VIEWPOINTS: Alabama has vigilante, il...

VIEWPOINTS: Alabama has vigilante, illegal Legislature

There are 3 comments on the Alabama Live story from Nov 13, 2011, titled VIEWPOINTS: Alabama has vigilante, illegal Legislature. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

A sign on the door of the Blount County Agri-Business Center in Oneonta informs visitors that all transactions with the county will require proof of citizenship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

Oh Please

De Soto, KS

#1 Nov 13, 2011
After watching CURRENT Channel's Mexico's Death Train, ALL states should be doing this! Mexico's allowing hundreds of El Salvadorans and Guatemalan's free train rides from the MX southern border to our southern border! They're coming in as individuals and entire families.
Oh Please

De Soto, KS

#2 Nov 13, 2011
to the top again

Since: May 10

Branson, MO

#3 Nov 13, 2011
All Illegals should be shot on sight as they are a Invading force that has only one thing in mind and that is to destroy the America that we have both loved and defended ! Illegals care not about America they want to make it a Mexi Hell just like they left ! Every Illegal along with their Illegal brats should be rounded up and marched across the Border and any who try to return should be shot ! Seal the Border ,kill a few and they will quit coming ! All Veterans Know this is true Did we put our lives at risk so this home grown threat could destroy our Country ? Did we not all swear to protect and defend this Nation from all threats well boys and girls this is a threat our Nations is being overrun with people who care nothing about our laws or about are Country hell they don't even care about their own ! Because if they did they'd stay and fight for it ! before long the America that we have know well be gone and then it will be to late ! We've got to stand together and stop this invasion once and for all I'd rather die here defending us here at home then die somewhere they care nothing about us ! I lost a son oct 18 fighting where they care little for us in Afganiastan ! It's just hard to imagine him dying for nothing when we here at home stand to loose what we hold dearest and that is our own Freedom ! We most choose to either take care of the whole world or ourselves I hope we choose to Protect America first and say the hell with the rest !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneonta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin mac neil (hatchet man, Cleveland, Al) se... Jul 10 curious in Clevel... 1
Sugarland Neglected (Mar '09) Jun '16 Dawn 20
why are there no files of trials in blount coun... Jun '16 Ex-Citizen 1
All the CORRUPTION in BLOUNT COUNTY, ALABAMA (Feb '11) Jun '16 Ex-Citizen 77
Judge Steven King (Jun '11) May '16 mary 51
Blount County Sheriff's Deputies=JOKE!!! (Sep '10) Jan '16 Casey 8
so what really happened to Candace Guajardo (May '12) Jan '16 BillyBigBoy 101

Oneonta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oneonta Mortgages