upset upstate new yorker

Jamestown, NY

#1 Jul 13, 2010
Last November the sheriff cried for a tax increse to keep his boat patrol. One of our county reps asked for donations from the Goodyear Lake Association and the Otsego Lake Association to help keep the boat patrol. The GLA donated money and the OLA refused to donate anything.
Now it's mid July and Goodyear Lake has an empty sheriffs boat patrol sitting at the dock on weekends and Otsego Lake has a weekend patrol.
All Goodyear gets is higher taxes and a worthless patrol boat sitting at the dock while the boaters run wild. Was the GLA duped into donating money to keep the boat patrol on Otsego Lake ??
joe the dumbass

Jamestown, NY

#2 Jul 13, 2010
upset upstate new yorker wrote:
Last November the sheriff cried for a tax increse to keep his boat patrol. One of our county reps asked for donations from the Goodyear Lake Association and the Otsego Lake Association to help keep the boat patrol. The GLA donated money and the OLA refused to donate anything.
Now it's mid July and Goodyear Lake has an empty sheriffs boat patrol sitting at the dock on weekends and Otsego Lake has a weekend patrol.
All Goodyear gets is higher taxes and a worthless patrol boat sitting at the dock while the boaters run wild. Was the GLA duped into donating money to keep the boat patrol on Otsego Lake ??
belive me !! i do not think that the taxpayers of otsego co should pay for our sinfull play time !! our dope sales and pimping our family members out should be enough !! as deadbeat taxsponges we should learn to pay our way but our scumbag ways always get the best of us!! so screwing the taxpayer always takes our first action !! then bitching like little school girls that we are is the normal thing to do !! so join GLA and whine your asses off !!!
About Time

Jamestown, NY

#3 Jul 17, 2010
It's Saturday and the sheriff's boat finally left the dock on Goodyear Lake.
Isn't it a shame that they have to be shamed into doing the job they cried to keep last November ?
Lets see now if they keep up the weekend patrol or if this was just a show.
GLA

Jamestown, NY

#4 Aug 1, 2010
joe the dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>belive me !! i do not think that the taxpayers of otsego co should pay for our sinfull play time !! our dope sales and pimping our family members out should be enough !! as deadbeat taxsponges we should learn to pay our way but our scumbag ways always get the best of us!! so screwing the taxpayer always takes our first action !! then bitching like little school girls that we are is the normal thing to do !! so join GLA and whine your asses off !!!
What is you're problem ?
mark b

Jamestown, NY

#5 Aug 6, 2010
Showing off patrol boats at the county fair while there is no patrol on the lake on weekends is B S.
Stop the song and dance and DO THE JOB THE TAXPAYERS ARE PAYING FOR !
upset upstate new yorker

Jamestown, NY

#6 Oct 17, 2010
Another poor job this past season (2010) with the boat patrol on Goodyear Lake.
George

Jamestown, NY

#7 Nov 13, 2010
non working SHOW BOAT !
kbg

Jamestown, NY

#8 Apr 10, 2011
Empty SHOW BOAT at the dock this year
2011 ?????
upset upstate new yorker

United States

#9 Jun 1, 2011
I support the GLA
My two gay dads and my mom gets high and drives their boat with no problems.
Don't worry be happy on Goodyear LAKE.
Goodie

United States

#10 Jul 5, 2011
joe the dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>belive me !! i do not think that the taxpayers of otsego co should pay for our sinfull play time !! our dope sales and pimping our family members out should be enough !! as deadbeat taxsponges we should learn to pay our way but our scumbag ways always get the best of us!! so screwing the taxpayer always takes our first action !! then bitching like little school girls that we are is the normal thing to do !! so join GLA and whine your asses off !!!
Gary Simmonds maryland is the real joe the dumbass
taylor

United States

#11 Jul 31, 2011
joe the dumbass wrote:
Do we pay for sinfull play time on lakjes ?
Barb Yaser

United States

#12 Aug 6, 2011
joe the dumbass wrote:
Gary Simonds Maryland-AKA-joe the dumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneonta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News My Short Time with a Cult: The Twelve Tribes an... (Jan '10) Apr 8 scooter 29
Helicopters over East Yonkers, NY (Aug '09) Apr 1 Matt 83
Debate: Marijuana - Oneonta, NY (Aug '10) Mar 31 luis 12
Review: Lucy Auto Driving School Mar 28 IsMe 1
Review: One Stop Jay Cleaners Mar 28 mikeyluv1124 1
News New Rochelle Man Arrested by FBI in Murder-for-... Mar 23 333stenbrian 1
News NY man charged with hiring hitman Mar 20 333stenbrian 1

Fire Warning for Otsego County was issued at April 18 at 3:32AM EDT

More from around the web

Oneonta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]