Melvina Nicole Goodman

Posted in the Oneida Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Gary S

Oneida, TN

#2 Jun 25, 2010
that is not the nicole goodman i know.could it be you are upset or a different nicole.
whatever

Wartburg, TN

#3 Jun 25, 2010
ha ha wrote:
Does anyone really know this girl? She would do anything for a pill! Since she caused one man to kill hisself and her husband left, she has a different man every week. She doesn't take care of her kids her little sister does or whoever she can get to watch them. She's also a law callin snitch!she will do anything for 20 dollars and i do mean anything she is fat i mean like 250 pounds i say loose some weight she should loose some wait with all the differnt guys she has got. She thinks she's sooo hot but like i said she's fat and her thing smells so bad i sit by her the other day and i could smell her rotten thing. She also needs to do something about those teeth! Man who is this girl kidding. She's not Paris Hilton! She must get all these guys with money and drugs is all i can figure!
u need to leave her alone if u got something to say it to her apparently u go aroujnd her if u were setting by her.
whatever

Wartburg, TN

#4 Jun 25, 2010
maybe it was u smelling ur own stank
So true

Dallas, TX

#5 Jun 25, 2010
Everything ha ha said is true she is a big fat a&& she is so ugly know it ant even funny she can't even get the dogs to play with her she fail out of a ugly tree and hit every branch down
wow

Winfield, TN

#6 Jul 19, 2010
u must be mad cuz your man likes her! give her a break! don't u think she has been thru enough
melvina nichole KING

Lancing, TN

#7 Jul 28, 2010
first off get my f*cking name right its king im still married no im not with my husband but still married. and second if u bot are badasses who can get on this stupid site and talk about people then at least put your real name. i dont care if you have known me my whole life if your man or some girls man you know likes me or has liked me then i am sorry for you because your the one with the problem not me! whatever youre doing honey your doing it all wrong lmao! and no one but me joey and GOD knows what happened that night and its none of anyones business what i had to witness i miss him and still love joey with all my heart i always will but until any of you stupid [email protected] have any idea what it is like to witness something so awful and lose someone you love so much then shut up! if u have nothing better to do than talk about me thats fine you dont bother me i know for a fact it is all lies and you must be jealous. but keep joeys name and my husbands out of it. im sure you do not know either of them. but i would love to know your names both of you! i told everyone mine so please if your not too scared tell everyone yours!
confused

Wartburg, TN

#8 Jul 28, 2010
melvina nichole KING wrote:
first off get my f*cking name right its king im still married no im not with my husband but still married. and second if u bot are badasses who can get on this stupid site and talk about people then at least put your real name. i dont care if you have known me my whole life if your man or some girls man you know likes me or has liked me then i am sorry for you because your the one with the problem not me! whatever youre doing honey your doing it all wrong lmao! and no one but me joey and GOD knows what happened that night and its none of anyones business what i had to witness i miss him and still love joey with all my heart i always will but until any of you stupid [email protected] have any idea what it is like to witness something so awful and lose someone you love so much then shut up! if u have nothing better to do than talk about me thats fine you dont bother me i know for a fact it is all lies and you must be jealous. but keep joeys name and my husbands out of it. im sure you do not know either of them. but i would love to know your names both of you! i told everyone mine so please if your not too scared tell everyone yours!
I noticed that you didnt even bother to defend yourself against them saying you were a bad mother. If it would have been me they were talking about, that would have been the first thing I would have fought against.
melvina nichole KING

Lancing, TN

#9 Jul 29, 2010
if u notice i did say it was All lies!!! i meant all of it the drugs the bad mothering all of it. i am a great mother me and my husband take turns keeping them we dont have any set arrangement. but i do keep my kids and i love my kids they are the only reason i wake up every morning. it really doesnt bother me what other people think if i didnt take care of them then i wouldnt have them someone else would.
Casey James Fan

Oneida, TN

#10 Aug 6, 2010
ok..for one leave nicole alone and deal with ur own issues... everyone makes mistakes.. we all fall short somewhere.. so stop! i believe nicole is raisin her kids to the best of her ability and all parents need help and needs breaks now and again.. so back off.. as for the joey thing.. thats no ones business and dont u think shes been through enough with that situation... let Joey rest in peace.. I dont know joey at all but ifhe deserves to rest in peace what if he was your brother? ur son? ur dad? ur cousin? etc... wouldnt u want people to leave his name off stupid sites like this? drop that crap!nicole is a family member of mine...i dont talk with her much at all but she is still family..family sticks together so watch it...and believe me with the way our family is if any of them thought someone could do a better job at raisin her kids then they would of gotten nicoles kids took and theyd have them.. so that goes to show she is doin an ok job and doesnt need ur opnion... hold ur head up vinny..
Former Classmate

Lancing, TN

#11 Aug 7, 2010
I went to school with nicole and I loved her to death, and everyone has problems and its none of nobody's business, just like she said. Thats the problem these days nonody ever wants to help someone they just wanna talk sh*t about them. anyways Nicole just figured I'd throw my 2 cents in haha, Im with you on this. Dont pay it any attention. I've had like 20 of these stupid things started on me. must say they are all "BULLSH*T" site is for backstabbers and p*ssy's that cant say it face to face.
Really

Decatur, GA

#12 Aug 7, 2010
Cause its my understanding that Joeys family and friends find Melvina and her brother Rick Responsible for Joeys death....... How can some people so frieken ugly like rick and his brother turkey are, wreck so many homes....... Id rather sleep with Marshell and Id bet you hes cleaner than them!
hahahaha

Wartburg, TN

#13 Aug 7, 2010
It doesnt matter who finds her responsible for his death, her and God knows what happened and thats all that matters. So go jump on Marshalls dick now!
wtf

Robbins, TN

#14 Aug 7, 2010
how old are you guys? seriously.
family member

Oliver Springs, TN

#15 Aug 23, 2010
Really wrote:
Cause its my understanding that Joeys family and friends find Melvina and her brother Rick Responsible for Joeys death....... How can some people so frieken ugly like rick and his brother turkey are, wreck so many homes....... Id rather sleep with Marshell and Id bet you hes cleaner than them!
One question, what does Rick got to do with it.
HAHA

Oneida, TN

#16 Aug 24, 2010
He has nothing to do with it!
beside myself

Oneida, TN

#17 Aug 26, 2010
Rick is a great man leave him out of it!
Sabrina

Wartburg, TN

#18 Aug 31, 2010
Really wrote:
well Turkey dont wreck no ones home he has a family and sure don't won't nemore nasty b!tchs from Scott Co. He has me and our 2 kids and loves us very much and rick hasn't wreck no ones home he is only wit single woman...hes not like his ex- wifes husband.
so funny

Oliver Springs, TN

#19 Aug 31, 2010
Sabrina wrote:
<quoted text>
well Turkey dont wreck no ones home he has a family and sure don't won't nemore nasty b!tchs from Scott Co. He has me and our 2 kids and loves us very much and rick hasn't wreck no ones home he is only wit single woman...hes not like his ex- wifes husband.
well Sabrina I guess that is what you would say. How many more kids does Turkey have running around here like say your preg with his baby, N. Sexton is preg with his baby...did he not leave you for N. Sexton and now back with you...and not counting the kids that he has that he has nothing to do with....
wtf

Oneida, TN

#20 Aug 31, 2010
Are you talking about Nikeeta Sexton? The last thing she needs is another child to get tired of after a few months and pawn off on someone.
A bunch of bull

Dallas, TX

#21 Aug 31, 2010
She is just like that fat a&& Nichole king as if she calls her self she ant nothing but a fat a&& any way she was right on one thing Joey don't have any thing to do with this he has pasted on but nikeeta is just like her and she don't need anymore kids anyways u all know who this is too cause both of them sleep with my brother and it's not Melissa so don't run and start crap with her anyway all they want is brittanys mom for is her pills and that is sorry of them two hos to do her like that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paige Massey 5 hr Carlessa Bowling 8
Shawn Harness (Oct '15) 5 hr Lindsey 7
Lesbians in Scott County 5 hr Carlessa Bowling 20
Jobs 2 6 hr Stacey 5
what ever happened to the people from Wabash? 7 hr daughter 14
rikki keeton 7 hr She sucks 4
nurse arrested for dui 7 hr Mac 11

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance