Scott County man arrested on numerous sex charges

Aug 13, 2012 Full story: WATE-TV Knoxville 43

Bobby Sexton, 47, of Oneida, was arrested July 31 on 75 counts of rape, 75 counts of sexual assault and 75 counts of incest.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
what

Huntsville, TN

#1 Aug 14, 2012
wow 75 they should put him under the jail
tennessee princess

Westfield, IN

#2 Aug 31, 2012
are you talking about ROBERT LEE SLAVEN THE CHILD MOLESTER FROM HELENWOOD??????? THATS WHERE HE SHOULD BE!!!!
Children Advocate

Charlotte, NC

#3 Aug 31, 2012
tennessee princess wrote:
are you talking about ROBERT LEE SLAVEN THE CHILD MOLESTER FROM HELENWOOD??????? THATS WHERE HE SHOULD BE!!!!
Was justice finally served , how many of the 75 were minors and how much time will he serve
just me

Washington, DC

#4 Aug 31, 2012
Children Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Was justice finally served , how many of the 75 were minors and how much time will he serve
read the independent harold. Thats 75 counts against one child over the years of abuse. Its sick and his type male or female should not be aloud to walk among us.
lol

Morristown, TN

#5 Aug 31, 2012
Awe it's not that bad. He just "fell from grace." bet he was a proud member of some church too. Any takers on a 15 to 1 odds bet?
truly really lisa

Huntsville, TN

#6 Sep 1, 2012
tennessee princess wrote:
are you talking about ROBERT LEE SLAVEN THE CHILD MOLESTER FROM HELENWOOD??????? THATS WHERE HE SHOULD BE!!!!
Not sure about this Bobby Sexton, but about Bobby Slaven! Yes! He is in jail. Hopfully he will be there for awhile. Im sorry you had to do and go thru what you did and as long til you got away. I've helped take care and watched over you since elementry school and guess I always will. You don't worry anymore maybe your bad dreams will go away knowing that the SOB is starting to take his journey and will pay for every single child he abused. I pray that all and everyone will come forward to see that he never is around any children again. He's a very disturbed sick man.
truly really lisa

Huntsville, TN

#7 Sep 1, 2012
Children Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Was justice finally served , how many of the 75 were minors and how much time will he serve
You talking about Sexton or Slaven?
INBADDREAMS

Knoxville, TN

#8 Sep 3, 2012
truly really lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure about this Bobby Sexton, but about Bobby Slaven! Yes! He is in jail. Hopfully he will be there for awhile. Im sorry you had to do and go thru what you did and as long til you got away. I've helped take care and watched over you since elementry school and guess I always will. You don't worry anymore maybe your bad dreams will go away knowing that the SOB is starting to take his journey and will pay for every single child he abused. I pray that all and everyone will come forward to see that he never is around any children again. He's a very disturbed sick man.
Please tell me if you are talking about Bobby Slaven how I can reach you because I need to have someone else come forward about this. zekehodge@yahoo.com
INBADDREAMS

Knoxville, TN

#10 Sep 3, 2012
I can assure you that Sherril is NOT SPAM and probably has a good idea of what she is talking about. He is a MONSTER and does not deserve to be out. The police should take her comments as SERIOUS and should be looked into.
INBADDREAMS

Knoxville, TN

#11 Sep 3, 2012
Children Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Was justice finally served , how many of the 75 were minors and how much time will he serve
Children Advocate: NOTHING has been done and the family of course has lawyered up as expected and his mom said they will prove him innocent. Well I can assure you 1000% he is GUILTY as HELL! I know of now 4 people he has raped and nothing has been done.
INBADDREAMS

Knoxville, TN

#12 Sep 3, 2012
lol wrote:
Awe it's not that bad. He just "fell from grace." bet he was a proud member of some church too. Any takers on a 15 to 1 odds bet?
actually he never attended Church nor did his mom or aunt
Lisa

Huntsville, TN

#13 Sep 3, 2012
INBADDREAMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Children Advocate: NOTHING has been done and the family of course has lawyered up as expected and his mom said they will prove him innocent. Well I can assure you 1000% he is GUILTY as HELL! I know of now 4 people he has raped and nothing has been done.
Please call me I believe her and you. That's why I'm here and did what she could'nt do. But I need you to come foward. Please I don't ever want him to be able to walk, talk or breath our air. There's nothing he can do to you or her or me. I have to be in court tomarrow up on my charges witch does'nt have a thing to do with him. If you could or would met me at the court house{jail} tomarrow after 8:30 am. No one would have to know there will be to many people there to notice.
Lisa

Huntsville, TN

#14 Sep 3, 2012
truly really lisa wrote:
<quoted text>You talking about Sexton or Slaven?
If you go to Full story: WATE-TV Knoxville you will see this post is about Bobby Sexton and not Bobby Slaven.
facts

Oneida, TN

#15 Sep 4, 2012
It does say on the news article bobby sexton but I have also heard from bobby slaven's family that he also is in jail for the same thing. If his on family says he is being booked for sex charges then I say he is.
Bobby Slaven FACT

United States

#16 Sep 4, 2012
Robert Lee Slaven also known as Bobby or Bob Slaven is on the run. He took off just before court the morning of September 4th in a white ford 150 with scott county tags. No one has seen or heard from him since. If you have seen him or know of his whereabouts please call the scott county sheriff's department.
THANK YOU!
Lisa

Huntsville, TN

#17 Sep 5, 2012
Bobby Slaven FACT wrote:
Robert Lee Slaven also known as Bobby or Bob Slaven is on the run. He took off just before court the morning of September 4th in a white ford 150 with scott county tags. No one has seen or heard from him since. If you have seen him or know of his whereabouts please call the scott county sheriff's department.
THANK YOU!
Was he out? Thought he was in jail. DID HE EXSCAPE
OR OUT ON BOND?
Bobby Slaven FACT

United States

#18 Sep 5, 2012
He was out on bond. If you know where he is or where he may be heading PLEASE call Scott County Sheriff's Department ASAP.
Creep

Oneida, TN

#19 Sep 5, 2012
The independent herald reported that all 75 counts were with his own daughter.
Lisa

Huntsville, TN

#20 Sep 6, 2012
Creep wrote:
The independent herald reported that all 75 counts were with his own daughter.
Bobby Sexton, right?
facts

Oneida, TN

#21 Sep 6, 2012
No this is about bobby slaven

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prepare for disasters 39 min knox 14
winfield mayor 1 hr baconator 4
da bus 1 hr baconator 5
Powerball 2 hr andrea 11
Mayor Dale Perdue 2 hr cheryl 153
Why the Onieda prayer was actually offensive. 2 hr Jnone 21
lil Texas StakeHouse in winfield 9 hr Mack 40
Oneida Dating
Find my Match

Oneida Jobs

Oneida People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oneida News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oneida

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]