murder of franklin scott (scotty) brown

Posted in the Only Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
BROWN FAMILY

Dickson, TN

#1 Oct 28, 2009
DEAR MEMBERS OF THE DICKSON COMMUNITY. WE NEED YOUR HELP IN THE UNSOLVED MURDER OF OUR DEAR LOVED ONE,SCOTTY.THE PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE ARE STILL AT LARGE LIVING THEIR LIFE AS IF NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.WE CAN NOT LET THIS GO,SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO HAS ANY INFO SHOULD CONTACT THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES OR T.B.I.,IF THIS CAN HAPPEN TO OUR FAMILY MEMBER IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOURS.THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION...SINCERELY THE BROWN FAMILY.
BROWN FAMILY

Dickson, TN

#2 Nov 2, 2009
This message is directed to the murderer(s)of Franklin"SCOTTY"Brow n. Listen to Nickelback,for those involved in his murder...ANIMALS,NEXT CONTESTANT,SIDE OF A BULLET..so you think you are a ROCKSTAR,but all you are looking at are three hots and a cot where you hopefully die and rot!!!!!!!!!!YOU WILL BE FOUND AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE..........so run,hide........your not out of reach of the law...GOD'S LAW!!!!!!!!!!
BROWN FAMILY

Dickson, TN

#3 Nov 2, 2009
We the family of Scotty need answers.Can anyone tell us who/why/where he was murdered? Someone out there knows and should come forward!How can you know and not tell...so cruel and evil.We need closure,and if you know who did this and don't come forward YOU ARE AS GUILTY AS THE PERSON(S)THAT KILLED HIM!!!!!!!!!!
BROWN FAMILY

Dickson, TN

#4 Nov 3, 2009
I am Scott's mother and I want to share this with you:"Money cannot buy me.Gov ernments cannot silence me and hell cannot stop me.I am a soldier. Even DEATH cannot destroy me.For when my Commander calls me from this battlefield,He will promote me and then allow me to rule with Him for all eternity.I am a soldier in the Army,and I am marching under the BLOOD STAINED BANNER....Claiming VICTORY each step of this journey.I WILL NOT GIVE UP. I WILL NOT TURN AROUND.HERE I STAND,DRESSED IN FULL ARMOR, READY FOR BATTLE...MARCHING HEAVEN BOUND! I can do no other....Because I Am A Soldier In The Army Of The LORD"
BROWN FAMILY

Dickson, TN

#5 Nov 3, 2009
The previous statement above was found by me after Scott's death.....in his Bible. He is in a Greater and Mightier place than we.Our pain and grief may not matter to any of you that did not know him but to us,knowing his murderer(s)caused the loss of a fine and decent young man, our son,our brother and left two young sons who will never have the chance to really know the MAN he still IS to me,his MOTHER!
BROWN FAMILY

Dickson, TN

#6 Nov 3, 2009
Still not one person showing any interest/concern....what a shame!
BROWN FAMILY

Dickson, TN

#7 Nov 4, 2009
Dedicated to Scotty..YOU STILL ARE LOVED AND REMEMBERED EACH AND EVERY SECOND,MINUTE,HOUR OF EACH AND EVERY DAY AND NIGHT..........FOR ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!LOVE YOUR FAMILY
BROWN FAMILY

Dickson, TN

#8 Nov 5, 2009
Dedicated to Scotty:We the family of ''Scotty''love and miss you,Love Your FAMILY
BROWN FAMILY

Dickson, TN

#9 Nov 5, 2009
Dedicated to Scotty:Shinedown><Us and Them>Crying Out>Fake>I Dare You>Call Me>Leave A Whisper>Shed Some Light>45>Lacerated Me>DEVOUR....The Sound Of Madness***In Memory.DOA(FOOFIGHTERS) Listen to these songs,people,then maybe you can understand what murder does to a family.Crystalised>The XX,Fifty On Our Forheads>WHITE LIES
BROWN FAMILY

Dickson, TN

#10 Nov 13, 2009
Scott has been 3month's and 2day's and still not one person has come forward!WHY NOT? We the family deserve some answers and closure to this heinous act of !!!!! His family will not rest until these er(s) of our beloved Scott are,ARRESTED,CONVICTED,AND WE PRAY"PUT TO !!!!!!!"We will find out who you are and we can't wait to put your sorry,coldblooded lives out of commission!That day is coming and we pray to God it is soon!
BROWN FAMILY

Kingston Springs, TN

#11 Nov 13, 2009
Still,not one has come forward,by the way,everything ain't bigger in Texas....except the long arm of the law!!!!!!!!!!
lone star

Kingston Springs, TN

#12 Nov 13, 2009
running to Texas ain't gonna help them there varmints....WE KILL 'EM
BROWN FAMILY

Kingston Springs, TN

#13 Nov 17, 2009
RIP"SCOTTY"We miss&love you very much!
THE BROWN FAMILY

Kingston Springs, TN

#14 Nov 20, 2009
Word is..AHA,We Know!!
BROWN FAMILY

Kingston Springs, TN

#15 Nov 25, 2009
Scott,there will not be much thanksgiving in our homes until the F??Kers that murdered you so cold bloodedly get arrested,convicted and hung.....better yet drawn and quartered!The BASTARDS ARE NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH YOUR MURDER..TRUST ME!!!! YOUR FAMILY
VIGILANTE

Kingston Springs, TN

#16 Nov 30, 2009
Tomorrow will be 4 month's since our beloved Scott was COLDBLOODEDLY MURDERED....4 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!! His murderers left 2 young sons orphaned! I pray the same Fate befalls their loved ones,starting with the killers first and their kids second!Life for a life..you demons!!!!!!!!!!
THE BROWN FAMILY

Kingston Springs, TN

#17 Nov 30, 2009
Those cowards are not MEN enough to come forward,they need to be tracked down and shot like the rabid DOGS they are!
FRANKLIN SCOTT BROWN

Kingston Springs, TN

#18 Dec 5, 2009
Our family still awaits for information from anyone out there who knows anything about his Murder......SPEAK UP PEOPLE!
ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE

Kingston Springs, TN

#19 Dec 6, 2009
INVITATION TO THE CRIMSON TIDE......these hick volunteers are crap.....AND need a good ass whooping!!!!
FRANKLIN SCOTT BROWN

Kingston Springs, TN

#20 Dec 7, 2009
This will be a very empty Christmas Lord! Someone,somewhere knows Who,What,When,Where and WHY SCOTT was murdered but won't come forward because for(1)they are cowards(2)they are going to prison and lose their freedom for the rest of their guilty lives(3)they are being protected by person(s)for reasons known only to those involved(4)THEY ARE GOING TO HELL!(5)THEY DON'T WANT TO FACE ME OR THE DEVIL!It's CHRISTMAS people,let justice be done!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Only Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roses (Aug '14) Sun anonymous 59
Shy Jul 18 DaddyD 19
Ming Court Chinese Restaurant in Dickson, TN (Oct '09) Jul 11 chingchang 11
New Dance / Fitness Studio in Columbia TN Jul 9 CSPADance 1
Danny james Jul 1 Answers 1
Meth Heads and Narcs Jun '16 Ardis 5
Couple just moved to area needing help Jun '16 Help needed 1

Only Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance