Melvina Nicole Goodman
Her friend

United States

#22 Sep 5, 2010
I love my bro rick hes a good guy and nichole is a good woman i love her you cant judge a book by its cover just like u cant just a person by their looks the bible says dont judge one another for god is the one to judge.
Friend of a Friend

Wartburg, TN

#23 Sep 8, 2010
stop hidin behind a computer screen talking bout people when u have no clue bout their lives in all honesty. its nicoles life to do as she wishes, if she makes mistakes maybe she will learn from them. As for Niketta Sexton ha yeah she sleeps with her cousins and then keeps it in the family lol. turk should have known better than to mess with his cousin but atleast he made sure his kid is put with people who will take care of him. now that is a dad. anyway if ur pointing fingers at ppl over their mistakes and their decisions then start posting crap about urself cause u aint perfect. put a name not some random crap either. grow up a lil!

“Metal 4 Life. \m/”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#24 Sep 14, 2010
ha ha wrote:
Does anyone really know this girl? She would do anything for a pill! Since she caused one man to kill hisself and her husband left, she has a different man every week. She doesn't take care of her kids her little sister does or whoever she can get to watch them. She's also a law callin snitch!she will do anything for 20 dollars and i do mean anything she is fat i mean like 250 pounds i say loose some weight she should loose some wait with all the differnt guys she has got. She thinks she's sooo hot but like i said she's fat and her thing smells so bad i sit by her the other day and i could smell her rotten thing. She also needs to do something about those teeth! Man who is this girl kidding. She's not Paris Hilton! She must get all these guys with money and drugs is all i can figure!
Damn. Got a chip on your shoulder? More like a block. Why do you hate her so much? Did she steal your man or something. I don't know her but I know a lot of people bad mouth her.
county citizen

United States

#25 Sep 14, 2010
thats all people have time to do in scott county is run their mouths on other people.They dont know how to keep their nose out of other peoples business.

“Metal 4 Life. \m/”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#26 Sep 14, 2010
county citizen wrote:
thats all people have time to do in scott county is run their mouths on other people.They dont know how to keep their nose out of other peoples business.
I couldn't agree w/you more. 99% of the threads on this site are about individuals, for no other reason then to air their dirty laundry and bash them, as if the people doing the judging are perfect and have no flaws. It's sad. I believe that people that post about others are secretly obsessed w/them or else they wouldn't post everything about the object of their desires life on here for everyone to read and post their shitty opinions. I just don't understand it.
county citizen

United States

#27 Sep 15, 2010
That i why i keep to myself that way noone has anything to start on me .As long as i don`t have alot of people around me the better i am.Sometimes i feel like climbing in a cave and staying away from everyone.
2cool4u

Helenwood, TN

#28 Oct 23, 2010
Joey was to hott for Nicole.I couldn't understand why he was with her.I slept with him when we were in highschool.I wish I would have found him before she did.Maybe he would still be here... :( I miss you Joey.RIP:(
Joeys sister Mandi

Lancing, TN

#29 Oct 26, 2010
As far as I can tell this conversation has nothing to do with my brother! As far as us blaming that familey, that's not true either. Please keep my brothers name out of your mouths! Let him rest in peace without all you crazy people who can't tell your real names, running your mouths! You talk the talk but can u walk the walk? Let's see!
county citizen

United States

#30 Oct 26, 2010
Go Mandi i totally agree with you. People in this town dont have anything better to do with their time besides run their mouths.But we dont ever hear them on here talking about their own sorry ass lives .They have to down someone else all the time.
i know

Oneida, TN

#31 Nov 1, 2010
the bitch is a huge hoe she narks along with chad buttram angie mike all the buttrams she is all the above needle user narking hoe
whatever

United States

#32 Nov 1, 2010
mind your own business. I bet since you can name all these so called narcs and druggies that you probably have the same addictions as they do.
melvina nichole king

Oneida, TN

#33 Nov 5, 2010
oh my god you fuckin ppl are pathetic!! mandy has been thru a enough she lost her brother and her best friend she is not on drugs or a narc that i know of! and whoever slept with joey in high school you have no idea what kind of man he turned out to be he totally changed for the better and i will always love and miss him very much!!Leave joey out of this shit say whatever about me but leave him out of this! and appearantly you dnt even knw mandy lol talkin sht bout her she is crazy and would k*ll ya!! and why cant you put ur name you know me well tell me who you are! so everybody can knw who you f*ck and the drugs you do or the crap that ppl just wanna make up on you!!
county citizen

United States

#34 Nov 5, 2010
Go Nichole I think they are scared to put a real name on here just don`t worry about what they are saying you know what you do with your life and they are just guessing. It is none of their business anyway . They just need someone to talk about so their own lives look good but it just make them look stupid is all.
Rayven Douglas

Whitley City, KY

#35 Nov 5, 2010
Well Nicole is nasty and I know for a fact she shoots up. I am not saying I am perfect. Iused to shoot up. It was so good. Matt Biggerstaff F***** me in the A**. He raped me. I hope he gets what he deserves.
county citizen

United States

#36 Nov 5, 2010
Rayven Douglas wrote:
Well Nicole is nasty and I know for a fact she shoots up. I am not saying I am perfect. Iused to shoot up. It was so good. Matt Biggerstaff F***** me in the A**. He raped me. I hope he gets what he deserves.
this site has nothing to do with Matt Biggerstaff.
Mandi Chambers

Oliver Springs, TN

#37 Nov 8, 2010
Rayven Douglas wrote:
Girl, I don't think you know what this topic is even about! Don't talk if you don't understand:)
ha ha

Oneida, TN

#38 Nov 10, 2010
appearantly u all are jealous of my nichol bc i have known her whole life and she has nver done drugs NEVER!! she is a beautiful woman and takes good care of her kids
word up

Whitley City, KY

#39 Nov 10, 2010
Apparently YOU are dilusional.
Bambi

Oakdale, TN

#40 Nov 10, 2010
Nichole has been through more heart ache and death than most will ever see. Please, don't bash her.
pathetic

Oneida, TN

#41 Nov 11, 2010
i have asked for real names but you all just hide behind ur computer lol!! you dnt knw me at all and raven douglas i dnt even knw you but ot sounds like u need to worry bout ur own *ss lmao!!! literally! ha you all who will not tell their real name are obviosly scared of me and anyone else theyr probly doin the same thng too. thats funny huh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good beautician (Apr '17) 35 min The truth 9
lee sexton back in oneida selling drugs meth 44 min The truth 8
What's going on with the Troy cult? 2 hr Times Square 21
Local law enforcement education 2 hr Trumptarded 37
Dr. Catherine Martin (Jan '10) 6 hr Rhonda 107
Taco Bell Oneida 6 hr sam 12
Robert and Keisha Hallock 6 hr Thomas 3

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance