Child Molestors vs Drug Dealers

Posted in the Oneida Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just me

Oneida, TN

#1 Jun 6, 2010
Everyone gets on here and bad mouths drug dealers in most cases they are just trying to put food on the table for there children. But noone ever gets on here and talks about the ones that actually hurts children and ruins there lives the "Child Molestors" They get a slap on the hand a let go free to hurt more and more children and ruin as many lives as they can. The police go after the ones that try to feed there kids. But I know for a fact let the ones go that really and truly hurt children. Now dont get me wrong there are alot of drug dealers that sell them to buy bigger more powerful drugs and they should be locked up but instead of locking the ones up that are just trying to feed there families help them.
well

Huntsville, TN

#2 Jun 6, 2010
i think they all should be locked up! drug dealers, child molesters and theives i know its hard right now to find a job but there are better ways to support your family than sell drugs and alot of these drug dealers sell to under age kids and they may be doing it to feed THIER kids but they are killin SOMEONE ELSES! EVER THINK OF THAT THERE ARE CONSEQUIENCES that go with selling drugs to someone first of all alot of these druggies are stealing the money from family or where ever they can get it and there families have to deal with there loved one on drugs which is horrible then if one of these customers of the dealer gets out here and kills someone else or themselves by driving on drugs or whatever may be the case then the blood is on the dealers hands as much as the druggie who did it! I love my children as much as the drug dealer down the road and i will not uphold anyone who will sell drugs!! these child molesters shouldnt be let out of jail they should castrate them and put them under the jail there is no worse sin in my eyes then harming a child and thats with drugs or sex or any kind of abuse, if you abuse a child ,sell drugs to a child its wrong and there is NO excuse for either whats so ever , if you say that they dont sell drugs to children then you are badly mistaken because we are all someones child!! besides that no one will ever truly prosper if they sell drugs or abuse a child they are both in the same boat in my book!
TomTom

Oneida, TN

#3 Jun 6, 2010
Just wandering about a few things, please answer this: If a person is selling drugs to feed their children, why can't they get food stamps? If they have children they can get food stamps, especially if you have no work, very little money? So, if they truly are trying to feed their children, why sell drugs? And, did you know alot of people in Scott County are unemployed, some get assistance and some don't. I know people that are living very hard and barely scraping by and they do not sell drugs or do participate in doing the wrong thing. So, what is the problem? I'll tell you what it is: the dealers want to sell the drugs, drive nice vehicles, hide behind their lies, pretend to be prominet citizens. Sure this is a win win situation for the dealer(s), they do not have to do without anything because they have got it down pat. Well, good luck your going to need it. Your going down a one way street and it's coming to a dead end. May not be today, tomorrow, next week, etc., but in the near future it's going to come crashing down around you. You better ask yourselves, is it worth it in the long run?
really

Oneida, TN

#4 Jun 6, 2010
Anyone that gets on here and says they would not do what you had to to take care of your kids you are a liar. you would steal, you would even kill someone over your kids if you wouldnt then you dont really love them. This county helps people that dont need it and the ones that do need it have to figure out what to do on there own..
hhheeeyyy

Oneida, TN

#5 Jun 6, 2010
TomTom wrote:
Just wandering about a few things, please answer this: If a person is selling drugs to feed their children, why can't they get food stamps? If they have children they can get food stamps, especially if you have no work, very little money? So, if they truly are trying to feed their children, why sell drugs? And, did you know alot of people in Scott County are unemployed, some get assistance and some don't. I know people that are living very hard and barely scraping by and they do not sell drugs or do participate in doing the wrong thing. So, what is the problem? I'll tell you what it is: the dealers want to sell the drugs, drive nice vehicles, hide behind their lies, pretend to be prominet citizens. Sure this is a win win situation for the dealer(s), they do not have to do without anything because they have got it down pat. Well, good luck your going to need it. Your going down a one way street and it's coming to a dead end. May not be today, tomorrow, next week, etc., but in the near future it's going to come crashing down around you. You better ask yourselves, is it worth it in the long run?
I know someone right now with three kids that is disabled and cant work has been fighting for years to get there disability and keeps getting turned down. But some lazy guy that has never worked a day in there life can apply for disability the first time and get it. What do you expect people to do...
hhheeeyyy

Oneida, TN

#6 Jun 6, 2010
oh yeah and whether you sell it to them or not they are gonna get it somewhere. So why not go ahead and sell to them better you get the money than someone else..
Gary

Huntsville, TN

#7 Jun 6, 2010
hhheeeyyy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know someone right now with three kids that is disabled and cant work has been fighting for years to get there disability and keeps getting turned down. But some lazy guy that has never worked a day in there life can apply for disability the first time and get it. What do you expect people to do...
i agree there are several people that need help but will not get it,but the ones that do nothing they will get it hands down.now as far as child molesters putting under the jail is to good for them. what you do is chain them up so they cannot get loose and put the other end of the chain to a pick up truck and drag him up and down the four lane with a sign.you can do this about twice and if he survives,he might think again about doing it.i do know several people agree with me on this.
doing without

Oliver Springs, TN

#8 Jun 6, 2010
really wrote:
Anyone that gets on here and says they would not do what you had to to take care of your kids you are a liar. you would steal, you would even kill someone over your kids if you wouldnt then you dont really love them. This county helps people that dont need it and the ones that do need it have to figure out what to do on there own..
you're right really. i'd steal or sell drugs or kill to take care of my child. i dont care what ppl say either. you'll do ANYTHING to take care of your kids. and most of the time, these ppl who say send them all to jail, have never had it rough or had to go without anything. i've worked my ass off all my life and still struggle everyday. and i'll be damned if my son goes without food or anything he needs.
really

Oneida, TN

#9 Jun 6, 2010
yeah you can tell by the way they talk that they have never had it rough not really rough.. I work everyday and still cant get ahead. And I wont let my children do without i love them to much to ever let that happen.
TomTom

Oneida, TN

#10 Jun 6, 2010
hhheeeyyy wrote:
<quoted text>
Think you have misread the message and the questions. I am sure they are people that are disabled and trying for years to get help. My point was if he has children, no work, little or no money does he not get help such as food stamps, other resources. And I know they are people that have worked very little or never in their life and they draw some kind of disability. I think the system is really messed up in our Federal Government, that's beside the point I was trying to make. Why try to justify selling drugs by saying it's how they feed their children/family? Something just doesn't add up on it.
Look

Huntsville, TN

#11 Jun 6, 2010
I think they should have a drug and domestic violence registry just like the sex offender registry.
friend

Parkers Lake, KY

#12 Jun 6, 2010
just me! let me tell you a drug dealer will sell to
anyone kids they don't care. don't give me that stuff they need to feed there kids. most of them dealer get food stamps and are getting the pills from tenncare you must be one of them dealers that are using that i need to feed my kids.if you are saleing drugs i hope they catch you and put you under the jail. I know people that drive to clinton and knoxville just to have a job a hour each way. so don't try that crap get a job !!!!!
What Would You Do

Oneida, TN

#13 Jun 6, 2010
Would you sell drugs for a Klondike bar?
JustAThought

Oneida, TN

#14 Jun 7, 2010
drug dealing to take care of your kids. Not a really great choice for a number of reasons:

1. you want your kids around drug addicts? drugs in your home and the danger that is associated with this "occupational" decision?
2. I know several women (and men) who do not have custody of their kids and have lost them forever because of either doing drugs or selling them. How can you care for your children if you lose them?
3. There are many other opportunities available out there to care for children if you're down and out...I've been there myself....churches will help get you back on your feet and find a job, and there are government programs to help you get an education to get a secure job and provide for your kids. If they are really your first priority, I'd think you'd want them to have a better life than being the "kid of the drug dealer"

AND I think drug testing should be mandatory for welfare and disability. I certainly am tired of paying tax dollars into a system that is feeding drug addicts.
Gary

Huntsville, TN

#15 Jun 7, 2010
Look wrote:
I think they should have a drug and domestic violence registry just like the sex offender registry.
i agree and publish it in the local newspaper not like campbell conty or mccreary news.i also agree on a random drug testing without them calling to tell them i am coming to your house on wednesday for a drug test.they do that when they have welfare checks. they would call or warn them ahead of time as i know several told me.could see a bunch of parents with straps when they found out that there child is dealing in drugs.my question is what would you do as parents if you found out that you child is dealing or doing drugs?
Hmmmmm

UK

#16 Jun 7, 2010
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree and publish it in the local newspaper not like campbell conty or mccreary news.i also agree on a random drug testing without them calling to tell them i am coming to your house on wednesday for a drug test.they do that when they have welfare checks. they would call or warn them ahead of time as i know several told me.could see a bunch of parents with straps when they found out that there child is dealing in drugs.my question is what would you do as parents if you found out that you child is dealing or doing drugs?
As a parent, I know that I would be conflicted. I would want to protect my child, but I also would want them to learn that's not ok to do. Maybe spend a few days in jail, make them go to rehab. As much as you love your children, sometimes it's hard to do the right thing I think.
well

Huntsville, TN

#17 Jun 7, 2010
my man had been layed off for over a year we had it bad i mean we didnt know from week to week if we would make it ! thank god he found a job and he has to drive an hour each way but we are thankful for it! my point is ive been down and out scared to death that if one of us got hurt or sick we would lose everything we had because we had no insurance but i never once thought of selling drugs it doesnt make sense. if you sell drugs you are taking a huge risk of losing your children and i love them to much to do anything that would cause them to end up in a foster home i know there are real good foster parents out there but there are also horrible ones that mistreet children and just do it for the money ,so for you people who say i dont love my children because i wouldnt sell drugs to keep them up like you do, i beg to differ i love them enough not too!! if your out of work if you really want a job you can find one you just have to leave the house to do it there not going to come to you ,you have to get out and get it yourself. if your not workin and are settin on your ass sellin drugs then you are drawing foodstamps so there goes your excuse for just trying to feed your kids your taking a risk with your children and killin ours by sellin to them and if they want it then yes they will find it somewhere but if we all thought that way then non of us would work and we would all be sorry druggies! YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE FOR BEING A DRUG DEALER, EXCEPT YOU ARE JUST SORRY LAZY PEOPLE ,who instead of gettin out here with the rest of us working people and acting like somebody would rather do it the easy way by sittin on your asses and lettin the druggies/thieves come to you for your money, you poor drug dealers i fell so sorry for u tryin to feed your kids bullshit! you probally have more than i do!!! i get more and more pissed the more i think about it but i will say this i feel sorry for your children they are the ones who will suffer because of your sorry decisions. i know all drug dealer and druggies will be pissed by what i have to say but hey join the club the rest of us are pissed off too!
just me

Pine Knot, KY

#18 Jun 7, 2010
friend wrote:
just me! let me tell you a drug dealer will sell to
anyone kids they don't care. don't give me that stuff they need to feed there kids. most of them dealer get food stamps and are getting the pills from tenncare you must be one of them dealers that are using that i need to feed my kids.if you are saleing drugs i hope they catch you and put you under the jail. I know people that drive to clinton and knoxville just to have a job a hour each way. so don't try that crap get a job !!!!!
I do have a job i work 40+ hrs a week, i dont do drugs or sell drugs never have and never will but i was laid off for almost a year and it was very hard to take care of my family and i would have done what ever i could to take care of them if it had come to it i ran out of unemployment and put applications in every where and wasnt doing any good. You have to have money to be able to get a job in clinton or any where like that and if you got kids that takes all of your money what are you supposed to shit money out your a**. Poor people cant just get money any where you must be one of those with silver spoon up your a**....
just me

Pine Knot, KY

#19 Jun 7, 2010
looks to me like everyone would rather see a drug dealer go to jail than a child mollester cause thats all that anyone is talking about
Gary

Huntsville, TN

#20 Jun 7, 2010
just me wrote:
looks to me like everyone would rather see a drug dealer go to jail than a child mollester cause thats all that anyone is talking about
nope they must like my idea of dragging him up and down the four lane.there was another wanting to put him under the jail after doing some minor surgery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
josh hatfield 13 min wondering 1
gonna get her 1 hr Fah Q 12
does anyone know josh phillips (Oct '09) 1 hr TN_Angel 10
dakota davis 3 hr amber 1
kimberly daniels 3 hr love or hate me 1
who knows lisa phillips sexton an now married t... (Jan '10) 3 hr haha 10
Scott Co. Commission to Consider Tax; Industria... 5 hr Citizen 15
Oneida Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oneida People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oneida News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oneida

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick