what do u kno about the girl at jrs t...

what do u kno about the girl at jrs tires?!?!

Posted in the Oneida Forum

dodge makes it

Mauldin, SC

#1 Aug 25, 2012
What do y'all think if her? I was in there yesterday an that's the first time I got up close to her an damn she's hot! Got the purtiest blue eyes I've ever seen
geez

Oneida, TN

#2 Aug 25, 2012
Does that JR's Tires belong to J.R. Hembree or somebody else? Just wonderin who owns it. Don't know about the purty girl.
dodge makes it

Monroe, NC

#3 Aug 25, 2012
No,Jr Kitts owns it I reckon,I've asked a couple a times and I do believe that is who he said owned it,and damn man she's beautiful
GET OVER YOURSELF

Oneida, TN

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Seriously, it is starting to get ridiculous with all these girls needing confirmation on how "hot" they are. If you need to start a thread about yourself just to get confirmation on your "hotness", that just goes to prove that you are wasting your life. Who cares if your "hotter than Georgia asphalt" or the hottest girl at SHS, Oneida, Fairview, or the hot girl who drives a yellow mustang, etc. Seriously stop posting these ridiculous threads. GET OVER YOURSELF! You will never truely love another as long as you love yourself more. And please don't bother to comment back that your some guy, that it's not you, Come on, not all of us are idiots.
wonderin

Wartburg, TN

#6 Oct 3, 2012
get over yourself must be an ugly jealous woman

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8 Oct 4, 2012
dodge makes it wrote:
What do y'all think if her? I was in there yesterday an that's the first time I got up close to her an damn she's hot! Got the purtiest blue eyes I've ever seen
I heard she is very good with a valve stem.
This Early

Oneida, TN

#9 Oct 4, 2012
Pauls Bunion wrote:
<quoted text>I heard she is very good with a valve stem.
The only problem is that when she gets finished with the valve stem it won't hold air.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10 Oct 4, 2012
This Early wrote:
<quoted text>The only problem is that when she gets finished with the valve stem it won't hold air.
Well that's when you have to put a plug in or get run flat tires.
This Early

Oneida, TN

#11 Oct 4, 2012
Pauls Bunion wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's when you have to put a plug in or get run flat tires.
Ya Ya Ya Uh Ha Uh Ha I like the plug idea.
This Early

Oneida, TN

#12 Oct 4, 2012
I just updated my FB page, On my way to jrs tire shop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump 3 hr Wyatt 100
Jacob and Elisha Phillips (Oct '15) 7 hr Foreigner 32
R there any young boxers or mma fighters?? 12 hr don lacy 4
Last Days (Jan '16) 22 hr Preach 224
Olivia holtsclaw Fri Olivia Holtsclaw 6
danielle yancey Fri Awesome person 4
Married men Fri Hunnng 9

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance