Front-line combat was truly horrific

Front-line combat was truly horrific

There are 5 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Oct 10, 2010, titled Front-line combat was truly horrific. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

On those eerie dark nights on the front lines during the Korean War, allied forces had some tiny allies of their own.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

George

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Oct 11, 2010
I stand at attention and salute you. May I shake your Hand and thank you and your Brothers in action for giving me and My family the opportunity to be here on this Planet. Your fought next to the man I can Dad. He made it back and talked very little about that time in his life. I know it is and was HARD to talk about it !!!! Thank you Everyone needs to know the reality of War and These types of Government actions it's not Just pictures but the sites sounds smell and lifelong memories. tenhut! Thank You Soldier.
relax

Encino, CA

#2 Oct 11, 2010
Much praise to you Mr. Guerrero I wish that the lost youths who trying to find themselves by joining gangs read your story and feel the inspiration I did. GANGS ARE fOR LOOSERS!
crazyteresarocha

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Oct 11, 2010
So I was wondering you said you never found the wife of your friend who was killed during the war which you both battled. How long did you look for her before you gave up and did you ever think of maybe tring again. I'm sure back in those days we had little or no sources of help, but now in the present time, we have so many sources of help that relate to finding people. Now adays we can find almost anybody in the world (as long as that person wants to be found) that is. I also wanted to say that I can't even begin to imagin what you went through let alone what you were exposed too. May GOD truley bless you, and if its not too much to ask i would very much like to hear back from you regarding my comment.THANK YOU
Teresa

P.S.my e-mail address is [email protected]

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#5 Oct 11, 2010
Anyone left out there besides me who saw the chinese napalmed and burnt black ??
This was early 1951
Lurking

San Diego, CA

#6 Oct 11, 2010
Advocate4all wrote:
Anyone left out there besides me who saw the chinese napalmed and burnt black ??
This was early 1951
Ahhh how cool!!! Do you have any pictures you can post online?
I'm sure alot of people would like to see those.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 23 hr Large Phartzz 33,109
Rancho Cucamonga could be a better city (Sep '11) Fri Iliveinrancho 17
Poll east side pomona rifa (Mar '08) May 25 That MOFO 266
Rancho Cucamonga Mugshots and Criminal Arrest R... (Sep '16) May 25 Ido 3
Ontario Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May 25 life 3
Corona Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May 25 life 4
News San Bernardino stabbing victim, 16, was L.A. ga... (May '08) May 24 powerball win 201... 112

Ontario Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ontario Mortgages