Tell Santa what you want for Christmas.

Posted in the Oneida Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Santa

Oneida, TN

#1 Nov 19, 2011
Ho Ho Ho!!!!!! Come on up here, sit on Santas lap, an tell me what you want for Christmas!!!
Santa

Oneida, TN

#2 Nov 19, 2011
Come on sit on the lap an tell Santa what you want, Mrs. Clause won't get jealous I promise...
Santa

Oneida, TN

#3 Nov 20, 2011
Wow u all r getting nutin but coal....
geeze

Pine Knot, KY

#4 Nov 21, 2011
Well Santa, I don't deserve a lump of coal, and I'd like a newer car to drive. It doesn't have to be a brand new one, but reliable for trips to doctors in Knoxville and elsewhere.
wow

Oneida, TN

#5 Nov 21, 2011
Oh wow Santa..ho ho ho's just what I wanted. Bring me a blonde, brunette and redhead ;)
Santa

Oneida, TN

#6 Nov 21, 2011
geeze wrote:
Well Santa, I don't deserve a lump of coal, and I'd like a newer car to drive. It doesn't have to be a brand new one, but reliable for trips to doctors in Knoxville and elsewhere.
. Wow I sure hope you have been good this year cause that's a big gift to ask for, bit sounds like you really need it.... For real I will be praying that you get the car you are needing an God bless you and happy holidays...
Santa

Oneida, TN

#7 Nov 21, 2011
wow wrote:
Oh wow Santa..ho ho ho's just what I wanted. Bring me a blonde, brunette and redhead ;)
. Wow that's alot of meat, you sure you can handle that much man at one time??? Lol alrighty then all the stds you can handle and it's my treat. God bless ya and happy holidays.
wow

Oneida, TN

#8 Nov 21, 2011
Santa wrote:
<quoted text>. Wow that's alot of meat, you sure you can handle that much man at one time??? Lol alrighty then all the stds you can handle and it's my treat. God bless ya and happy holidays.
lmao..now Santa ya know there would have to be at least one smartass ask for that. Good comeback, lol Happy Holidays!
Santa

Oneida, TN

#9 Nov 21, 2011
U 2 wow lol
noonesbiz

United States

#10 Nov 24, 2011
dear santa i would like a 100 pound bag of 100 dollar bills please.thank you and happy holidays and god bless you.
santa

Oneida, TN

#11 Nov 24, 2011
Well lets see here on my list of good and bad people. Yes ok i found you under naughty. I will still leave you a present under the tree but i dont know if u want it or not... its definately a bag and it is full.... but its not money and it rhymes with clit..... so yeah its up to you lol
noonesbiz

United States

#12 Nov 24, 2011
well thats just mean i have been a very good girl this year.just because i have not been good to you dont mean a thing my husband has been very satisfied this year.
Santa

Oneida, TN

#13 Nov 24, 2011
Lol well in that case I can't agrue.... I will leave a check for $2.50 for you since you been a good girl... Keep that husband happy and maybe he will be the one to bring you home alot of bacon one of these days... Lol
amazing

Pine Knot, KY

#14 Nov 25, 2011
$2.50????!! Come on Santa at the VERY least a $10 dollar bill. "I bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan, and never let you forget you're a man...cause I'm a WOOOOMAN!" I'll bet Mrs. Claus doesn't get just $2.50. Heh?
Santa

Oneida, TN

#15 Nov 25, 2011
Wow I didn't say you wasn't worth a million dollars cause it sounds like you are it's just that, well you know how unemployment is at the north pole theses days. For example if you got a doll a few years ago then the way money is now your lucky to get a sock for your doll now lol. It does cost money ya know to make the toys as well. Oh an MRS. CLAUSE is just getting the beef stick this year if ya know what I mean. (-;
noonesbiz

United States

#16 Nov 25, 2011
Santa wrote:
Lol well in that case I can't agrue.... I will leave a check for $2.50 for you since you been a good girl... Keep that husband happy and maybe he will be the one to bring you home alot of bacon one of these days... Lol
I think the reason why santa is being so cheap is because i`m not putting the sugar on his candy cane.Hahahahaha.
Red13

Barrie, Canada

#17 Dec 17, 2011
Santa wrote:
Ho Ho Ho!!!!!! Come on up here, sit on Santas lap, an tell me what you want for Christmas!!!
are u still alive
Red13

Barrie, Canada

#18 Dec 17, 2011
I'm 13 I just want to know
Rudolph

Strunk, KY

#19 Dec 17, 2011
Dear Santa, I would like to have the ability to rid the world of crazy people and provide sanity to the insane!!
cupcake

United States

#20 Dec 18, 2011
geeze wrote:
Aww,I wish for your Christmas wish to come true!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post Disappearing 3 hr Dustin Miller 5
Fireside restaurant 17 hr Anonymous 29
blade in mcdonalds food 23 hr John Doe 56
what counts as cheating Mon hmmmmmm 23
Top notch beauticians Sun Highly disapointed 13
Poll Re elect Dale Perdue Sun Modus Operandi 52
Ignorance is bliss Sun Nero 6
More from around the web

Oneida People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE