First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Give some info

Oliver Springs, TN

#21 Jun 17, 2012
I have been hearing about Christina Bussell possibly snitching and that maybe that is why she disappeared. If people think so, then who did she snitch on? Does anyone know where she may be?
ghg

United States

#22 Jun 18, 2012
The person who is responsible for marking on 10 of the people was Brent Sexton i heard the tapes. It possibly could of been all of them but i just no of 10
no for a no for a fact

Wartburg, TN

#23 Jun 22, 2012
I for a fact jermiah hughett mark webb jason laxton brittany powell josh day ray young ray young got me no for fact that is who ratted snitches get stiches
get a life

Oneida, TN

#24 Jun 23, 2012
You druggies keep snitchin on each other to get off doing more time or out of going to jail. It's a constant shoot yourself in the foot thang! You snitch on them, then they snitch on you, and back again. Then blame the wrong people...who are clueless! LOL Why don't you get out of the whole vicious cycle? Do YOURSELF a FAVOR for a change! No sense getting mad at others when you are doing it to yourself every time one way or the tuther.
tct

United States

#25 Jun 27, 2012
get a life wrote:
You druggies keep snitchin on each other to get off doing more time or out of going to jail. It's a constant shoot yourself in the foot thang! You snitch on them, then they snitch on you, and back again. Then blame the wrong people...who are clueless! LOL Why don't you get out of the whole vicious cycle? Do YOURSELF a FAVOR for a change! No sense getting mad at others when you are doing it to yourself every time one way or the tuther.
How bout u get a life and know what ur tlkin bout for u to get snitched on u gotta wear a wire and have85 on tape u bought from that person. But u would think they would stop selli. To that person if they were labeled a snitch
Hey

United States

#26 Jun 27, 2012
druggies make me sick! Get a f*ck in life !!
doomed

United States

#27 Jun 28, 2012
This county is going to hell. PIlls are everywhere! Their destroying our kids! Our law enforcement is a joke..their failing at making our community safe for our children. So many pills comin in our county and now I'm hearing heroin is on the rise. Their has got to be someone who can make a difference. We have got to vote Jamie Cotton and Mike Cross out. We need someone who Will take control. Send the dealers and users to jail and long rehabs. CLean this county up!! CLean the sheriffs dept up. It has been such a let down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 Kids Pizza Permanently Closed? 51 min Mr Tibbs 10
Billy and caleb 1 hr Haha 4
Jami Payne Hauling 2 hr Rushed 8
Angel Foster 2 hr sad 2
Last Days 2 hr Communications 143
Pioneer Hospital (Sep '15) 5 hr Citizen 105
Facebook 15 hr Cast 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oneida Mortgages