Driver killed in 15 Freeway rollover crash in Devore

Full story: San Bernardino County Sun

A driver died this morning in Devore when he lost control of his vehicle, flipped over the center divider and landed in southbound lanes.
Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Apr 16, 2013
curious

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

speed kills!
A Love RIP NEIKO NEAL

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

curious wrote:
speed kills!
Bitch you kill!!

Anywho.. we all love and miss you sooo much Neiko!! we're all praying for your mom and sis to pull through! Save me a spot up there in Heaven.. are are truly missed!
A Love RIP NEIKO NEAL

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

*you are
checking on sister

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

I was one of the individuals who tried to help neiko and wanted to know what the latest on his sister was. I'm praying for her and hope the best for the family. Take care.
concerned driver

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2010

I drove by after the fire fighters and chp were there. A firefighter was performing cpr and it appeared everyone was trying hard to save the person who was lying on the ground next to the car. The firefighter was still wearing his heavy yellow jacket while he performed cpr.
a homeboy

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2010

RIP NEIKO....BLOCcccc!!!!
showanda mosley

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

nieko was my bestfriend his sister cabrina and lil bro cajuan was cool to i grew up with nieko we where like bonnie and clyde we just never had any sexual contact me and nieko use to walk to school together faithful ever morning i couldnt belive my bestie was gone we did r shyt though i love you cuhz smoke a loc lady smoke a loc nicole and rick i love yall thats his parents thats fucked up no one told me about the funeral but neiko no i loved him
GT aka G Moola

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Damn cuh.. i miss you so much.. on crip... U were my bloc boy.. Marcos boys.. and all that.. we use to stay saggin and u always told me "if you swingin im swingin." i still hold that mentality.. hold a spot for me up there cuh.. Since grade school u were and always will be my bro bro.
missin yhu dearly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Cuzzo mn I miss yhu so much.... I'm holdin arnisha dwn dnt trip..... I miss n I love yhu to tha max!!!!!!!!! Tesea
ARNISHA PALMER

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

MANN I MISS YU NEIKO SOO MUCH DADDY..YU WAS MA HUBBY AND WILL ALWAYS B MA HUBBY. DANG DADDY IM SOO LOST WITHOUT YU..THESE HOES OUT HERE B HATIN ON DA RELATIONSHIP WE HADD BABY BUT I KNW IF YU WAS HERE YU WILL LET THEM KNW WASSUP.YO WIFEY GOIN CRAZYOUT HERE WITHOUT YU.I LOVE YU BABY N YU WILL ALWAYS B IN MA HEART NO MATTER WHO IM WITH...YU SAVE YO WIFE A SPOT UP THERE BABY RT NEXT TA YU...I LOVE YU SOOO MUCH NEIKO DADDY AND LIFE AINT DA SAME WITHOUT YU.LOVE YU BABY...LOVE YO WIFE ARNISHA P.
(WATCHU THOUGHT STOOPID)
ARNISHA PALMER

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

HEY BABY JUS WAS THINKIN BOUT YOU READING ALL YO COMMENTS....YOU BEEN GONE ALMOST 3 YRS AND IT DON'T FEEL LIKE IT...I KNOW THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART AND I'M MISSIN YOU DEARLY...I WAS READIN ALL THE COMMENTS EVERYBODY WROTE AND IT MADE ME TEARY EYED...BUT GOD HAS TRUELY BLESSED MEE CUZ WHEN YOU LEFT ME I HAD LOST IT ALL. SUMTIMES I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR GONE BUT THEN IT HITS MEE. I STILL CAN SEE YO FACE AND HEAR YO LAUGH MAN YOU WAS ONE OF A KIND LOL. WELL I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT IT SEEMS LIKE THIS IS THE CLOSEST I CAN GET TO YOU BESIDES WHEN I'M WITH YOUR MOM. I WISH YOU WAS STILL HERE WITH US AND I WISH I CAN JUS HOLD YOU ONE LAST TIME.I LOVE YU PAST DEATH NEIKO AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART APART OF MY HEART. I KNOW GOD DOESN'T MAKE MISTAKES SO I CAN'T QUESTION HIM ALL I CAN DO IS STAY PRAYED UP.I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH LOVE YU LATER..
LOVE ALWAYS N FOREVER YO WIFEY NEECH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Ontario Forum right now

Search the Ontario Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 26,673
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr Appeals 200,336
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 hr roaster 7,846
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 7 hr Remote 15,917
pitbulls 16 hr haymaryah44 1
Superior Court judge, Office No. 11 (Apr '10) Thu Helpformoms 8
Man found dead in Fontana standoff identified (Jun '10) Thu youidiotstookallthenames 10
•••
•••

Ontario News Video

•••
•••

Ontario Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ontario People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE