Good looking Trucks In Scott Co

Posted in the Oneida Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Stanky Panky

Newport News, VA

#1 May 31, 2010
I want a list of the best or ones youve seen no bull shit or talking crap just straight truck talk like we like it......
purplehaze

Wartburg, TN

#2 May 31, 2010
best lifted looking one, is the newer model maroon ford.

best looking 2wd, blue ford lightning.

fastest truck. Mine!! hahahahaha
adhf

Oliver Springs, TN

#3 May 31, 2010
1. Brent Mays'-Ford
2. Big 'Ens old duramax
countrygirl

United States

#4 May 31, 2010
there is a nice white toyota Tacoma I used to see out in town.
yeah

Oliver Springs, TN

#5 May 31, 2010
i like the black ford f-150 raptor..& there is a big jacked up ford its maroon. very nice!
happy2bme

Oneida, TN

#6 Jun 1, 2010
I love the red dodge dually with stacks!! NICE and fast!!
Yeah Brent Mays Ford is sweet!!
Good lookin

Hayes, VA

#7 Jun 1, 2010
i didnt know there was a black raptor whose is that.... and what does brent mays ford look like
Is it

Helenwood, TN

#8 Jun 1, 2010
yeah wrote:
i like the black ford f-150 raptor..& there is a big jacked up ford its maroon. very nice!
Isn't the Jacked up Maroon Ford Brandon Byrge's truck???
like a rock

Norfolk, VA

#9 Jun 3, 2010
seen a nice red dually with stacks the other night looking decent
angelasconscious

Oneida, TN

#10 Jun 3, 2010
I think Randy Byrge, Kris Lewallen, Mike Buttram, Matt Ellis, Ally Hayes, Steven (from knoxville), Seth Reagan, Travis Trammell, Lee Daugherty, Alex Coffey, Shawn Slaven, Thomas Moore, Dustin Hatfield, Chauncey Day, Brandon Coffey, Will Stanley, Greasy Garrett, Trent Bond, Jared Hill, Rob Chitwood and about 20 more have the nicest backseats.
Ms. Stevens
Wondering

Pine Knot, KY

#11 Jun 4, 2010
angelasconscious wrote:
I think Randy Byrge, Kris Lewallen, Mike Buttram, Matt Ellis, Ally Hayes, Steven (from knoxville), Seth Reagan, Travis Trammell, Lee Daugherty, Alex Coffey, Shawn Slaven, Thomas Moore, Dustin Hatfield, Chauncey Day, Brandon Coffey, Will Stanley, Greasy Garrett, Trent Bond, Jared Hill, Rob Chitwood and about 20 more have the nicest backseats.
Ms. Stevens
And what is so great about them?
whatever

United States

#12 Jun 4, 2010
I think one of the nicest trucks I've seen is Steven Bowling's :) oh, and Brent May's.
i believe

Newport News, VA

#13 Jun 4, 2010
i seen a good looking blue dodge 2500 the other day think it was the one on the back side for sale that truck loks and runs good
ehhh

Wartburg, TN

#14 Jun 4, 2010
The maroon ford is really sweet, but it would be much more awesome looking if it was a different color. Maroon isnt really a [email protected] color, very nice truck though!
harley girl

Sunbright, TN

#15 Jun 4, 2010
I think Shane Leab's truck is nice and it runs good too it has a chip in it. But then he is HOT so that makes that truck look even better. I love meeting that man on the road, HOT HOT HOT !!!
Iamme

Winfield, TN

#16 Jun 5, 2010
the white dodge cummins with a army sticker in the back window, seen it racen with the red dodge dually with stacks the other day, she smoked em.
harley girl

Sunbright, TN

#17 Jun 5, 2010
Shane's truck is a black Dodge 3500, jacked up with dark windows.
Deisel

Oliver Springs, TN

#18 Jun 5, 2010
happy2bme wrote:
I love the red dodge dually with stacks!! NICE and fast!!
Yeah Brent Mays Ford is sweet!!
That truck is freaking ugly and so is the girl that rides in it.. she looks like a freakin CATFISH.
Deisel

Oliver Springs, TN

#19 Jun 5, 2010
i believe wrote:
i seen a good looking blue dodge 2500 the other day think it was the one on the back side for sale that truck loks and runs good
I heard he wants to sell it..
Larry

New Market, TN

#20 Jun 6, 2010
This is sooo hillarious! Guys jerking off about other dudes trucks. You guys are gay. Fu Ck you and your trucks. All the people who own a truck are gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeep wreck on West 297 Sunday afternoon 53 min Copperhead 1
Brimstone 2017 59 min wondering 18
Tim Gayheart 1 hr Jessica 14
Are older men more perverted than younger men? (Jun '10) 3 hr Ipali 51
Addiction Help 7 hr Sincerely 3
Tired of Them Dang 4 Wheelers on my Road 7 hr Practical Al 17
place on paint rock 18 hr Just saying 10

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance