JDS Technologies at the Airport
tma

Wartburg, TN

#44 Aug 16, 2011
How is JDS a joke ? Let me guess you got fired for drug use. JDS has brought more jobs to scott county than you think. I would be happy to have a job in the same county that I live in. RESPECT the place that you work at. RESPECT the people you work for. Everyone keeps saying there are whores down there. Do your job and don't worry about what other people are doing. Thank u for the jobs in scott county. There are people who are thankful for them.
Moron

Somerset, KY

#46 Aug 19, 2011
Exactly!! I know several of the people you are bashing, and I'll tell you this: they get up every morning to work to support their families... unlike you, apparently. They don't have time to bash people on topix, or anywhere else for that matter! Get a life, and a job while you are at it! Leave good working people alone!
JDS

Columbia, SC

#47 Aug 25, 2011
Thank you for the kind words!
tma

Wartburg, TN

#48 Aug 26, 2011
I for one am thankful for JDS. The people who own it are very nice and have helped in more ways than people think. Not many owners of a company are like that. Thank u for everything u have done for my family. I don't get to say it enough and I miss my math lessons.
need job

Oneida, TN

#49 Aug 27, 2011
are they hiring and what do they pay?
Dora

Lancing, TN

#50 Aug 27, 2011
Idk I've been trying to get on there forever and keep Getn told their not hiring
Citizen

Oneida, TN

#52 Nov 13, 2011
This really racks me up! Sounds like this person really needs to get a life and maybe work hard and stop worrying about everyone else!
Tonya

Oliver Springs, TN

#53 Nov 14, 2011
I am not sure what the purpose of this was . I am to the point I really don't care anymore. I hope that Jerry and Diane both seek legal action to find out who put this on here. I have been embrassed enough by the people down there. I don't care anymore. A person can take only so much.
tHE DIRT AT jds wrote:
IF EVER THERE WAS A SURE CASE OF CLIMBING THE OLD LADDER OF SUCCESS BY SEX IS SO APPARENT.( OLD RED)JENNIFER IS A FINE EXAMPLE. ONLY BEEN THERE LESS THAN A YEAR AND MAKES 9.50 AN HOUR AND BE FASTER THAN ANYONE ONE ELSE'AND HAS HER WORKED CLEANED AND IF SHE HAS A DIRTY PART SHE GETS TO FIX HER MISTAKES' THE OTHERS WHO DO THE SAME JOB GET YELLED AT OR TOLD THEY ARE GETTING FIRED IF THEY DONT DO BETTER. SHE RUNS TO RON HER SWEETIE TO COMPLAIN AND SHAKE HER ASS AND TALK LIKE A LITTLE GIRL AND BAT HER EYES. THEM JEANS ARE SO TIGHT SHE CAN HARDLY MOVE. SOMEBODYSWIFE IS GONNA KICK HER BABIFIED ASS. CHARLE IS SCREWING CASH HER MANS COUSIN.WHAT THE HELL.SHE TOLD ME SHE WOULD FUCK JERRY IF HE WOULDNT TELL DIANE. SHE ALSO SAID SHE WOULD FUCK CASH IF HE WOULDNT TELL HER MAN WHICH IS HIS COUSIN' CODY WALKS AROUND ALL DAY DOING NOTHING AND HAS SINCE HE STARTED. tHE THE NEW GUY WALKS AROUND DOING NOTHING TOO. dENIS LEANS UP AGAINST HER TABLE ALL DAY, GOES AND MAKES HER FOOD TEN MIN EARLY AND NOTHING GETS SAID. sHE POKES HER BOOBS OUT AT rON WEARS SHORTS UP TO HER CRACK, AND TOO TIGHT. WHAT A CRISTIAN! jASON AND HEATHER THINK THERE THE BEST ON EVERYTHING. jESSICA HAS MISSED SO MANY DAYS IT AINT FUNNY. AND WHAT KINDA DRUGS DOES BARB HAVE IN HER BAG?
noonesbiz

United States

#54 Nov 14, 2011
It is comments like some of the ones on here is why we don`t have any new companies wanting to move in here .They don`t want their name run down into the dirt because someone of something happened to make them mad.
JDS

Oneida, TN

#55 Nov 14, 2011
You Know I looked at this and just laughed and you know that we know who you are. But I have a solid rule. Never agrue with a idiot, because they will wear you down and beat you with experience.

But really this just goes to show all of you that no matter what you do you can never avoid this when someone of this nature wants to say what they want or desire.

I say just get beyond this and move on!
johnny chimpo

Oneida, TN

#56 Nov 15, 2011
I've tried over and over to get a job there, guess my 9 years of work at armstrong is useless!!!, Or I don't know the right people to get me the job!!!
bimbo

Parkers Lake, KY

#57 Nov 15, 2011
hey what about those prep boys
LOL

Oneida, TN

#58 Nov 16, 2011
What about those prep boys??
bimbo

Parkers Lake, KY

#59 Nov 17, 2011
just asking heard they were pretty good guys
i know first hand ac

Lexington, SC

#60 Nov 18, 2011
He will never change .he likes it when women feel sorry for him. I know him from a while back. I am not slandering anyone. But if it all came there is more to this. Ask him about his wife. Never has anything nice to say.
Wondering

Columbia, SC

#61 Nov 18, 2011
Who are you talking about? There are so many names on this thread its easy to get confused.
LOL

Oneida, TN

#62 Nov 20, 2011
johnny chimpo wrote:
I've tried over and over to get a job there, guess my 9 years of work at armstrong is useless!!!, Or I don't know the right people to get me the job!!!
Do you go back down there and talk to anyone, they are always looking for GOOD people that want to work everyday! I know that for a fact I springhare and have learned a lot of jobs and Pay.
johnny chimpo

Oneida, TN

#63 Nov 20, 2011
I've put several applications in and never got interview or even a call. I'll try again this week coming. I don't care to work hard and love to make money.
sjs

Sunbright, TN

#64 Nov 20, 2011
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you go back down there and talk to anyone, they are always looking for GOOD people that want to work everyday! I know that for a fact I springhare and have learned a lot of jobs and Pay.
"Springhare" or also spelled Springhaas< what a great word! This is a small night time animal that is native to southern Africa. This little rodent looks like a mini kangaroo.So ,in other words it means to jump around.So in the work place you would go to differnt jobs giving you the opportunity to learn many new jobs and many new skills.Good luck in your job hunt.
LOL

Oneida, TN

#65 Nov 20, 2011
Sorry mean't to say I still work there!!! I missed the spell check on my I Pad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Gayheart 42 min Mary 13
Brimstone 2017 56 min Good time 15
Are older men more perverted than younger men? (Jun '10) 1 hr Ipali 51
Addiction Help 4 hr Sincerely 3
Tired of Them Dang 4 Wheelers on my Road 4 hr Practical Al 17
place on paint rock 16 hr Just saying 10
Oneida Football thinks they are the Vols 17 hr dont hate 12

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance