ryan noe???????
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ucanguessit

Greenville, SC

#22 Sep 25, 2013
Megan Megan Megan if there is a nasty guy out there u will find them there's a long list of nasty guys ppl lmao this guy is probably the least nasty of them all and to say you made a mistake shit your whole life has been one big mistake Megan so don't try to defend yourself Megan there's no excuse for u Megan why don't u grow up Megan oh wait Megan u can't Megan you've been afflicted in the head Megan...so I tell u what why don't u just get off here and mother your little boy and prepaid for the one I herd you are fixing to have and try not to get them took "again"
megan wrote:
For ur info i did not put this on here i can give a rats ass about ryan he is nasty n sleeps wit any one n ever one he can he has cheated on his wife so many times it's not funny n yessa i fell bad i had sex wit him uhhhh but oh well ever one makes mistakes n he dont take care of his kids i heard he had a hole bunch n will not tale a dna test he knows that this is his baby n prob. Many more!!!!!!!!
Ucanguessit

Lancing, TN

#23 Oct 18, 2013
Ucanguessit wrote:
Megan Megan Megan if there is a nasty guy out there u will find them there's a long list of nasty guys ppl lmao this guy is probably the least nasty of them all and to say you made a mistake shit your whole life has been one big mistake Megan so don't try to defend yourself Megan there's no excuse for u Megan why don't u grow up Megan oh wait Megan u can't Megan you've been afflicted in the head Megan...so I tell u what why don't u just get off here and mother your little boy and prepaid for the one I herd you are fixing to have and try not to get them took "again" <quoted text>
b*tch you don't either dumb f*ck and 1 is a mistake but hell don't u think your kinda repetive with this's hit so shut up ok don't talk about ppl your not better than
concerned aunt

United States

#24 Nov 14, 2013
Wow! You people need to act your age! This is their marriage & no one else's buisness! If his wife wants to stay with him & try to work it out then God bless cause I know it would be hard! That's what's wrong with marriages these days! They give up & don't try! Every marraige has problems! & no ones perfect! They have a daughter who needs them both in her life! By all means cheating is wrong in everyway! & to anyone who willingly has an affair with a married man isn't any better than that man it takes two! Also if there's was any possibility that I had a child that I didn't know was mine I would do anything to find out if it was mine or not! Sounds like alot of people have nothing better to do than put others down!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who all have been ripped off by Terry stevens? 59 min Littlecountrygirl 1
atvs riding at night 5 hr PunkThumper 9
how much does it cost to get laid 5 hr oldiebutgoodie 29
bicerious male looking for gay or bi male (Sep '09) 5 hr Rich straight guy 14
Cops arrest 80 year old man 7 hr Citizen 12
Tonya Jeffers 8 hr Dumbass 4
Good Mowing Companies 10 hr Satisfied customer 8

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance