modern day

Oneida, TN

#1 Feb 27, 2013
What do you do when your significant others family just gets under your skin and uses your partner for everything you don't want to cause problems with your spouse but you don't want to keep letting it boil up inside.I'm at a loss.
Keisha

Wartburg, TN

#2 Feb 27, 2013
I cant stand my in laws always butting in and their crazy drama
modern day

Oneida, TN

#3 Feb 27, 2013
mine has to do with money they don't care to take every dime you got and leave him without and he just goes with it.
Just saying

Chesterfield, SC

#4 Feb 27, 2013
I have daughter in laws, sister in laws, mother in laws, father in laws: I have in laws. I think in laws get a bad rap. It does not matter if the person is an in law, a friend, cousin, or whatever. If you let ANYONE run your life or come between you and your spouse, then it is your fault, not just the in laws. If you stand your ground in the beginning, you will never be in this situation in the first place. You don't have to be argumentive or hateful, just be matter of fact when you speak and they will get the hint. DO NOT LET anyone take you for a ride or ruin your happiness. It is your life and only you control it. It is all up to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oneida Dollar General 5 hr Lisa 5
Brian Jeffers (Nov '10) 6 hr Hes strange 9
Pioneer Hospital (Sep '15) 7 hr Yep 101
cody yancey fired at sheriff dept for drugs? (Dec '14) 10 hr When 14
5 Kids Pizza Permanently Closed? 15 hr Concerned 1
Bisexual women or Lesbians 18 hr Tim 9
Fireman's fourth 21 hr Hot to trot 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oneida Mortgages