Natalie Crowley
Curious

Sunbright, TN

#1 Jan 30, 2013
has anybody seen her lately

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Yes and she is tore up from the floor up.
bar fly

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Is that crows wife

Location hidden

#4 Jan 30, 2013
bar fly wrote:
Is that crows wife
no its bluejay's
oneida

Wartburg, TN

#5 Jan 30, 2013
she with troy blevins up with on forest lane in oneida
cousin

Wartburg, TN

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Pauls Bunion wrote:
Yes and she is tore up from the floor up.
well Bunion let me just say that she is a good girl and that she don't bother nobody and if you have something to say about her then just go and tell it to her face because i can tell you one thing that you might walk up to her and say it but her daddy will knock you on your ass and you will be crawling back .

Location hidden

#8 Jan 31, 2013
cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
well Bunion let me just say that she is a good girl and that she don't bother nobody and if you have something to say about her then just go and tell it to her face because i can tell you one thing that you might walk up to her and say it but her daddy will knock you on your ass and you will be crawling back .
Nanny nanny boo boo!
chris crowley

Sunbright, TN

#9 Jan 31, 2013
no she is not tore up from the floor she IS NOT WITH TROY BLEVINS she is with greg gibson and is happy people that ant got a f,,king life get on he and starts shit now if you got something to say and you know me come see me and i will dam sure take f,,king care of it and from deer lodge i know who you are a big f,,king ho
Natalie Crowley

Sunbright, TN

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Pauls Bunion, no i am not tore up from the floor up, but you are able to have your own opinion. It does not bother me for what you have to say. I dont even know you, so you shouldnt judge. As far as me being married to anybody, no i am not and have never been. I am not with Troy Blevins. Yes, I was with him for a couple of months, but that is the past. I am with Gregory Gibson if its anybody's business, which it really isn't. Keep trash talking me, because in all honesty it doesn't bother me anymore. :)
Natalie Crowley

Wartburg, TN

#11 Feb 1, 2013
she is a sweet girl that I have been around she is a harder worker and stays out of people problems I think Natalie is a good girl and people needs to just back off her,
Bunions cleaner

Huntsville, TN

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Pauls Bunion wrote:
<quoted text>Nanny nanny boo boo!
Someone needs to take your a$$ out back and teach You some manners nanny nanny boo boo and then You'll have to unzip Your britches to see where Your going ass wipe.

Location hidden

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Bunions cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>Someone needs to take your a$$ out back and teach You some manners nanny nanny boo boo and then You'll have to unzip Your britches to see where Your going ass wipe.
Another Topix Rambo. Go back to your hovel and stare at your deer antlers.
Bunions cleaner

Huntsville, TN

#14 Feb 2, 2013
Pauls Bunion wrote:
<quoted text>Another Topix Rambo. Go back to your hovel and stare at your deer antlers.
I wish some of the people You talk trash about on here could get a hold on Your ass for just awhile and show You where We would put Our deer antlers little boy......,
cousin

Oneida, TN

#15 Feb 2, 2013
Pauls Bunion wrote:
<quoted text>Another Topix Rambo. Go back
to your hovel and stare at your deer antlers.

hey bunion just let me say that chris crowley is her dad and you better believe that you dont want to mess with his daughter because he will beat your ass and hurt you in a split second so you better leave his daughter alone .
whatever

Wartburg, TN

#17 Feb 5, 2013
Natalie Crowley wrote:
Pauls Bunion, no i am not tore up from the floor up, but you are able to have your own opinion. It does not bother me for what you have to say. I dont even know you, so you shouldnt judge. As far as me being married to anybody, no i am not and have never been. I am not with Troy Blevins. Yes, I was with him for a couple of months, but that is the past. I am with Gregory Gibson if its anybody's business, which it really isn't. Keep trash talking me, because in all honesty it doesn't bother me anymore.:)
yea she was with troy blevins and jackie harness and their niece all in one bed, thats f$$ked up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lee sexton back in oneida selling drugs meth 47 min jehovahcordell 17
Robert and Keisha Hallock 1 hr Lil birdie 4
Billy Hall 2 hr StatingFacts 1
Huntsvile subway 3 hr Fed up 1
Jaime and Amanda Henry 5 hr Preacher 2
Will Barnes and Michelle Butler 5 hr Chief 8
smart style in Oneida. 6 hr King of Shaky Puddin 3

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance