G Bishop

United States

#1 Jan 25, 2009
I was born in oneonta in 1955...I have visited the city several times last in January 09...I still think this is a great little city...My sister was the first girl to be born in the hospital in 1953.I am looking for info on my Grandfather C.E.Bishop he worked for the city and he died in 1966...I would like to know his address in anyone could remember.My email is gbishop55@aol.com..Thanks..

Since: Jul 08

Douglasville

#2 Mar 4, 2009
I live in Douglasville, Georgia, now. I have a friend in Oneonta who isn't on line. I'll ask her about your Grandfather. She seems to know everyone. I used to live in Oneonta back in 1978 until 1981. I love the place.
Wendell Shankel

Montgomery, AL

#3 Mar 8, 2009
Trying to locate my gfather brother.His name was Eziakel Hayes. Visted him at or near Nectar in the early 1940. Also is there a Hayes cementary near Nectar?Contact at Kbass1702@charter.net Many thanks,,,,,,,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneonta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) 4 hr JDavis 279
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 17 Annonymous 85
Blount County judge to rule on law giving small... (Sep '13) Aug '14 NathanEDavid 5
Judge Steven King (Jun '11) Aug '14 jws66 45
kathy tidmore (Sep '08) Jul '14 Anne 27
Sheriff to resign amid sex allegations (Dec '08) Jul '14 Funny guy 12
Limestone Springs Golf Course. Jul '14 Phil Watson 1

Oneonta Jobs

Oneonta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oneonta News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oneonta

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]