just me

Washington, DC

#1 Aug 31, 2012
Im bored

Deer Lodge, TN

#2 Aug 31, 2012
why dont u go find something to stop up that dickhole u like to run and u wont be so bored

United States

#3 Aug 31, 2012
Sry your bored. Cant you find something to do in oneida? Lol. That made me laugh i feel ya im bored too. I hope you find something to do before you go crazy. Good luck.

Oneida, TN

#4 Sep 1, 2012
Why don't you go to the FAIR and ride some rides or eat a Bull Burger at the Kiwanis stand or sit with some cotton candy and people watch if you don't want to/can't afford to ride. I think it's a FREE gate all day today. The rides cost though.

OR TODAY (SAT) rain or shine there is a FREE British car show in Rugby...pretty old neat cars to check out and other stuff.

And if you are tooo lazy to do that...just watch some football or hurricane rescues on TV. I always sing a few upbeat tunes when I'm bored...perks me right up! Costs NOTHING!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any one know Randy hicks (Jul '09) 16 min Heather 16
Mandii & Keisha 26 min That bad bishhhhh 3
Nuclear war 57 min wormwood 8
Last Days (Jan '16) 2 hr Word 191
Sam Cooper 9 hr Parent 6
Haunted Forest in Winfield (Oct '10) 11 hr Jay 12
Bums in Wal-Mart parking lot 12 hr liked it 13

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance