recall on trojan fire and ice

recall on trojan fire and ice

Posted in the Oneida Forum

mr xtc

Whitley City, KY

#1 Oct 16, 2011
I have been pacing back and forth all night, it seems that Trojan has recalled 7200 boxes of its fire and ice condoms, "fire" in it seems to carry a rare strand of a std called ghonacyphalaherpalaids which makes ur penis erupt into a puss ball which shoots tiny gingivitis and fiber glass balls at a rate of 45mph each time u urinary track releases. So beware that post like this on topix may contain un-truthful, misleading information.
exactly

Lancing, TN

#2 Oct 16, 2011
so what else is new?
LMAO

Wartburg, TN

#3 Oct 16, 2011
mr xtc wrote:
I have been pacing back and forth all night, it seems that Trojan has recalled 7200 boxes of its fire and ice condoms, "fire" in it seems to carry a rare strand of a std called ghonacyphalaherpalaids which makes ur penis erupt into a puss ball which shoots tiny gingivitis and fiber glass balls at a rate of 45mph each time u urinary track releases. So beware that post like this on topix may contain un-truthful, misleading information.
LAMO! I'm glad someone said it. I've been wanting to talk about Trojans new "Tourniquet" series condoms. Apparently when used improperly they can cause your junk to fall off. LOL!
wrong

Lancing, TN

#4 Oct 16, 2011
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
LAMO! I'm glad someone said it. I've been wanting to talk about Trojans new "Tourniquet" series condoms. Apparently when used improperly they can cause your junk to fall off. LOL!
You are incorrect. NOT using it around here will cause your junk to fall off.
misfit

United States

#5 Oct 16, 2011
If u all wasn`t pokeing every hole in the county u wouldn`t have to worry about it.
MELLL

Columbia, SC

#6 Oct 16, 2011
misfit wrote:
If u all wasn`t pokeing every hole in the county u wouldn`t have to worry about it.
HEY
LMAO

Wartburg, TN

#7 Oct 17, 2011
I think a few people are so dumb they didn't realize the OP was trying to make a joke. Pull the sticks from your asses people & have a laugh.
Say Wut

Lancing, TN

#8 Oct 17, 2011
I just wished they made big enough to fit me
misfit

United States

#9 Oct 17, 2011
yes I did realize it was a joke HAHAHA so funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who all sells foodstamp pop? 48 min Major tom 11
Mc D's 1 hr Curious 11
Convenience Center 4 hr Dick 16
pop (Mar '11) 4 hr MountainDew 13
Companionship 7 hr Cross-eyed 1
septic tank 10 hr Who 21
Illiteracy Mon Statistician 41

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance