Chinese place in Oneida

Posted in the Oneida Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
your face

Harriman, TN

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Does anyone know if the new restraunt in Oneida is any good?
yes it is

Briceville, TN

#2 Feb 6, 2013
very nice and clean environment :D
What

Wartburg, TN

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Customers at the Red Flower Chinese Restaurant in Williamsburg, Ky., alerted authorities after they spotted something they probably wish they hadn't: restaurant employees wheeling roadkill back to the kitchen.

Is this the same bunch?
Fan

Chengdu, China

#5 Feb 6, 2013
I heard it was bought out by panda
curious

Monticello, KY

#6 Feb 7, 2013
Fan wrote:
I heard it was bought out by panda
No, same people who own Hong Kong in Whitley. Great food!
OG hustler

Sunbright, TN

#7 Feb 7, 2013
I love roadkill
hmmmm

Robbins, TN

#8 Feb 7, 2013
The food was good, however the items on the buffet were just lukewarm. Service good and prices reasonable.
checkcheck

Wartburg, TN

#9 Feb 7, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
The food was good, however the items on the buffet were just lukewarm. Service good and prices reasonable.
It must have been bought out by Panda then. Their food never has been hot on the "Hot Bar"
mr no hair

Santa Barbara, CA

#10 Feb 8, 2013
the chinesesd restraunt in whitey called honk honk serve possum mule cat meat and gopher dont eat chineseds or mexcian.
geez

Oneida, TN

#11 Feb 8, 2013
Soooo...anybody got the right answers on this? Did Tray V sell and to whom, and is the food good, and what's it called and is it open? I really am craving Tray V's egg drop or hot and sour soups to go right now cause I've got a bad virus or cold, and that stuff just kills it in a flat minute. Nothing else is working!
cosmo

Lithonia, GA

#12 Feb 8, 2013
They hired the guy from the pipe in the parking lot to help cook. He sleeps in the back now.
hmmmm

United States

#13 Feb 9, 2013
I took my kids in to eat today and not only was the food lukewarm, but the waitress held the glasses at the top after wiping tables down. That's nasty to say the least.I don't want someone I don't know handling my drink after wiping tables down. The appropriate way to bring a glass to a table is by holding the glass by the base.
Schizkabob

Wartburg, TN

#14 Feb 9, 2013
cosmo wrote:
They hired the guy from the pipe in the parking lot to help cook. He sleeps in the back now.
You gotta be kidding Me!

Eat up, bon apetite!
My experience

Oneida, TN

#15 Feb 9, 2013
It is very good. I really enjoyed it.
Happy

Wartburg, TN

#16 Feb 10, 2013
I ate there a couple days ago, and it was great! The food was hot and fresh! They had a pretty good selection of food! It was clean, and the waitress was friendly! The only thing I would change is the desserts. It would be nice if they had more desserts. But overall, I was impressed and I will be going back regularly!
Mr joe

Oneida, TN

#17 Feb 11, 2013
How hard is it to get an ice cream machine?!?!?! It is so nasty the way many Chinese restaurants do the ice cream! Also, I agree with needing more dessert selections. Pudding and cakes would be nice.
Concerned

Helenwood, TN

#18 Feb 12, 2013
Mr joe wrote:
How hard is it to get an ice cream machine?!?!?! It is so nasty the way many Chinese restaurants do the ice cream! Also, I agree with needing more dessert selections. Pudding and cakes would be nice.
It is gross cause the just leave this cup there that looks sick and its hard to get the ice cream out of them things to i wish they would get a ice cream machine
heyyyy

Helenwood, TN

#19 Feb 12, 2013
Went here the other day and there was a dirt pile just hanging out in the floor it was pretty gross to see while trying to eat!
boo

Cookeville, TN

#20 Feb 12, 2013
just left there a bout 2 hours ago food was cold tasteless fish was undercooked will never be back..
dan

Huntsville, TN

#21 Feb 13, 2013
We went there over the weekend and really liked it. The food was good. Some of it was better than what Panda served and some it wasn't quite as good as Panda, but nothing was bad. The food was plenty warm enough and the waiters were quick to take away plates and refill drinks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keesha posey 3 hr RObbie 1
Chinese resturant in oneida 3 hr No one likes you 10
Ratt 4 hr Outsider 20
jason marcum (Dec '12) 14 hr Former Customer 35
Andrew chitwood 16 hr Who cares 3
Recoverd $$$ 19 hr Your friend 15
What does it feel like to be loved? Tue Stephen 6

Oneida Jobs

Personal Finance

Oneida Mortgages