Rich gas deposits found in St. Clair

Rich gas deposits found in St. Clair

There are 23 comments on the Alabama Live story from Feb 8, 2007, titled Rich gas deposits found in St. Clair. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

Geologists have found a potentially significant natural gas formation in St. Clair County that has sent energy companies scrambling for drilling rights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
country girl

United States

#21 Feb 18, 2009
are they still drilling or have they given up;;what a waste ... maybe they will start drilling again soon,,
country girl

Covington, LA

#22 Mar 25, 2009
i wonder if the electric bingo that is coming to etowah county be close to steele al,, if you know please comment on the bingo / the road that goes into the bingo where will that go i'm interested because, we have land in steele a.. that we want to sell thanks
calhoun county question

San Antonio, TX

#23 May 25, 2009
Is there any news regarding calhoun county? I'm currently living in Texas and I'm out of the loop a bit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneonta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
so what really happened to Candace Guajardo (May '12) May '17 Unknown 102
Blount County Sheriff's Deputies=JOKE!!! (Sep '10) Apr '17 Cindyann 9
kathy tidmore (Sep '08) Apr '17 Ex-citizen 28
All the CORRUPTION in BLOUNT COUNTY, ALABAMA (Feb '11) Apr '17 ex-citizen 84
News Runoff election today for District 34 House seat (Dec '12) Mar '17 Heavens Blue 2
Sugarland Neglected (Mar '09) Mar '17 breid1966 25
Blount County law enforcement (Nov '14) Feb '17 Judge And Jury 7

Oneonta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oneonta Mortgages