Bear in Walmart parking lot!

Posted in the Oneida Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
umpalumpa

Oneida, TN

#1 Aug 6, 2012
Just saw a bear in the walmart parking lot chewing on what looked like a dirty diaper!
Anonymous

Oneida, TN

#2 Aug 6, 2012
Was it a bear or a meth head?
coolbreeze

Whitley City, KY

#3 Aug 6, 2012
this is total bullsnot. if it wasnt for liars and gossipers, this site would shut down.
MaddingCrowd

Sunbright, TN

#4 Aug 6, 2012
Don't be too sure. Three deer came through our yard this evening, and when a car went by, they just watched and went on grazing. Bear gets hungry enough, he'll go on in and buy him some doughnuts.
funny

Sunbright, TN

#5 Aug 7, 2012
its just probably 1 of the girls from Lay-Away
lol

United States

#6 Aug 7, 2012
Thats funny
mike

Lees Summit, MO

#7 Aug 7, 2012
Wow!, realy , lol
hmm
#8 Aug 8, 2012
was it a bear or a big dog? i know someone who lost a big dog that looks like a bear.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9 Aug 8, 2012
Oh lawd! I can't even go to the wal marts and buy my gross'ries! Theres always a big barrr there! This is total foolishness if there were at bear in the wal mart parking lot then the herald would have been there as well as the hive 105. I buzz the hive daily and I haven't seen anything about this.
uhmm

Oneida, TN

#10 Aug 8, 2012
I think it was probably a HUNTSVILLE BEAR! They roam around a lot.

Location hidden

#11 Aug 8, 2012
Yep you mean a "hunts a ville" bear
Sherlock

Jonesboro, GA

#12 Aug 8, 2012
hmm wrote:
was it a bear or a big dog? i know someone who lost a big dog that looks like a bear.
Max Huff is missing????
checkcheck

Wartburg, TN

#13 Aug 9, 2012
BunkhouseBuck wrote:
Oh lawd! I can't even go to the wal marts and buy my gross'ries! Theres always a big barrr there! This is total foolishness if there were at bear in the wal mart parking lot then the herald would have been there as well as the hive 105. I buzz the hive daily and I haven't seen anything about this.
you would not have heard or seen it on the hive 105 for 3 or 4 days after it happened, because they don't update their news until its old. their webs site is a joke!

Location hidden

#14 Aug 9, 2012
Yes but the point is you must buzz the hive to find out! Not to mention this topic is several days old and still no confirmation. It'd all BS! Probably was OCTO TIGHE!
really

Huntsville, TN

#15 Aug 9, 2012
I doubt it was Octo, he has a certain way he types and always uses his screen name.
umhuh
#16 Aug 10, 2012
Sherlock wrote:
<quoted text>
Max Huff is missing????
yes... he is......... god thats retarded......
drunkin hillbilly

United States

#17 Aug 10, 2012
uhmm wrote:
I think it was probably a HUNTSVILLE BEAR! They roam around a lot.
didn't Oneida Indians beat them into extinction in the 60's??

Location hidden

#18 Aug 10, 2012
Well this topic has just become ridiculous so I think that it's fair to assume it never happened. Although I could believe a resident of Scott county may have been caught chewing on a dirty diaper.
Viewer

Oneida, TN

#19 Sep 30, 2012
Hey buck sober up and you won't mistake a dirty diaper for a soft taco again!

Location hidden

#20 Oct 2, 2012
That's a good one viewer! I bet it took you at least three days to think that one up! Ill tell you whuuuut why don't you go hang out with Marshall dillon or wompe swampy or one of the other types around these hurrr parts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott County Middle School Basketball 28 min talisman 12
Keeping Track of Foodstamp Fraud at HPSC 2 hr John 14
County Commissioner 2 hr John 23
Huntsville School 2 hr wannabe 2
Roy Moore`s Horse Sassy 4 hr Jerry Brown 1
Did someone shoot themselves this weekend? 8 hr Maggie 6
Busted county commisioners 18 hr Red Root 11

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance