Fed up and TICKED OFF

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

What do you do when an attorney refuses to call you back to arrange a court date? I wish I knew. Both myself and my sister have made numerous calLs to PHILLIP KAZEE only to get the same run around every time. "Can I get your number and he will call you back." That is a lie! He never calls back and we have been waiting and waiting for him to get a court date to finish up our case in probate court. Don't get me wrong, I like Phillip as a person, and up until now have had no problems with him as an attorney. At soe point thoughthingsget a little rediculous. This has been dragging on for close to a year now.
DEEDEE

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

maybe he's waiting to apply for general session county judge position when jamie gets put in as the criminal judge spot.

just call the circuit court clerk office and ask them for a date, they may have one.
Fed up and TICKED OFF

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Thanks, that's a good idea. i hadn't thought to do that.
Your a liar

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Fed up and TICKED OFF wrote:
Thanks, that's a good idea. i hadn't thought to do that.
The court records clearly show that your lawyer is Johnny Dunaway. Your calling the other sides attorney. That attorney is not even supposed to talk to you. It is wrong and improper for you to call the other sides attorney. It is ridiculous that you are posting this forum about an attorney who does not even represent you. Your comments will cause you to get sued and I hope the attorney does sue you. You need to figure out who your attorney is before you pop off again.
Fed up and TICKED OFF

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

OK you idiot. The lawer represents the etate! I am involved with the estate. He had already met with me several times and finally called me back today. Clearly you dont know what you are talking about.
I B Doff

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Maybe he was waiting for you to learn how to spell..lmao
The best lawyer

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

If you wanted a lawyer you should have got Howard Ellis he is the best lawyer in Scott Co. You have make a deal Phil. Howard Ellis is a great lawyer who actually cares what his clients get when they get done wrong by the corrupt system in Scott Co.Thanks Howard you will always be my lawyer.
I B Doff

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Is he a dentist too?
The best lawyer

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Thats his brother
Citizen

Bishopville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Spencer Ellis is the dentist. Howard Ellis is the attorney.
turner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

The best lawyer wrote:
If you wanted a lawyer you should have got Howard Ellis he is the best lawyer in Scott Co. You have make a deal Phil. Howard Ellis is a great lawyer who actually cares what his clients get when they get done wrong by the corrupt system in Scott Co.Thanks Howard you will always be my lawyer.
he loses all the time and is not very smart : i would let his secretary represent me before him
Rose

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

turner wrote:
<quoted text>he loses all the time and is not very smart : i would let his secretary represent me before him
Howard Ellis is a good attorney. He does not make behind the scene deals with the judge like some of the attorneys do. He is fair, tells you what your chances are....he is about the best there is in Scott County.
turner

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Howard Ellis is a good attorney. He does not make behind the scene deals with the judge like some of the attorneys do. He is fair, tells you what your chances are....he is about the best there is in Scott County.
he wouldnt represent my child over my grandkids at least not with my money and in criminal matters i would expect to go to jail if he was my lawyr. Ask any cop who they would hire mention ellis and you hear two words "hell no" nuff said
ceciliasmith

Parkers Lake, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Citizen wrote:
Spencer Ellis is the dentist. Howard Ellis is the attorney.
nice people horrible horrible dentist and bad lawyer.
All the time

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

turner wrote:
<quoted text>he loses all the time and is not very smart : i would let his secretary represent me before him
As someone who has been somewhat involved with the court system, I know that he doesn't "lose all the time." No one wins every case they try. I have never had a need for an attorney, but Howard has represented some of my family members, and they have all been very pleased. He handled their cases very well, which he probably couldn't do if he's "not very smart." If I ever need a lawyer, I will definitely hire him.
Provisional

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

I know for fact Janette Taylor is the best
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Provisional wrote:
I know for fact Janette Taylor is the best
I had her as a lawyer and I thought she was great. She would fight for you which is better than some of them. She wont cave in at the first "no" that she hears

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Oneida Forum right now

Search the Oneida Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
autumn lackey 5 min lmbo 12
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 19 min Youare 8,452
Who Else Has Melvin Stevens Jr. Ripped Off? (May '13) 6 hr willie 313
who else has Melvin Stevens jr rip off 6 hr nat 205
Will Ronnie Phillips get elected Sheriff 9 hr not a fan 24
Wal Mart 10 hr wondering 26
matt byrd 11 hr reality check 5
•••

Freeze Warning for Scott County was issued at April 16 at 2:36AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Oneida Dating

more search filters