Next Last
Omg

United States

#1 Oct 16, 2012
When did Brooke go GAY

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 16, 2012
Here we go. Another tabloid thread. Everyone gossiping. How many dishes have you left in the sink?
old timer

Oneida, TN

#3 Oct 16, 2012
disgusting right! she probably met her in jail just to be honest.
Phantom

Bellevue, WA

#4 Oct 16, 2012
With the limited choices of quality guys around here, who could blame her?
Okay

Wartburg, TN

#5 Oct 16, 2012
Phantom wrote:
With the limited choices of quality guys around here, who could blame her?
You are correct, there is a limited choice of quality guys around, but why would a quality guy settle for a druggie?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Oct 16, 2012
Bunion has a savior complex. When Bunion is mayor all the crack ho's can live with Bunion in the Bunion Barn. Bunion will get them cleaned up.
Phantom

Bellevue, WA

#7 Oct 16, 2012
I would'nt have anything to do w/her.
kelsey

Franklin, IN

#8 Oct 20, 2012
her and her sis druggies hep c along with STD infested and many guys in that small town has been all up in them guys with no class of course and now shes going for weman spread the funk dunphy girl
omg

Knoxville, TN

#9 Oct 31, 2012
i heard she is with sharon godsey. is there any truth to that or is just another rumor
new age

Oneida, TN

#10 Oct 31, 2012
omg wrote:
i heard she is with sharon godsey. is there any truth to that or is just another rumor
Its True!
bff

Oneida, TN

#11 Nov 2, 2012
has anyoone seen her baby brother lately? he's so strung out he is almost as bad as his sisters. brooke and dylan have even got dylans 16 yr old girlfriend (gina king) strung out. sick sick sick. all dunphys are nasty, and arent worth the air god gives them to breath! and i forgot to mention all 3 aint nothing but snitchs! when you read this brooke or dylan, remember karma sucks,and i'd be sure to get a dr to look at your needle marks it looks like dylans might have staff and yours is just straight STD'S and nasty. hey, i heard your "vag!na" looks like a bbbbrownish/black turkey gobbler. and as for dylans small penis, i heard it just smells like pure a$$.
hahaha

Oneida, TN

#12 Nov 4, 2012
dylan is in jail hahaha hopefully brooke is back in there soon.... ohh wait, neither of them will be there long cause they're snitches! DO NOT TRUST EITHER OF THEM! i have proof right here that dylans a snitch!
grk

Oneida, TN

#13 Nov 11, 2012
i am dylans 16 year old girlfriend and brooke is like my sister. and i know for a fact that none of you know what your talking about. so yall can keep runnin your lil mouths behind your fake names on the computer because none of you have balls enough to say who you really are :) bye bye now.
friend

United States

#14 Nov 13, 2012
I can tell you now that Brooke is doing good. She is a good person and I like her. Everyone makes mistakes. It doesn't make them a bad person. People are so mean.
wait

Homestead, FL

#15 Nov 13, 2012
I thought Brian DeLosAgeles, a.ka. LA had one of them girls knocked up.
Bob Rooney

Oneida, TN

#16 Nov 14, 2012
Brooke's a slut who rips off people. Dylan is a loser who gives head for dope. And Gina? One of the stupidest girls in the entire county. I dont even want to mention Sharon because I might think of her gross ass naked.
carla

United States

#18 Nov 19, 2012
I don't see how any of this is anyone's business but Brooke, Dylan, and Gina. It is their decision whether they want to mess their lives up or not so who are you to judge? Sounds to me like a lot of you people need to get back in church and learn what it is to act christianly towards people. People should be trying to help them and bring them up instead of bringing all three down. Especially a 16 year old girl? Bringing her down sure isn't going to help her make the decision to choose a different path.
yea

Fayetteville, NC

#19 Nov 22, 2012
wait wrote:
I thought Brian DeLosAgeles, a.ka. LA had one of them girls knocked up.
La !! shit someone would have to show him how
yea

Fayetteville, NC

#20 Nov 22, 2012
dylan dunphy is a thief, he is just like his dad and chicken shit just like is dad
wow

Oneida, TN

#21 Nov 23, 2012
dylan has done nothing but helped me with whatever ive needed since ive known him he respects people that respect him like most of the people in scott county & you people shouldnt be talking about people on the internet if it was you im sure most of you would throw a fucking bitch fit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blade in mcdonalds food 14 min Very strange 50
Has anyone lost a female dog 18 min need to know 4
billy carson out of jail after murder 1 hr Citizen 12
Poll County Leaders Doing a Good Job? 2 hr Citizen 75
concert happenings 3 hr Citizen 53
check this out 4 hr justice will be s... 1
Relationship problems 9 hr interesting 5
preacher molesting children Wed Shame 8
More from around the web

Oneida People Search