First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

Oneida, TN

#22 Apr 10, 2012
you know me wrote:
rob reed is a pig he ant a cop he is a big a** hole and needs to be put down like i am doing he is sorry as he** he dont need to be a cop some one needs to put him back in the pig pen haha i am right with sarah u go girl
You must have been one of the pill heads he caught!
Concerned

Oneida, TN

#23 Apr 10, 2012
Rob Reed wrote:
Yes this is Rob Reed, first of all those whom want to bad mouth me are the ones whom i have probably dealt with due to the fact that they have broken the law. But I have always done my best to treat everyone with as much respect that they allowed me to. I may not of always followed the law to the letter, but I have always done my best to help people as much as the law would allow. I also believe in the truth, so the truth is that I voluntarily resigned from the sheriffs dept. to take a better job at winfield, I was begged to stay at the sheriffs dept. but could not turn down the money or the chance to work for a boss like steve trammell, some of you may not like him but he was one of the best people, not to mention bosses that I have ever worked for, or known, and I am proud to call him my FRIEND. It is also true that winfield ran fine under old management, and a new mayor had plans to shut down the police dept. from the start, but did not put his plan into place until we unfortunately lost brad lay, and a new mayor did not replace him. Then out of the blue and surprisingly to everyone, one friday morning a new mayor laid me off due to lack of work, and i have the paper to prove it. A new mayor claimed that the city is hurting for money, but the police department was self sufficient as far as money goes. We made enough money to buy three new patrol cars with new equipment all on our own, so what does that tell you.......... If you have any questions just ask me, I will be glad to tell you anything you would like to know.....THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND INTEREST.... ROBERT REED
Thanks Rob.
Dwayne Crabtree

Winfield, TN

#24 Apr 10, 2012
Rob Reed wrote:
Yes this is Rob Reed, first of all those whom want to bad mouth me are the ones whom i have probably dealt with due to the fact that they have broken the law. But I have always done my best to treat everyone with as much respect that they allowed me to. I may not of always followed the law to the letter, but I have always done my best to help people as much as the law would allow. I also believe in the truth, so the truth is that I voluntarily resigned from the sheriffs dept. to take a better job at winfield, I was begged to stay at the sheriffs dept. but could not turn down the money or the chance to work for a boss like steve trammell, some of you may not like him but he was one of the best people, not to mention bosses that I have ever worked for, or known, and I am proud to call him my FRIEND. It is also true that winfield ran fine under old management, and a new mayor had plans to shut down the police dept. from the start, but did not put his plan into place until we unfortunately lost brad lay, and a new mayor did not replace him. Then out of the blue and surprisingly to everyone, one friday morning a new mayor laid me off due to lack of work, and i have the paper to prove it. A new mayor claimed that the city is hurting for money, but the police department was self sufficient as far as money goes. We made enough money to buy three new patrol cars with new equipment all on our own, so what does that tell you.......... If you have any questions just ask me, I will be glad to tell you anything you would like to know.....THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND INTEREST.... ROBERT REED
GOOD RIDDANCE
Rob Reed

Oneida, TN

#25 Apr 10, 2012
Yes, steve is still working, but he is the only one left, i predict that the new administration will be doing away with him at the first chance that he gets, which is sad. the irony to the whole thing is that the present administration would not be in office if not for steve and the police department. that is what is the most shocking, after all we done for them, now they are treating me and the department like this............ i again thank you for your time Robert Reed
Rob Reed

Oneida, TN

#26 Apr 10, 2012
Yes, Steve is still working, but he is the only full time post certified officer left working in winfield. the strangeness of it all is that if it were not for steve and the police dept. most of the ones whom are in office now never would of won the election. and this is how we were re-paid. Also allow me to say that i will not dignify the negative and obsured comments and questions with any type of an answer, as these people are not the good productive citizens of our communities, but they are the type of people that keep us down and keep us from growing as a community. and if any of these rumors were true, would i not be facing some type of charges or at least i would of lost my state post certification. just think about it. i mean i have been married to the same wonderful loving and supportive lady for over 17 years now, and she would not be with me if any of that stuff was true, and she would have taken my spoiled rotten rug rats with her, but we are still a united family serving god and community like we have always done. you know, they are the reason i do law enforcement, i mean, i want to try to do my part to make our community a better place for my family and yours for them to grow up in. they deserve a good place to live!!!!!!!!!!
Dwayne Crabtree

Winfield, TN

#27 Apr 11, 2012
When someone gets hurt or killed by someone speeding thru the school zone they will pay with blood if its Dave's fault or Steve's fault it really dont matter im sick of it
WINFIELD

Oneida, TN

#30 Apr 12, 2012
we have never had a better police officer than Rob Reed..you could call him day or night, even at his home and he would be there.. i wondered what happened to him. i heard he went back to the county to work..i wish he was at winfield now.
and if our new mayor let him go, we should be getting a new mayor..i wish kenny had ran for mayor again,i think everone will be sorry if you need a officer and have to wate on the county, they have too much to do already.
Rob Reed

Oneida, TN

#31 Apr 12, 2012
You know, this is what i was referring to, it is not up to us to judge, and we should not refer to someones past, what is in the past is done and over with, what matters is what they do in the present and future. the difference between good productive citizens and scum bags is this: a good person is still only human and like all of us, makes mistakes, what makes the difference is what you do after you make the mistake, good people take it like a man, face up to it, and learn from their mistakes and move on and do their best to better their self and try not make the same mistake over again!!! the scum bag does not, the scum bag just blames everyone else for their mistake, never taking responsibility for their actions and mistakes and continue to repeat the same over and over and never even try to better their self or their community, so by judging people and continually bringing up their past or their mistakes we are not only commiting a sin, but we are bringing down our neighbors and our communities and stopping the growth of both!!!!! So Let us try to be better people, neighbors and communities!!!!!!!!!! Thank You Robert Reed
KIM

Pikeville, TN

#32 Apr 21, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Rob.
didnt they get rob reed for hit and run he ran over some lady and took off from what i here
Dwayne Crabtree

Wartburg, TN

#33 Apr 22, 2012
He pulled me for going 63 in a 55 not a big deal. He ask who is your mom and dad and were u live where u going why u out so late I was 26 years old and was coming back from knoxville after taking a ASE test is that being respectful what does it matter is that a policy i dont think so.
Dwayne Crabtree

Wartburg, TN

#34 Apr 23, 2012
?
Football Fan

Lancing, TN

#35 Apr 23, 2012
My dealings with Rob when he worked at the Sheriff's Department were always pleasant ones. He was courteous, professional, and good at his job.

It's disappointing that so many people use online forums like this to run other people down and drag them through the mud.
Dwayne Crabtree

Wartburg, TN

#36 Apr 24, 2012
Football Fan wrote:
My dealings with Rob when he worked at the Sheriff's Department were always pleasant ones. He was courteous, professional, and good at his job.
It's disappointing that so many people use online forums like this to run other people down and drag them through the mud.
The problem is when men like this get a badge it makes them Holier than thou.
WINFIELD

Oneida, TN

#37 Apr 28, 2012
our mayor said he was for keeping our towns police dept. before he was elected, a lot of people has said they wished they had not voted for him now..after all the police officer is a good officer, he cannot do the job by himself..the county is haveing to take over , and they are way too buisy to have to take over taking care of the town when we are capable of having another officer here..so remember when it comes time to vote again.Rob Reed did the job of two officers when he was here, what did the mayor have against him? just remember when you cast your vote the next time;
gottokno

Homosassa, FL

#38 Apr 28, 2012
someone is proud of themself!
Lisa

Kingsport, TN

#39 May 1, 2012
I think Rob was a excellant police officer. He kept my kids safe when they where out side playing. Winfield lost a good officer
Sammy Walker

Oliver Springs, TN

#40 May 1, 2012
Rob Reed wrote:
Yes, Steve is still working, but he is the only full time post certified officer left working in winfield. the strangeness of it all is that if it were not for steve and the police dept. most of the ones whom are in office now never would of won the election. and this is how we were re-paid. Also allow me to say that i will not dignify the negative and obsured comments and questions with any type of an answer, as these people are not the good productive citizens of our communities, but they are the type of people that keep us down and keep us from growing as a community. and if any of these rumors were true, would i not be facing some type of charges or at least i would of lost my state post certification. just think about it. i mean i have been married to the same wonderful loving and supportive lady for over 17 years now, and she would not be with me if any of that stuff was true, and she would have taken my spoiled rotten rug rats with her, but we are still a united family serving god and community like we have always done. you know, they are the reason i do law enforcement, i mean, i want to try to do my part to make our community a better place for my family and yours for them to grow up in. they deserve a good place to live!!!!!!!!!!
Rob,I don't get on here very often,but I want to encourage you to not let this kind of trash talking get you down.Keep serving God and don't let the things that the devil throws at us get you or your family down.Because that is satan's purpose is to destroy families and get people hard hearted,where they can't enjoy their relationship with God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blondie 3 min LoveFromAfar 15
Mechanic work 2 hr Your Stupid 14
Local law enforcement education 3 hr slickster 15
Nuisance dogs running loose 5 hr Jackie 69
Medicaid Recipients 5 hr Jackie 10
Mrs. Newman 6 hr Zane 2
Jerico pope 6 hr Forsure 3

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance