Mommy

Oneida, TN

#1 Nov 18, 2012
I want to adopt a baby. Does anyone have any information or experience about domestic adoption? My husband and I are both in good health and financially secure, the only thing missing is a child of our own. Can anyone please let us know of their experiences. Thank you.
new age

Oneida, TN

#2 Nov 18, 2012
Mommy wrote:
I want to adopt a baby. Does anyone have any information or experience about domestic adoption? My husband and I are both in good health and financially secure, the only thing missing is a child of our own. Can anyone please let us know of their experiences. Thank you.
There is plenty of older children toddler and up that need families I know they have the Monday children that you could look at. but best place would probably start out foster parenting and a lot of times they come available for adoption. and you get attached to them easily.
I am going to use a comparison here but a lot of people see cute little kittens or puppies all cute and cuddly they get them home and they poop in the floor or pee and you get tired of them but if you go to the pound there are plenty of older dogs or cats that just want loved and are already house broken. That's probably not the perfect point but you get what I am saying with older kids with each year their chance for adoption goes down a lot. they are already potty trained sleeping through the night and just wants someone to love them and welcome them in your home.
Mommy

Oneida, TN

#3 Nov 18, 2012
Thank you for the information, but I just don't know if my heart could handle foster parenting since the goal is to get them back with their biological parents. I know it is possible to adopt sometimes but that is not what I would want to do.
new age

Oneida, TN

#4 Nov 18, 2012
Mommy wrote:
Thank you for the information, but I just don't know if my heart could handle foster parenting since the goal is to get them back with their biological parents. I know it is possible to adopt sometimes but that is not what I would want to do.
Just going by experience here but most of the time if they come in through DHS they are most likely going to be adoptable but with Smokey Mnt they mostly get to go home not always but most of the time but you could always go straight through an adoption agency I would say if you go to the children's center they could direct you were you need to start
Elena

Anonymous Proxy

#5 Nov 22, 2012
Hi,
I am putting up my infant baby up for adoption. Please no Scam only serious parents email me at elenabenj@gmail.com thanks,.
unoit

Oneida, TN

#6 Nov 22, 2012
you are lucky not to have kids if your smart you will forget about it
Jennifer

Scranton, PA

#8 Dec 4, 2012
Please I need someone to adopt my baby. He is so adorable. kindly email me at jenniferdube@live.com
Thanks
life

Davenport, FL

#9 Dec 5, 2012
Elen and Jennifer ; I am so proud of u both for doing this I know few kids that was adoption years ago and has turn out to be great dads and moms
Praying for u both
Scam

Lancing, TN

#10 Dec 5, 2012
Elena and Jennifer are the same person and probably trying to scam someone. I googled their emails and Jennifer posted on another topix post here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jonesboro-ar/...

Says she is from Torrence CA which is the same place Elena says she is from above.

o_o
life

Davenport, FL

#11 Dec 5, 2012
That bad sorry I even replied
bing

Manila, Philippines

#12 Dec 20, 2012
ia m four months pregnant and im looking for an adoptive parents please text me at00639279509146

thanks and hope to get a good response.
just saying

Huntsville, TN

#13 Dec 22, 2012
My guess is that anyone who was wanting to put their baby up for adoption, they would not do it on topix. I wish the original person luck on finding a child.
info

Oneida, TN

#14 Jan 11, 2013
thats not even something tp joke about..sad thats what elana n jennifer are...whoever...
sad

Oneida, TN

#15 Jan 11, 2013
unoit wrote:
you are lucky not to have kids if your smart you will forget about it
Now that was really mean, children are wonderful. best of luck tot he couple looking to adopt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little black car 6 hr Just wonderin 1
Pine hill or paint rock fire department 6 hr Just wondering 1
Scott County Fire Departments 7 hr Yup 3
Scott Co. Commission to Consider Tax; Industria... 21 hr Citizen 10
Idiot at Murphys gas Wed customer 1
Toco bell Wed Hdgsnehe 14
narcs in scott county!!! Wed david 71
Oneida Dating
Find my Match

Oneida People Search