shes like a door knob

Posted in the Oneida Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
struck a nerve

Cambridge, MA

#1 Feb 28, 2012
guess my post about u hit to close 2 home huh!!! whats wrong Nicole Slaven Blackson Warman u afraid hubbys gonna find out ur tellin ppl hes dead and ur datin a new dude every wk?
whatever

United States

#2 Mar 4, 2012
who's nicole dating now? She still married to Brian Warman?
nicole

United States

#3 Mar 4, 2012
mind your own business you blonde bitch
redneck country gurl

Herndon, VA

#4 Mar 5, 2012
well its my business when ur sending pix to someone Im dating telling him you miss them and you love him and that if you cant have him you will just be alone cuz you love him and only him! and all at the same time posting on fb and crap that you love your hubby and then have a fb account that says your "in love & getting married" to John Stephenson and then you was "in a relationship with" Donnie whoever......and if you wanna go callin someone a b*tch then do it to my face! Im really not hard to find!!!
nicole

Cameron, NC

#5 Mar 5, 2012
up urs robin. i can take any guy you get
abcd

New Zion, SC

#6 Mar 5, 2012
Wow....if she is really doing this then that takes a sick person to do so....once your married you took Vow so people needs to learn to stick by them and this world would be somewhat a better place
James

Helenwood, TN

#7 Mar 5, 2012
I have a door knob if she wants to polish the brass on it.But go easy, I want the brass left on it.
Oh BoY

Oneida, TN

#8 Mar 5, 2012
Shes like the village bicycle everyone gets to ride. Bet its like throwing a pickle down a hallway having sex with her. Tickle tickle here comes the pickle. Would u tongue punch me in the fart box cause I feel a milk dudd coming out. Ok lol smell ya later.
redneck country gurl

Herndon, VA

#9 Mar 5, 2012
OMG.....that is some funny shyt....bahahahaha and Nicole this isnt Robin you stupid moron! try again ya nasty cumbucket....
Oh BoY

Oneida, TN

#10 Mar 5, 2012
Lol
redneck country gurl

Herndon, VA

#11 Mar 6, 2012
p.s and if u even try to take ur "sister in laws" man then u really are bipolor or just plain STUPID! and she needs to whoop ur ass.... but I can tell ya one thing if that "hubby" of urs was smart he'd boot ur nasty ass b4 u give him somethin Ajax wont wash off......cuz it seems like you'll lay with anyone that will give u alittle attention...
redneck country gurl

Herndon, VA

#12 Mar 6, 2012
whats wrong nicole, not got anything to say now that you know its NOT robin? wtf girl? seriously? well I said Im not hard to find and Im not, I will more then likely be out this wkend and if u wanna know where just check out my fb profile (I know you know who I am) and then if ur froggy come find me!!!!
another door knob

Roanoke Rapids, NC

#13 Mar 6, 2012
whats her facebook name?
redneck country gurl wrote:
well its my business when ur sending pix to someone Im dating telling him you miss them and you love him and that if you cant have him you will just be alone cuz you love him and only him! and all at the same time posting on fb and crap that you love your hubby and then have a fb account that says your "in love & getting married" to John Stephenson and then you was "in a relationship with" Donnie whoever......and if you wanna go callin someone a b*tch then do it to my face! Im really not hard to find!!!
redneck country gurl

Cambridge, MA

#14 Mar 6, 2012
she had several...... Nicole Slaven...Nicole V Blackson Slaven....Nicole Honeybee Stephensons/Stephens and then there was Nicole Fusion or some shyt like that....
jane

Pine Knot, KY

#15 Mar 7, 2012
This is bad stuff
redneck country gurl

Cambridge, MA

#16 Mar 9, 2012
surprize surprize!...guess she had something to hide afterall.....guess who cant be found on fb now?!?!....and its NOT me, Im not hidin, u can still find me!
I Know

Columbia, SC

#17 Mar 10, 2012
Nicole? Who's had more C*ck than Paul Reveres flintlock?
Get real... There's no way she could get anywhere near anyone that her Sis in law was with.
Now, that lady's got real class... that's why she's had so much cr*p written about her on the various forum boards.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I know as well

Saint Petersburg, FL

#18 Mar 10, 2012
Lots of bitchy jealousy about her Sister-in-Law in these parts.
And you're right. Sister-in-Law has more class in her little finger than Nicole has in her whole damn body.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wonderin

United States

#19 Mar 10, 2012
Thought this was about Liana Spradlin even though its not, Nicole has nothing on Liana, she was caught cheating once again by her husband, she's white trash....guess who it was this time... well lets just say "singing gospel songs doesn't mean you're walking down the path of righteousness", can you guess who it is:..
Next Door Neighbor

Stearns, KY

#20 May 15, 2012
Nicole Slaven is an idiot to say the least and that is about as friendly a world as I can use. I am curious as to why everyone brings Robin's name up so much. She is a beautiful girl and very well-mannered and carries herself well. I know the whole damn family, including Nicole, and the only ones who has and ounce of integrity, or even decency for that matter is Angela and robin. Brian is a dumbass perhaps for putting up with all the shit nicole has done to him, but he has been true to his word and had tried every step of the way in their marriage. And no, Nicole could never steal the kind of men robin date. They would be too damn much out of her league!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
proud to be American again. 1 hr Ivan 22
Why are the cops on big spring road so much? 2 hr Mark 9
Teresa' This-N-That (Apr '13) 2 hr Sheriff Buford 12
dope central coopertown apts 2 hr Travis 9
R there any young boxers or mma fighters?? 2 hr Steve Horn 27
Where are the honest, faithful women in Scott Co.? 6 hr fila 4
Poll Who is the best doctor in Scott County? (May '08) 8 hr Nodrshere 38

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance