Wanted man fatally shoots himself during standoff with police

A known gang member and parole violator took his own life after a 10-hour standoff with police that concluded early Monday. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mexican Death

Ontario, CA

#1 Jan 18, 2010
There is only one good Cholo, a DEAD Cholo!
lopez

Ontario, CA

#2 Jan 19, 2010
we will miss you
Doubter

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Jan 19, 2010
Way to go!! Saved the state tons of money.
Retired Upland

Lakewood, CA

#4 Jan 19, 2010
Don't expect the honest, hard working, law abiding citizens to come to the car wash that your homeboys will probably have to bury your worthless butt.
Thin blue line

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#5 Jan 19, 2010
lopez wrote:
we will miss you
No we won't!

“Ya'll be killin me.”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6 Jan 19, 2010
All gangbangers should follow suit. Just kill yourself because your gonna die early anyway. Gangbanging is for puzziez. SUICIDE TO ALL GANGBANGERS. DO IT NOW.
Bud Jones

Upland, CA

#7 Jan 19, 2010
No loss. How long will it be before a family member or friend is on here telling us what a saint this P.O.S. was? The only good thing he probably ever did was pull that trigger--good riddance!!!
spoof

Encino, CA

#8 Jan 19, 2010
Bud Jones wrote:
No loss. How long will it be before a family member or friend is on here telling us what a saint this P.O.S. was? The only good thing he probably ever did was pull that trigger--good riddance!!!
Don't forget what a great family man he was. LOL You got it right on Bud.
Praise allah

Riverside, CA

#9 Jan 19, 2010
Hooooraaaayyy! This is great news. He died like a rat in the attick! Ha ha ha, enjoy hell A WIPE. This reminds me of that punk ace beach who shot himself in the head while in the interrogation room. Remember, the 'messycan'" community was outraged because they said the cops did it? It was all caught on glorious tape that I watch occasionally when I am down and depressed. It makes me snap back right away.
Big D

Pomona, CA

#10 Jan 19, 2010
Everyone that always posts negative things about minorities are straight losers and punks themselves. Seems like the net is the only place they can be brave.Dont get me wrong, Im glad this guy is off the streets. But suicide isnt anything to play with. You can all kiss my brown ass!!!! Be a man damn it not an cyber loser
spoof

Encino, CA

#11 Jan 19, 2010
Big D wrote:
Everyone that always posts negative things about minorities are straight losers and punks themselves. Seems like the net is the only place they can be brave.Dont get me wrong, Im glad this guy is off the streets. But suicide isnt anything to play with. You can all kiss my brown ****!!!! Be a man damn it not an cyber loser
He was a gang-bangin loser no matter what race.Good riddance !!!
JOE

Brea, CA

#12 Jan 19, 2010
I hope the police go after the family for the money it will cost the taxpayers for all the police to be there for the 3 hour standoff. Next time the gangbanger should just kill themself during the first hour of the standoff. I am sure the family of this worthless piece of crap blames the police thinking they will get some money because that is how they roll.
Pat

North Las Vegas, NV

#13 Jan 19, 2010
Not about race. Slime comes in all colors.
I would be just as ELATED if the guy were a member of the nubian breed, or my own race.
CaptAmerica

Holyoke, MA

#14 Jan 19, 2010
Another Hollow-Point Rehab! There should be more - MANY MORE!
Trina- SIS

Covina, CA

#15 Jan 19, 2010
WOW, THE WORDS OF PEOPLE WHO CONSIDER THEMSELVES BETTER THEN HE WAS.... YOUR WORDS ARE JUST AS HATEFUL AND COLD AS PEOPLE GET. YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO POST COMMENTS ABOUT SOMEONE WHO YOU HAVE NEVER MET AND KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. WE AS HIS FAMILY KNOW HIM AND DONT CLAIM HE WAS A SAINT WE ARE VERY AWARE OF HIS PAST AND TIES. IF THIS THE MENTALITY OF THE WHOLESOME J.Q.CITIZEN I TRUELY HAVE PITTY FOR YOU ALL I HOPE THAT YOU RECIEVE COMPASSION AT YOUR END. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINIONS AND I'M SURE WILL CONTINUE TO POST THEM.
CaptAmerica

Holyoke, MA

#16 Jan 19, 2010
Trina- SIS wrote:
WOW, THE WORDS OF PEOPLE WHO CONSIDER THEMSELVES BETTER THEN HE WAS.... YOUR WORDS ARE JUST AS HATEFUL AND COLD AS PEOPLE GET. YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO POST COMMENTS ABOUT SOMEONE WHO YOU HAVE NEVER MET AND KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. WE AS HIS FAMILY KNOW HIM AND DONT CLAIM HE WAS A SAINT WE ARE VERY AWARE OF HIS PAST AND TIES. IF THIS THE MENTALITY OF THE WHOLESOME J.Q.CITIZEN I TRUELY HAVE PITTY FOR YOU ALL I HOPE THAT YOU RECIEVE COMPASSION AT YOUR END. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINIONS AND I'M SURE WILL CONTINUE TO POST THEM.
And what of the 12 men and women who passed judgment and convicted him? After all, he was a parolee! They sat in judgment of him and THEY never met him either. What nerve, eh? And what about the Department of Corrections, they didn't know him either. I guess they had no business following the commitment order by keeping him locked up.

According to you, societies ability to pass judgment on a criminal begins with personal knowledge of the criminal and any judgment that is rendered by anyone who doesn't, personally, know a criminal is invalid.

Accept him for what he was and don't make the mistake of glorifying him for what he could have been. Save your pity and compassion for the people that Lopez hurt in his pursuit of his criminal activities.
JOE

Brea, CA

#17 Jan 19, 2010
Hey Trina how many people did your brother hurt or kill? If my brother was a gangbanger I would judge and I would not stand up for him. I would be telling people I am sorry for all the people my brother hurt. I guess you are just like your brother.
JOE

Brea, CA

#18 Jan 19, 2010
I'm just glad my tax dollars won't go to feeding him, clothing him, giving him free healthcare while he sits his worthless ass in prison and he is no longer around to hurt some innocent person.
In tears

Whittier, CA

#19 Jan 19, 2010
A known gang member and parole violator with a {shavedhead} took his own life after a 10 hour standoff with police. Should have read,{Finally takes his own life after 10 hour standoff with police. No sympathy here.
Bud Jones

Upland, CA

#20 Jan 19, 2010
Trina- SIS wrote:
Don't want or need your pity. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 36 min FLORIDA SWAMPER 28,706
Prostitution sting in Pomona nets 20 arrests (Mar '10) 11 hr Baddie 196
Montclair police told to make cuts or face layoffs (Jun '09) 16 hr decade resident 16
County setting up alerts for DCFS (Sep '09) 18 hr KLAJ the Advocate 18
Inland Valley schools show slight gains in stat... (Aug '10) Jan 22 MaltaMon 10
Chino Hills isn't free of gangs (Feb '08) Jan 19 Stay in school 13 49
Michaux named Forest of the Year (May '10) Jan 15 crocodile undie 22

Ontario News Video

Ontario Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ontario People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]