UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33109 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#16141 Nov 28, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, that's why I chimed in. I like to think of myself as a Trojan fan, and while I may not post as much as I used to, I still engage in some of the more civil debates around here, so I guess you can call me a loyal Trojan fan that is still here, no? Or did I miss something?
You ARE the #1 Trojan Fan I know, just didn't want to dgrag you in the CT_Slither On vortex, your well above that.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#16143 Nov 28, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell does that even mean? The game was a "scratch"?
You ever been to a race track? when the horse does not race it's called a scratch. I hate TJ Simers, but he may have a valid point in saying that after the first TD the play calling may have been limited...as to whether that is true or not, I don't know. Do I believe the players gave it all they had? ABSOLUTELY!! do I think the play calling was very conservative?? ABSOLUTELY!! was there a lack of urgency? ABSOLUTELY!! did UCLA rather play Stanford than Oregon? my only "guess" is YES. All I can say is that I am much happier that UCLA is playing Stanford in a rematch than playing the Ducks in Eugene. But like I said I am willing to honor my original bet with Bite On on Friday if HE WISHES, not you, not trOJan, HE Bite On...all he's gotta say is YES, and if my Bruins lose, I am outta here.

#16144 Nov 28, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well well if it isn't ol two faced bytch, who slams everything about USC and all that it stands for, who also constantly slams the city of El Monte, you try to be cool with CPEM yet you insult him on nearly all your posts.....He must have those pics of you wearing that trench coat at the local elementary school....You baldy are a true two faced pryck!....LMFAO!
"baldy"? I know MBD and shit, I wish I had half the hair he does.

#16145 Nov 28, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it's raining a golden shower on your face via Robs pekkker...LMFAO!
I would swear (if not for CPEM) that every trOJan fan has homosexual fantasies (if not gay already)I go to other sites where there is trash talking between USC and UCLA fans, and it seems that gay references run rampant (yes I am also guilty of them when exchanging verbiage with you...you mam are the queen of gay fantasies. Have you stopped to think that not everyone shares them fantasies?

#16146 Nov 28, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not even allowed to be at the bottom of the trashcan of what real bruin fans are, ya freakin kiss arse hommo. You only open up your mouth for two things 1.to swallow Rob's load (LMFAO) 2. You only speak of the bruins after they win or lose not before, you try and play it safe, kind of like predicting rain during one of bfl's golden showers on ya...LMFAO!
see what I mean? LMFAO
Fight On

North Hollywood, CA

#16147 Nov 28, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I would swear (if not for CPEM) that every trOJan fan has homosexual fantasies (if not gay already)I go to other sites where there is trash talking between USC and UCLA fans, and it seems that gay references run rampant (yes I am also guilty of them when exchanging verbiage with you...you mam are the queen of gay fantasies. Have you stopped to think that not everyone shares them fantasies?
Only you and MBD right sweet thang?...LMFAO I would say between you and MBD he is the female in your relationship correct?...LMFAO!
Fight On

North Hollywood, CA

#16148 Nov 28, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"baldy"? I know MBD and shit, I wish I had half the hair he does.
I'm sure you've explored all parts of MBD's anatomy so you would probably know...LMFAO!

#16149 Nov 28, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you and MBD right sweet thang?...LMFAO I would say between you and MBD he is the female in your relationship correct?...LMFAO!
Oh, Bite On...there is no hope for you.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#16150 Nov 28, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Bite On...there is no hope for you.
Nice paint job on the bell
Fight On

North Hollywood, CA

#16151 Nov 28, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Bite On...there is no hope for you.
I tell you what sweet thang, I believe ucla will beat Stanford this week, I knew last week there was no chance after beating USC, your boyz were in lala land for a week, kind of like MBD after a Justin Beber concert LMFAO..I'm done I'm through I'm finished, it was fun owning all you Ruins.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#16152 Nov 28, 2012
the Bigot Troll leaving???,One can only hope.
don't let the door hit ya on the arse Bigot

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#16153 Nov 28, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
One thing I'll say about my fellow Bruins, we stuck around through thick and thin and took the shyt from USC fans, It's amazing that only Trojan is still here, cowards CT and Bite On have run to the hills after losing, whats that say about Trojan Pride???
Can you say bandwagon fans ????
Good one Nation, spoken like a new-crazed Bruin :)

So does this mean that if some of those Trojans return, you won't go back to sucking their fleshy swords anymore ;)

Go Bruins, go brand new tough guy Nation!

West Hollywood, CA

#16154 Nov 28, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>We Bruins are true to our teams...win or lose. But who ares what these prycks think...right now all that matters is that we are ONE win away from playing in the Grandaddy of them all the Glorious Rose Bowl...Gawd, won't it be nice?
Yes Lifer that would be so nice :)

I think the last time we Bruins played for the Rose Bowl, was back when I actually thought i was straight :/

Go Bruins, move over Cade, we might be back!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#16155 Nov 28, 2012
I knew the Bigot Troll couldn't leave

West Hollywood, CA

#16156 Nov 28, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Mister Fight On, I can assure you that we Bruins are of equal opportunity and not self-centered like you Trojans :/

At MBD's hot tub parties, we have all pitched and catched numerous times ;)

Go Bruins, where's my catcher's mask!

#16157 Nov 28, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell you what sweet thang, I believe ucla will beat Stanford this week, I knew last week there was no chance after beating USC, your boyz were in lala land for a week, kind of like MBD after a Justin Beber concert LMFAO..I'm done I'm through I'm finished, it was fun owning all you Ruins.
Whewwwww!!! thank God!!! You're FINALLY GONE!!!!(for about 1 hour).

#16158 Nov 28, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
the Bigot Troll leaving???,One can only hope.
don't let the door hit ya on the arse Bigot
What he mean was "Bite On" is gone (for a few hours, hopefull days), but his schizo personalities take over.

#16159 Nov 28, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Lifer that would be so nice :)
I think the last time we Bruins played for the Rose Bowl, was back when I actually thought i was straight :/
Go Bruins, move over Cade, we might be back!
There go folks!!! Bite On finally admits he's gay, hence all the gay fantasies he posts as Bite On. I knew it all along Pee Pee, it's okay man, that is what you choose to be, nothing wrong, as long as you don't ask me to insert them African cucumbers up your ass I'm okay with your sexuality.

#16160 Nov 28, 2012
Josh Smith just left the program. Best luck to Josh wherever he goes...hopefully the new coach can get him more focused and in better shape. Good luck Josh!!
http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#16161 Nov 28, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
Josh Smith just left the program. Best luck to Josh wherever he goes...hopefully the new coach can get him more focused and in better shape. Good luck Josh!!
http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...
this program is in shambles

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rancho Cucamonga could be a better city (Sep '11) 13 hr Iliveinrancho 17
Poll east side pomona rifa (Mar '08) Thu That MOFO 266
Rancho Cucamonga Mugshots and Criminal Arrest R... (Sep '16) Thu Ido 3
Ontario Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) Thu life 3
Corona Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) Thu life 4
News San Bernardino stabbing victim, 16, was L.A. ga... (May '08) May 24 powerball win 201... 112
News Motorcycle rider dies after losing control in O... (Sep '09) May 24 Anonymous 28

Ontario Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ontario Mortgages