I can't stop cheating

I can't stop cheating

Posted in the Oneida Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
confused

Lancing, TN

#1 May 16, 2011
I work with this guy we started off as friends. I had trouble with my husband and we split for a while.He started having trouble with his wife and things began to get intimate between us. I got back with my husband because of my kids but I fell in love with the guy i work with. I stay wtih my husband as if nothing is wrong but continue to see my lover. we both have tried to stop seeing each other but we are in love and can't stop even if we know it is wrong.I know I'm a home wrecker (whore)whatever you want to call me but I can't stop loving him it hurts to bad not to be with him. there is not a minute that goes by that i don't think of himand he says he feels the same about me.Does anyone have any resonable suggestions
Scott Co Girl!(:

Parkers Lake, KY

#2 May 16, 2011
If u love him more then the guy u r with then be with him and one day ur kids will know why u did it.
4 sure

Deer Lodge, TN

#3 May 16, 2011
yes i have a suggestion divorce your husband and then you can get with him if he fills the same way about you then theres your answer
4 sure

Deer Lodge, TN

#4 May 16, 2011
do you truely love the other guy more then your husband and if your answer is yes would you divorce your husband and be this other mans wife and live happy just a simple yes or no please
back up

Ravenswood, WV

#5 May 16, 2011
part of the fun is knowing it is wrong . just keep being his dirty little tramp . then the both of you are happy . if you get divorced it will ruin it for the both of you. commitment sucks.
Grandma

Oneida, TN

#6 May 16, 2011
You seem to think that the grass is greener on the other side. You need to take a step back and look hard at the big picture. What you are doing is ADULTERY and LUST? That is a sin big time. So step out of the box and look in. Do you really love this other man? Does he truly love you too? Are you both willling to leave the marriages you committed yourself to previously? If you do leave your present marriages, can both of you be faithful just to each other? You both have already cheated on one marriage. What would make another one any differnt?
No one can make this decison for you, but you. My suggestion would be to give it a time period to break things off with this other guy. A month or so. See if things change. In the mean time, give your present marriage a try and pray about the situation. If it doesn't work, and you and the other person are both still willing to risk it all for each other, then do what you have to do.
For the record, I do not condone adultery by anyone. I was the one cheated on, so I know the feeling. But if you are that unhappy with your present marriage and there is no way it will work out...then you have to decide if this other guy is worth the risk. Will he leave his wife and family for you, or will he want to keep you on as a side fling and you have to take whatever stolen moments you can get?
Pray, use your brain, and not your lustful heart. The answer will be there. May God guide you and help you thru this time of confusion and temptation.
Scott Co Girl!(:

Parkers Lake, KY

#7 May 17, 2011
Grandma wrote:
You seem to think that the grass is greener on the other side. You need to take a step back and look hard at the big picture. What you are doing is ADULTERY and LUST? That is a sin big time. So step out of the box and look in. Do you really love this other man? Does he truly love you too? Are you both willling to leave the marriages you committed yourself to previously? If you do leave your present marriages, can both of you be faithful just to each other? You both have already cheated on one marriage. What would make another one any differnt?
No one can make this decison for you, but you. My suggestion would be to give it a time period to break things off with this other guy. A month or so. See if things change. In the mean time, give your present marriage a try and pray about the situation. If it doesn't work, and you and the other person are both still willing to risk it all for each other, then do what you have to do.
For the record, I do not condone adultery by anyone. I was the one cheated on, so I know the feeling. But if you are that unhappy with your present marriage and there is no way it will work out...then you have to decide if this other guy is worth the risk. Will he leave his wife and family for you, or will he want to keep you on as a side fling and you have to take whatever stolen moments you can get?
Pray, use your brain, and not your lustful heart. The answer will be there. May God guide you and help you thru this time of confusion and temptation.
Now that is long! Lol
two

Wartburg, TN

#8 May 17, 2011
Quit seeing each ofther and work on your marriages. If it doesn't work, leave your husband and live on your own awhile. At that point, if you and he get together, fine. Otherwise, your making a BIG MESS.
back up

Tarentum, PA

#9 May 17, 2011
you only live once . live for the moment like us men do .
Anonymous

Ilion, NY

#10 May 17, 2011
Wanting is better than having in most cases..
Golly

Oneida, TN

#11 May 17, 2011
back up wrote:
you only live once . live for the moment like us men do .
Yeah, that says it all...so I'm wondering if that guy REALLY feels the same as you do, or if he's just enjoying the ride and saying what works; AND, if he would actually leave his wife for you. Don't be fooled! Think it over big time!
back up

New Tazewell, TN

#13 May 17, 2011
once you enter the land of cheating , its hard to leave it. you can find a lot of good in it but there is a lot of bad too. there are some lonely nights but you are not stuck with the same old grip and nag everyday. don't let anyone tell you what to do . do what feels good. most people cheat anyway. some just never talk about it. i always said its beter to cheat than to be cheated on.
wish

United States

#14 May 17, 2011
I wish I had the heart to cheat on my husband, I have needs too but our marraige seems to be all about him! I want to have sex with him all the time but he never wants to have sex with me, it makes me feel like im so ugly & unattractive and I start feeling depressed. I just want to feel wanted & im told by so many other men that im beautiful & they try to get me to have an affair but I can't because my husband is the one I love & want to be with , I couldn't imagine how id feel.if he was cheating in me so u should think about how you would feel if the shoe was on the other foot. How would you feel if he was sleeping with other women.& cheating on you, honestly im sure you'd be crushed
well

Oneida, TN

#15 May 17, 2011
Just think about all the lives you are about to destroy.Do you really want that on your soul?And let me tell you the grass is not always greener on the other side.Wait until your children are grown,put their lives first and then it will be your turn.
funny

Nebo, NC

#16 May 17, 2011
If the guys name is chris Strunk don't do it is all I can say he's not worth it. This sounds like something he would do.
confused

Lancing, TN

#17 May 17, 2011
Thanks for the advice. The guy I work with says he loves me and we spend all the time together that we can, but as i said we have children we have to take care of and can't be toghether as much as we want to. I do care about my husband and would be crushed if the shoe was on the other foot however i really love the guy i work with even though I know he tells his wife he loves her and acts as nothing is going on the same as i do with my husband.When we are together we make each other so happy. He says he loves me anyways I hope he is not just feeling me full of crap. If he left his wife I would leave my husband for him I just wont leave him because i'm a little afraid he wouldn't leave his wife and I would have crushed my kids for no reason
been there

Oneida, TN

#18 May 17, 2011
confused wrote:
Thanks for the advice. The guy I work with says he loves me and we spend all the time together that we can, but as i said we have children we have to take care of and can't be toghether as much as we want to. I do care about my husband and would be crushed if the shoe was on the other foot however i really love the guy i work with even though I know he tells his wife he loves her and acts as nothing is going on the same as i do with my husband.When we are together we make each other so happy. He says he loves me anyways I hope he is not just feeling me full of crap. If he left his wife I would leave my husband for him I just wont leave him because i'm a little afraid he wouldn't leave his wife and I would have crushed my kids for no reason
You are being played for a fool. He is providing you with the extra attention you so crave. You are feeding his ego. He will never leave his wife. You should drop this affair immediately and get a family member, friend or someone you truly trust to watch your children and you and your husband take off for a weekend away. Have a real love affair with your husband. You are married but not dead. You have to keep the fire alive. I have been there, I almost lost my family. It is not worth it. Please try what I suggest, and I wish you the best.
4 sure

Deer Lodge, TN

#19 May 17, 2011
baby i will leave my wife 4 you just give me the word where and when
confused

Lancing, TN

#20 May 17, 2011
been there wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being played for a fool. He is providing you with the extra attention you so crave. You are feeding his ego. He will never leave his wife. You should drop this affair immediately and get a family member, friend or someone you truly trust to watch your children and you and your husband take off for a weekend away. Have a real love affair with your husband. You are married but not dead. You have to keep the fire alive. I have been there, I almost lost my family. It is not worth it. Please try what I suggest, and I wish you the best.
Why do you think i'm being played for a fool? He tells me he will leave his wife if I leave my husband and that he truly loves me.We just hate for are kids to be in a bad situation.
the truth

Deer Lodge, TN

#21 May 17, 2011
how many kids do you have and how old are they

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrie king lowe 30 min Sike 27
Bobby Stephens RIP 35 min Lisa 4
Ernie tar shop norma 46 min Guessing here 3
The Truth About Nicole Slaven Warman (Aug '12) 1 hr uhm 23
Looking for Cliffton/Cliff Sexton 3 hr BEE 1
barb and clifford sexton (Nov '11) 3 hr BEE 10
Ryan myers 5 hr Well 9
its time to clean the county government out 11 hr Citizen 76
Oneida Schools Sun TLC 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oneida Mortgages