was gang related. He worked; he graduated from to major colleges, and was very loving! He will never be forgotten!!! We love you Robert!
I donít wish death on anyone but this men going to a home and invading a home. Itís not forgivable. Also it does not matter where you live and where you are from. We just need peace!
Justice needs to be served!!
PRIMO

Colton, CA

#18 Nov 6, 2009
Those who knew Robert, will never forget him. He was a man with a big heart. He was a man who would go out of his way to help you when you needed it. He was a good husband and a good father. Best of all he was a good cousin. enk400, Lucio was not a good man. good men do not go to other peoples homes with guns. You have a lot of nerve to try to write something good about a killer like Lucio. He got what he deserved. I am not as kind hearted as NEO, I DO wish death to anyone involved with the death of a good man.
whoever

Arvin, CA

#19 Nov 6, 2009
theres a reason why ppl broke in to the house they had nothing but drug.read everything the wife even said her husband did drugs.
unknown

Baldwin Park, CA

#20 Nov 7, 2009
whoever wrote:
theres a reason why ppl broke in to the house they had nothing but drug.read everything the wife even said her husband did drugs.
Maybe you should re-read the report. Clearly you are mistaken. The reports states that the witness told authorities that the robbers were looking for someone else and were mistakenly at the wrong home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 35,926
News Calstrip Building Facility at Blytheville May 19 commenters 1
News Cowardly animals (Feb '10) May 18 Sandy Tanner 3
Vote Lara Gressley DA May 16 Vote Lara Gressle... 1
News Man who died after struggle with Fontana police... (Jul '10) May 14 Adelio servellon_Son 85
News Crime and Public Safety, January 13 (Jan '10) May 8 I Know this mofo 19
News St. Lucy's, Rancho Cucamonga teacher, settle la... May 7 lola 16

Ontario Jobs

Personal Finance

Ontario Mortgages