Wartburg, TN

#64 Oct 30, 2010
May you R.I.P. Morgan

“U DON'T MESS WITH ME”

Since: Jun 10

ONEIDA TN

#65 Nov 6, 2010
In loving memory of baby aaden Davis

It is so sad that a baby that young had to go through ad much pain and sickness as he did also remember his family and pray for then
My Baby Girl

Wartburg, TN

#66 Nov 7, 2010
Monica Lou Woodward, Gearald Ipock, Thomas Strunk
Youll never be forgotten and always loved. Heaven was made sweeter by each and every one of you. I Love and Miss you all
God Bless you all

Wartburg, TN

#67 Nov 7, 2010
May God Bless you all and heal your hearts
church goer

Huntsville, TN

#68 Nov 14, 2010
In memory of Rev. Milford Cecil. Pastor of Helenwood and Paint Rock Baptist.
Janie

Somerset, KY

#69 Nov 18, 2010
In loving memory of my momma Rosemary Norman, My sister Tammy Lynn Chambers and my nephew Joey Ellis. Gone from our lifes but not from our hearts
just me

Wartburg, TN

#70 Nov 18, 2010
Unclebuck wrote:
Starting a post where all can name their loved ones that have left us to soon.
In memory of Rev. Charlie Duncan and his loving wife, Erie Slaven Duncan. Randy Duncan and Larry Duncan.
Though you are all now gone, you will live forever in our hearts.
Uncle Buck you posted all of my family here! Thanks
Miss em like crazy!
ILMO

Oneida, TN

#71 Nov 19, 2010
In loving memory of Joshua Lowe. I miss you every day.
In loving memory of Jamie Lyold, In loving memory of Leslie Olinger, In loving memory of Brandi Coil,
regina

Wartburg, TN

#72 Nov 19, 2010
in loving memory of my sweet daddy hes been gone 12 years i miss him so much he was such an inspiration to me i love you daddy
Unclebuck

Huntsville, TN

#73 Nov 19, 2010
In loving memory of Rev. Raymond Webb
Janie

Somerset, KY

#74 Nov 19, 2010
In loving memory of my daddy "Blue Chambers". We love and miss u daddy
In Loving Memory

Cosby, TN

#75 Nov 19, 2010
In Loving Memory of Beverly Letner, Lillie Goodman, Julian Goodman & Morgan Letner, Love & Miss you very much.
some one

Columbia, SC

#76 Nov 19, 2010
in loveing memory of leonard george webb who passed away oct 11-2008 he will live on in our hearts forever
Big sister novella

Oakdale, TN

#77 Nov 19, 2010
In loving memory of my baby sis and best friend in life Bettie chambers smithers...losing you has been the hardest thing i have ever had go though.love and miss you forever..1yr dec 26th.. miss my granny Gertie davis love you both always..5yrs may 9th
family member

Columbia, SC

#78 Nov 20, 2010
in loveing memory of george webb oct.11.2008 he will live on in our hearts forever
Theresa

Oneida, TN

#79 Nov 22, 2010
ilmo wrote:
<quoted text>
this was one amazing man right here i used to work at the huddle house years ago and he would always come in and talk to me about his "job" i always looked forward to him comin in and even when i seen him elsewhere he would always talk to me ,,, i lovd his lil baby smile that he had,,,, god gained another angel miss ya tiny
Thank you so much for your comment!! He never met a stranger & HE loved everybody!!
Theresa

Oneida, TN

#80 Nov 22, 2010
never learn wrote:
<quoted text>
people never move on if they constantly keep living in the past and not looking at today or thier future
I'm not living in the past!! Josh will always be my son here on earth or not!! You are so cruel Reva, maybe someday God will get hold of you. I really don't understand how someone can be so unhappy and unsatisfied in their own life that they have to create drama just to be noticed. Unless u have lived my life walked in my shoes seen through my eyes and felt my pain u have NO idea what I'm going through or why I am the way I am, SO BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!! I AM looking forward to MY future with your ex husband Harold Dee Lawson!!!!!!
Home for the Holidays

Cleveland, TN

#81 Nov 24, 2010
Holidays are bittersweet when loved ones aren't here to share them with us...

In Loving Memory Of:

Tip Terry
Paula Terry-Botts
Larry Duncan
Randy Duncan
Jamie Lloyd
Jennifer Chambers
Matt Lynch
Keith Hammock
Frankie Baker
Mike Jones
Wade Adkins
Tracy Adkins
Jennifer Owens

This will be the first holiday's since their loved ones went home for the friends and family of both Tip Terry and Larry Duncan...so they will need lots of prayers. Pray for the families of all these people because you never stop missing them.
OCTOTI

Wartburg, TN

#82 Nov 24, 2010
REST in RESPECT ! All who have died in defense of this great Nation of ours and all who served in The United States ARMED Forces + my beloved Mother,Emily Belle Tighe; Father,Frank Tighe, Sr.; Grand Parents and my murdered brother; James J. Lindsey!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thomas moore = std (Oct '09) 3 hr Kingtown 26
Scott County Middle School Basketball 4 hr Lol 17
Roy Moore`s Horse Sassy 8 hr Jerry Brown 3
Big South Fork Aerospace Academy - For Middle/H... 12 hr tsmithuk88 1
Huntsville School 13 hr gump 5
Michaela darrow (May '17) 17 hr Lol 4
Carrie botts 17 hr scottnews 6

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance