Trying to find my sister please help

Posted in the Oneida Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

London, KY

#2 Jan 26, 2013
It might of been whitely city or somewhere I'm not sure but is anyone knows her or a site where I can look her up by her moms name thanks.
Concerned

Huntsville, TN

#3 Jan 26, 2013
We can't help you without her name.
Fact

Thomasville, NC

#4 Jan 26, 2013
need more informaion. We will help you try and find her

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 26, 2013
ROFLMAO! No name....what a tool.
Chuck-a-Luck

Oneida, TN

#6 Jan 26, 2013
Her name is sister.Can't you guys read? Lol.
huh

Oneida, TN

#7 Jan 26, 2013
Her name is Christina Bussell. The sister is desperately reaching for straws. Poor thing, I can only imagine what it is like to have no closer. Christina, in my opinion, is gone.
Modern Day Tech

Lenoir City, TN

#8 Jan 27, 2013
With all the modern day technology, satellites floating around in space that capture our every move, seems like there should be or IS a way to utilize satellite technology to solve these type of mysteries. I bet Google Earth or other Gov type programs have time stamps and archives that could be checked out if one convinces the right person(s) to do so. We know certain satellites can read license plates & view faces. Surely there's someone that could locate the data/footage from the date/time on missing persons' cases. The same way DNA has been used to solve crimes of the past, hopefully soon, satellite technology will do the same if it's not already being used here & there. My personal opinion... NO mercy, no deals for the perp(s) when eventually caught that doesn't come forward on their own, or otherwise somehow find a way to give Christina's family, or any other family, the joy of reuniting with their loved ones alive, or closure somehow if they were fatally harmed.
huh

Oneida, TN

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Modern Day Tech wrote:
With all the modern day technology, satellites floating around in space that capture our every move, seems like there should be or IS a way to utilize satellite technology to solve these type of mysteries. I bet Google Earth or other Gov type programs have time stamps and archives that could be checked out if one convinces the right person(s) to do so. We know certain satellites can read license plates & view faces. Surely there's someone that could locate the data/footage from the date/time on missing persons' cases. The same way DNA has been used to solve crimes of the past, hopefully soon, satellite technology will do the same if it's not already being used here & there. My personal opinion... NO mercy, no deals for the perp(s) when eventually caught that doesn't come forward on their own, or otherwise somehow find a way to give Christina's family, or any other family, the joy of reuniting with their loved ones alive, or closure somehow if they were fatally harmed.
Parents could activate a real time gps and hide in somewhere on the childs body for life. That ought to get the christian crowd screaming. They could change religions. Or pray
bgi

Oneida, TN

#10 Jan 27, 2013
nobody is looking because nobody cares.
Her sister

Lancing, TN

#11 Jan 27, 2013
This topic was not made by anyone looking for Christina Bussell. It says William Kelley from London, KY is looking for his sister. Thanks for remembering her though. We have another topic started about her, but this is someone else's topic. Thanks to those who pray and help.
And to the one who says no one is looking because no one cares, shut your pathetic low life mouth and get a life. Just because you don't care, doesn't mean you have to put your nose into others business!
Rose

Lexington, NC

#12 Jan 27, 2013
Someone cares because they are asking, so quit being so cruel and saying such negative things. We seem to have alot of missing people in this area. Something does not sound right to me.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13 Jan 27, 2013
Rose wrote:
Someone cares because they are asking, so quit being so cruel and saying such negative things. We seem to have alot of missing people in this area. Something does not sound right to me.
The hills have eyes.
bgi

Oneida, TN

#14 Jan 27, 2013
You want to call me a pathetic lowlife? I'm not your sister. I hope and pray you never find her because you dont deserve to. Her kids do but you dont. And its probably best they wont have her around considering all the things Ive heard.
Her sister

Lancing, TN

#15 Jan 27, 2013
bgi wrote:
You want to call me a pathetic lowlife? I'm not your sister. I hope and pray you never find her because you dont deserve to. Her kids do but you dont. And its probably best they wont have her around considering all the things Ive heard.
Yeah, thats what I called you. Why would I not deserve to find her? Because I don't agree with your dumba$$. Who ever made you so special that you say who deserves what out of life? It is a shame that people try to cause others more hurt when they already have enough. I feel sorry for you that you are so mean. Her kids DO need her around and what do you know? Do you know her or something? I guess we need to find out if you do or not. What is it to you if we look for her?...You don't have to get on here and comment and say no one cares. Who the hell asked you for your ignorant LOW LIFE opinion anyway. Sit back and find people to talk about on topics because you have no job or life....HAHAHA Yep PATHETIC!
Tracing the comment

Lancing, TN

#16 Jan 27, 2013
Wow...getting that IP address was a breeze. Now we know why you say no one cares. Because you DO know her!
how

Oneida, TN

#17 Jan 27, 2013
Tracing the comment wrote:
Wow...getting that IP address was a breeze. Now we know why you say no one cares. Because you DO know her!
How do you do that, or are you cleverly bluffing.
Modern Day Tech

Lenoir City, TN

#18 Jan 28, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>Parents could activate a real time gps and hide in somewhere on the childs body for life. That ought to get the christian crowd screaming. They could change religions. Or pray
Yes, GPS is one way to track people. But not the technology I'm referring to.
Modern Day Tech

Lenoir City, TN

#19 Jan 28, 2013
how wrote:
<quoted text>How do you do that, or are you cleverly bluffing.
Topix can provide your IP address.

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story...
mizanan

Oneida, TN

#20 Jan 28, 2013
There is no way you tracked that ip on a sunday. For that matter there is no way you can find out if someone knew someone from a ip address. Morons.
mizanan

Oneida, TN

#21 Jan 28, 2013
By the way you should check out that article because bgi hasnt done anything near what happened to that guy. Good luck trying to get that to hold up in court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melanie Trosper 24 min grieving 3
turn signals 30 min keep looking 4
Singles Forum 1 hr Swm 343
ISIS. Whats the solution? 2 hr Thinker 48
is there any decent, loyal, faithful women arou... 10 hr unreal 3
buy hre pay here car lot? 10 hr hot mama 4
Road conditions ? 12 hr Beans 26
Oneida Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oneida People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 am PST

NBC Sports 9:17AM
Michael Roos announces retirement
Bleacher Report 9:36 AM
Titans OT Roos Announces Retirement After 10 Seasons
Yahoo! Sports 9:46 AM
Titans left tackle Michael Roos retires after 10 seasons
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine