curious

Monticello, KY

#1 Feb 15, 2011
Does anyone know where you can get dry ice? Thanks!
blah blah blah

Whitley City, KY

#2 Feb 15, 2011
curious wrote:
Does anyone know where you can get dry ice? Thanks!
For what
huh

Sunbright, TN

#3 Feb 15, 2011
for about tree fiddy
OCTO-TI

Huntsville, TN

#4 Feb 15, 2011
I've never camped in Scott County - BUT usually camp site stores carry dry ice- Check Big South Fork & Brimstone recreation! Also the truck stop at I 75 Exit 141 and HWY 63!
The One

United States

#5 Feb 15, 2011
Thanks OCTO-IDIOT. Dry ice is used to cook meth. So you probably gave meth cooks a place to buy this [email protected] without being so conspicuous. Great job genius. I've never camped in Scott County... But blah blah blah.... You stupid [email protected]
blah blah blah

Whitley City, KY

#6 Feb 15, 2011
The One wrote:
Thanks OCTO-IDIOT. Dry ice is used to cook meth. So you probably gave meth cooks a place to buy this [email protected] without being so conspicuous. Great job genius. I've never camped in Scott County... But blah blah blah.... You stupid [email protected]
Dry ice can be used for more then meth. You stupid fxxx
yup

Helenwood, TN

#7 Feb 15, 2011
I use dry ice all the time to ship things from my bakery to family members. Not all of us have our heads in the gutter.
The One

United States

#8 Feb 15, 2011
Oh yeah there's sooooo many people using dry ice for camping now days... So many in fact that some advid camper payed the words dry ice on topix. Lol. Your the [email protected] idiot if you believe that.
Violet

Helenwood, TN

#9 Feb 15, 2011
yeah there are multiple reasons to use dry ice you can use it to make fog so if your putting on a play or something and need fog you can drop some dry ice in some water and it makes fog
OCTO-TI

Huntsville, TN

#10 Feb 15, 2011
My understanding is that some very common over the coumter medcines are also used to make meth - so whatr's his name would think some one directing a pasrent of a child with a cough to Danny's Drugs would be a Meth enabler - What about those who still cook some shine who use sugar? Ir save a lot has a low price on sugar is it idiotic to tell some one to save money by going there? But apparently what's his name knows all about cooking meth! Now more people know more. IGNORANCE is Dangerous - but also sometimes teaches!
blah blah blah

Whitley City, KY

#11 Feb 15, 2011
The One wrote:
Oh yeah there's sooooo many people using dry ice for camping now days... So many in fact that some advid camper payed the words dry ice on topix. Lol. Your the [email protected] idiot if you believe that.
your the idiot...for your info the person that started this was wanting to know where they could get some dry ice and I said for what the camping comment came after that...fu loser...you must be a drug head since you are thinking about meth
fofofo

Oakdale, TN

#12 Feb 15, 2011
blah blah blah wrote:
<quoted text>your the idiot
My what?
well

Whitley City, KY

#13 Feb 15, 2011
fofofo wrote:
<quoted text>My what?
They didn't stutter
curious

Monticello, KY

#14 Feb 16, 2011
Sorry to stir up such a stink. I was wanting the dry ice for a volcano cake for my sons cub scout cake competition. You put the ice in a small bowl in the top of the cake and when you add water you have smoke. I guess I should have explained myself. After all this is topix & every little thing you say gets blown out of proportion.
OCTO-TI

Wartburg, TN

#15 Feb 16, 2011
curious - trouble not your heart! blah blah blah
is one of those people who like a Klu Klux Klaner - hides under the topix sheet of anonymity to spout volcanic insults precisely to BLOW the minds of the fearful. Actually it is cyber bullying practiced to BLOW up a deflated EGO. Asked if egotistical - the reply would be: "I'm not egotistical as egotism is a fault and I have no faults!" Whatever is said: blah blah blah will blah blah blah! Frank J. Tighe (not ashamed of my name)
letitgo

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Feb 16, 2011
curious wrote:
Sorry to stir up such a stink. I was wanting the dry ice for a volcano cake for my sons cub scout cake competition. You put the ice in a small bowl in the top of the cake and when you add water you have smoke. I guess I should have explained myself. After all this is topix & every little thing you say gets blown out of proportion.
you can get it at any food city and most wal;marts carry it, and pay these fools no mind everyone that use the things to make meth is about 99.9% of the world because these dumb asses that would put crap in there body that is under most home owners sinks is foolish dont understand it but

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't get him off my mind (Dec '13) 21 hr Opry King 15
Do you know her? Privett Redheaded Chick. Bisex... Mon SunShineky39 1
Who's selling drugs at Marvins trailer park in ... Mon Starvin Marvin 8
Judge James L. Cotton, Jr Mon thou shalt not judge 9
2018 Sheriff's Race Mon Butch 42
worst dentist ever, Spencer Ellis (Nov '11) Mon Butch 41
Whites should be extinguished! Mon Malcolm 12

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance