In Loving Memory
snl

Oneida, TN

#83 Nov 26, 2010
ilmo my mommy nora louise terry cox i hope to be with you soon,my aunt anna gail stewart i wish i would have let things go,my aunt nancy belle,aunt nancy marie boggs,granny june chaney,my mamaw lettie johnson rest in piece,you all are missed so very much!!!
Pops

Sunbright, TN

#84 Nov 29, 2010
In memory of Jimmy Ray Walker.
BIG Indian

Sunbright, TN

#85 Dec 4, 2010
In memory of Rev. Carl Jeffers. One of Scott Counties super nice guys. Always there to help all he could.
Jenni

Oneida, TN

#86 Dec 10, 2010
ilmo
my big sister - Chasty Carson
my 2nd cousin - Tiffanie Church
my great grandma - Gada Lay
family friend - Dean Litton
friends - Ashley Mason, Nikki Hughett, Jamie & Aleasha Hill, Earp

Since: Dec 10

United States

#87 Dec 11, 2010
in memory of my first love JOSHUA MAINE LOWE many knew him just as josh! he moved to roane co with me and he was killed in a car accident 16 days before our planned wedding! joshy u will always be in my heart i love and miss u cant wait to get to heaven to see u! 2-2-88 - 10-28-07
BKTH

Helenwood, TN

#88 Dec 12, 2010
Matthew "Lil Matt" Terry
11/30/83-5/19/00
Lil Matt loved, laughed and enjoyed being around people..
If you ever met Lil Matt you had a friend!!!
Chad N Steph

United States

#89 Dec 17, 2010
In loving memory of Glen Edward Duncan,You were the best Dad I could have ever had and I was so lucky to have you while I did. We all miss u!!!
BIG BROTHER

Sunbright, TN

#90 Dec 28, 2010
In memory and respect of Rusty Washam, HE GAVE HIS ALL. Thank you Rusty.
Judy

Wartburg, TN

#91 Jan 2, 2011
In memory of Ed Honeycutt,one of the finest men i.ve ever known.Rest in Peace Ed.
noonesbiz

United States

#92 Jan 2, 2011
ILMO my Mom Geri West ,My dad Leroy West, my step mom Lanette West, My brother Sol Owens,My Nephew Christopher Norton,My Step sister Diane Clarey, My Sister Grace (Baker) Osborne, my friend and ex mother in law Carol Angel , Mother in law Josephine Chambers And Rev. James Robert Bauswell, I love and miss each and every one of you very much we will be together again someday.
Erica

Oneida, TN

#93 Jan 5, 2011
In memory of my mom Kitty Dunphy! We love her and miss her very much.

“A furriner from Texas.”

Since: Jan 11

Glen Rose, TX

#94 Jan 7, 2011
In loving memory of all those me and mine have lost so far, but especially these:

Ricky Don Reasoner, my uncle, 1958-1983 and my cousin Kristi Nichole Reasoner, stillborn in 1980. I never got to meet either of them but they are still missed even today.

Robert Dupree "Shorty" Jones 1926-2000. Love you, Grandpa.

Ophelia Bicknell Carmean 1912-2003, my great-aunt. This great lady made such an impression on me growing up; I can truly say she taught me a lot and helped make me the woman I am today.

Mary Lou Perry Weaver, 1914-2007. My great-grandmother, "Mamaw". Another sweet and wonderful lady. Not a day goes by that I don't think of her.

Elsie Martha Meta Gellermann Faught, 1915-2008. My "Oma", another great-grandmother. I only regret that I didn't know her better while she was still with us.

Jason K. Harris, 1982-2002. A school friend from 3rd grade on. Gone too soon. I'll never forget him.

Kelli Leann Nix, 1982-2007. Another childhood friend, also lost too soon. I still miss Kelli, too.

And I've saved the best for last, or at least the only one anyone in Oneida would've ever heard of.:P

Andrew Derek Sexton, July 7 1987 - November 24 2010. I could write volumes about this young man. Suffice it to say that in three years he taught me about as much as any of the above. He was even indirectly responsible for mine and my fiance's engagement.:) You will never, ever be forgotten.
hunter

Huntsville, TN

#95 Feb 1, 2011
In loving memory of Davey Crockett. The best frontiersman ever.
sad

Oneida, TN

#96 Feb 8, 2011
In memory of Bill Winchester.He passed away last night.
Thank U Rusty

Oneida, TN

#97 Feb 14, 2011
Cpl Rusty Washam 2/14/2006 5 years today
Rest In Peace
Thinking of you and the sacrifice you made.
May God Be With Your Family Today
You are not forgotten......
concerned citized

Oneida, TN

#98 Feb 21, 2011
In loving memory of DALE EARNHART. Gone for 10 years now.
I MISS YOU

Whitley City, KY

#99 Feb 21, 2011
In loving memory of:
my grandpa: MORRIS GOODMAN
my grandma: GERTRUDE GOODMAN
my grandpa: DOUGLAS O. BERTRAM
my grandma: EMMA BERTRAM
my uncle: JOHNNY BERTRAM
my uncle: PAUL GOODMAN
my uncle: KENNETH GOODMAN
my uncle: EARL GOODMAN
my aunt: KAY HICKS
my uncle: BUCK HUTSON
my cousin: JACK BERTRAM
my friend: VIRGINA (GINNY) JOHNSON
my friend: NIKKI HUGHETT
a girl from my old basketball team: PAXTON CARROLL
still on my mind

Oakdale, TN

#100 Feb 21, 2011
In memory of a loving and wonderful soul Bobby Cross. You touched my life in so many ways...sorry we didn't have more time...but we always had fun together..thank you..I can still see your sweet smile..
Sadness

Wartburg, TN

#101 Feb 21, 2011
In loveing memery of a few family memebers that have gone on, to my Daddy Johnny Allen, Mommy Wilma Allen both battled cancer to my Papaw John Allen Uncles Robert and Joe Allen and Cousins Jamie and Aleasha Hill,and Nephew Christhoper Allen You all are never forgotten! Love you all very much!
who cares

Wartburg, TN

#102 Feb 22, 2011
IN LOVING MEMORIES OF THESE PEOPLE Jamie Lloyd,,Jennifer Chambers,,Chasty Carson,,Bill Winchester,,Mat Terry,,Rusty Washam,,and my Mother the best person I ever new I miss her every day..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Like to see her Robin Warman 10 min huhh 2
Lesbians in Scott County 1 hr Right 13
Donald Trump For President 1 hr Roudy The Second 204
Last Days 3 hr Oil 106
Has anybody seen Charlie Goad lately (Aug '10) 5 hr What happened 26
hot ambulance driver (Oct '13) 6 hr get a life 16
party prom night 23 hr lovin teacher 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oneida Mortgages